Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? (2373 Views)

Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released / Extension Of JAMB Result Validity: What Are The Possible Implications? / Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by omochelsea004(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Morning nairalanders, i'm an ND holder & i wanted to further my education in d university tru Direct Entry, & i heard DE registration will be closing finally on 12th of August which means i av only 11 days left to buy d form and do d registration, where my problem lies now is d part of JAMB Regularisation number. When i concluded my ND program in 2013, we heard that if we want to further in university we will av to pay 5k for jamb regularisation number which some of us did then, & they were given, pls nairalanders & to d pple that av d experience & know much about the stuff my questions are 1. What is d effect dis jamb regularisation number am not having presently have on my DE Registration? 2. Is it possible for me to go for d Jamb regularisation number now that d DE reg. closing date is just 11 days time? pls i need pple with d knowledge to put me through on this, its very very important & urgent, & i cannot afford to throw 10k to d bin in dis kind of economy hardship, so i want to be sure before i dabble into it, MODs pls help a brother bt moving this to front page so that i can get all d infos i needed to push this through, pls save a life, help my career, thanks!
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by mamaafrik(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2016
Was Jamb not the one the that gave you the first admission
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by omochelsea004(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2016
mamaafrik:
Was Jamb not the one the that gave you the first admission
no, its Part Time
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Sorry Brother! You can't proceed with out it!
I did direct entry into poly and paid for d regularization and was given a registration number!

One of my friend did not do it back then, he went to their office to do d regularization and was told to go back to the school (Fed Poly Bida) to do it there! Sadly he is going back for HND instead because he will not be able to meet up!
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by mamaafrik(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2016
omochelsea004:
no, its Part Time
what the effect of not having the jamb regularization number is that you were not admitted to ur alma mater through the front door,so ur name is not in jamb's file,NYsc is not possible and siwes fee etc,Just go to your jamb office with ur money and full document,u'll pay there and it'll be regularized and if u go early enough u can obtain the jamb form,do ur registration there too,submit the photo copy and go home,just make sure,u hav enuf cash when going.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by Drinkwater06: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2016
omochelsea004:
Morning nairalanders, i'm an ND holder & i wanted to further my education in d university tru Direct Entry, & i heard DE registration will be closing finally on 12th of August which means i av only 11 days left to buy d form and do d registration, where my problem lies now is d part of JAMB Regularisation number. When i concluded my ND program in 2013, we heard that if we want to further in university we will av to pay 5k for jamb regularisation number which some of us did then, & they were given, pls nairalanders & to d pple that av d experience & know much about the stuff my questions are 1. What is d effect dis jamb regularisation number am not having presently have on my DE Registration? 2. Is it possible for me to go for d Jamb regularisation number now that d DE reg. closing date is just 11 days time? pls i need pple with d knowledge to put me through on this, its very very important & urgent, & i cannot afford to throw 10k to d bin in dis kind of economy hardship, so i want to be sure before i dabble into it, MODs pls help a brother bt moving this to front page so that i can get all d infos i needed to push this through, pls save a life, help my career, thanks!

Why didn't you pay when you were asked to pay?
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by omochelsea004(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Why didn't you pay when you were asked to pay?
because i got a federal government job with my ND certificate, & due to that i tot D.E wont be necessary for me again, because even if i wanted to further when in service, DE won't be an option, but unfortunately for me dis present administration suspended our appointment, & that is why I am considering DE again
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by Chimarto: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
omochelsea004:
because i got a federal government job with my ND certificate, & due to that i tot D.E wont be necessary for me again, because even if i wanted to further when in service, DE won't be an option, but unfortunately for me dis present administration suspended our appointment, & that is why I am considering DE again

Choose Other Diploma during the registration.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by omochelsea004(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2016
Chimarto:

Choose Other Diploma during the registration.
if i choose Other Diploma during registration as u said, won't it affect my chances of gaining admission since my result reads National Diploma? pls i need ur urgent ans on dis because i dont want to waste money in obtaining form at all if i wont be considered for admission
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by AsoRockz01(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2016
I think Jamb has stopped DE registration. What is going on now is change of course/institution. Unless it was extended again. But I know they stopped on 29th of july.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by omochelsea004(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2016
AsoRockz01:
I think Jamb has stopped DE registration. What is going on now is change of course/institution. Unless it was extended again. But I know they stopped on 29th of july.
it has been extended till 12th of August
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by Chimarto: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
omochelsea004:
if i choose Other Diploma during registration as u said, won't it affect my chances of gaining admission since my result reads National Diploma? pls i need ur urgent ans on dis because i dont want to waste money in obtaining form at all if i wont be considered for admission

It won't affect you if your course of choice ain't competative, I choose Other Dip just to make sure that I applied . Some prominnt Northern University won't consider that and even now that JAMB is unstable they won't bother to check. I have had of Other Diploma testimony.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by omochelsea004(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chimarto:

It won't affect you if your course of choice ain't competative, I choose Other Dip just to make sure that I applied . Some prominnt Northern University won't consider that and even now that JAMB is unstable they won't bother to check. I have had of Other Diploma testimony.
i av upper credit in Science Lab Tech. from the federal polytechnic Ado Ekiti & i wanted to study Microbiology in federal university Oye Ekiti.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Jamb Regularisation Number On Direct Entry Registration? by Chimarto: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2016
omochelsea004:
i av upper credit in Science Lab Tech. from the federal polytechnic Ado Ekiti & i wanted to study Microbiology in federal university Oye Ekiti.

If have paid for the regularazation kindly go and check your admission status cos JAMB have updated the admission status of those with Regularazation issue.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For UNICAL Hostel – 2019 / Campus Conflict Between Bowen And Caleb University!!!! ( PICTURES) / Three Ways To Identify Those Who Are Good In Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.