Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) (53232 Views)

THREE BEDROOM EN SUIT BUNGALOW FOR SELL AT OMOLE ESTATE SANGO OTA +2348125429017 / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2016
I bought the Land in February, 2016 at Ajibawo, Atan Ota, Ogun State.

Size: 30ft at the front, 15ft at the back by 120ft long.

price: 130k note that a plot of Land in the area is 600k per plot.

Deed of Assignment preparation cost #20k while family receipt and Deed of Assignment signature cos #10k.

There is Electricity in the area and is not far from the express road (Sango Owode road).

I moulded the block with hand. I bought sand, cement, water and I called moulded in.

Moulding Started in March and ended in May, 2016.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2016
more pix

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2016
nice work, it would be great if you give a cost break down and the floor plan, may God see you through, amen.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Cost of Moulding blocks (6inches)

Sharp Sand 23k (Man diesel) X 3times = 69k

15bags Cements @ #1600/bag X 3times= 72k

Workmanship is #700/bag X 45bags = 31.5k

Water provision = 10k

miscellaneous = 5k

Total = #187.5k

Total block produced= 2,300 units
(1bag of cement moulded 50units of blocks)

to be continue.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2016
akeensbussy:

Water provision = 10k

miscellaneous = 5k

Total = #187.5k

to be continue.
the cost of your blocks is #81 per block at the rate of 50 blocks per bag.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2016
akeensbussy:

Water provision = 10k

miscellaneous = 5k

Total = #187.5k

(1bag of cement moulded 50units of blocks)

to be continue.
paste your floor plan and i would help you with estimation of quantities.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by marsoden: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2016
akeensbussy:
I bought the Land in February, 2016 at Ajibawo, Atan Ota, Ogun State.
Size: 30ft at the front, 15ft at the back by 120ft long.
price: 130k note that a plot of Land in the area is 600k per plot.
There is Electricity in the area and is not far from the express road (Sango Owode road).
I moulded the block with hand. I bought sand, cement, water and I called moulded in.
Moulding Started in March and ended in May, 2016.

abouzaid:
nice work, it would be great if you give a cost break down and the floor plan, may God see you through, amen.

abouzaid:
paste your floor plan and i would help you with estimation of quantities.

Apparently you need to read what the Op wrote again and digest it.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Construction started in June, 2016.

Cost of construction so far...

30 bags of Cement @ #1600/bag = #48k

1 sharp sand of Man diesel and 1 small tiger @ #23k and #13k respectively. = #36k

Omo onile settlement = #50k

Bricklayer workmanship = #100k

Water provision = 10k

Miscellaneous = 5k

Total = #249k

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2016
pics

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2016
more...

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ogoplus: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2016
congrats!

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Cost of Lintel

12pcs of 12MM iron rod @ #1,500/one = #18k

8pcs of 6MM iron rod @ #1000/one = #8k

biding wire = #800

Welder workmanship = #5,000

Carpenter = #32k

Miscellaneous= 10k

Total= #63,800

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
marsoden:

Apparently you need to read what the Op wrote again and digest it.
i have read and reread it and i can't see what I'm missing there,maybe you should point it out for me.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by msogunro: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Congrats OP!

I don't see columns in the corners. Care to explain why you opted to not use columns?

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
msogunro:
Congrats OP!

I don't see columns in the corners. Care to explain why you opted to not use columns?

it is down stairs not storey building...besides, during Iintel casting were all round the building.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by msogunro: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
akeensbussy:

it is down stairs not storey building...besides, during Iintel casting were all round the building.

Thank you
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by saheedbadmus(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Congratulations OP almighty ALLAH wey start this project for you would provide for you to finish the project..and when you finish the project na you go live for you aus,you dead body would not be carried there..once again congrats..its not easy to build a house in this country not even with in the period wey recession don hit d country..

27 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
saheedbadmus:
Congratulations OP almighty ALLAH wey start this project for you would provide for you to finish the project..and when you finish the project na you go live for you aus,you dead body would not be carried there..once again congrats..its not easy to build a house in this country not even with in the period wey recession don hit d country..

Amen and Thank you.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
kolaa007:
When buying or having a home built, it is important to take windows into consideration.
Windows provide our homes with light, warmth, and ventilation, but they can also negatively impact a home’s energy efficiency.Good windows will bring out the beauty of your home and likewise a bad window will make your house very ugly.People taking pride in the appearance of their home goes back as long as we can remember. In many ways, our home becomes an extension of who we are. Doors and, in particular, your Windows, are the first thing family and friends see when they pay you a visit and that first impression is incredibly hard to shift.

Why you should Choose pvc Windows

1. pvc windows are the Number One in energy efficiency
The frame of a window plays a decisive role in promoting energy and cost-efficient thermal insulation. window profiles made of pvc score top marks when compared with aluminium or wooden windows. They have better insulation values and are able to reduce energy and heating costs. There is a particularly high energy saving potential when using pvc window frames in the passive house standard. Today, passive house windows can be manufactured efficiently and cost-effectively using state-of-the-art pvc profiles and the now quite common triple glazing.

2. pvc windows have a very good cost-benefit ratio
pvc windows offer clear-cut cost advantages, both in procurement and throughout the entire life cycle. Timber frames are approximately 20-30 % more expensive than pvc profiles, and aluminium windows cost 30 % more again representing the most expensive alternative. Based on the high energy-saving potential and minimal maintenance throughout the entire service life of more than 50 years, costs are also saved in the long-term.

3. pvc windows are easy to care for
High quality pvc windows are extremely easy to care for and require minimal maintenance. Wooden windows, on the other hand, have to be glazed just about every two years and painted every 5 years. State-of-the-art pvc granule is extremely resistant to weather conditions and light-fast. To clean the window frames all you need is dishwashing liquid due to the easy-care properties of the smooth profile surfaces. You will find more information on the care of pvc windows on our Info Page Tips on caring for pvc windows.

4. pvc windows are remarkably durable
As opposed to windows made of wood pvc windows have a particularly long service life. High
quality windows stand out with their distortion resistance and high level of functionality for years and years. Based on their long service live of at least 50 years pvc windows are an excellent investment, also with regard to maintaining a property’s value.

5. pvc windows boast an excellent eco balance
pvc windows are 100 % recyclable and therefore resource-saving. 40 % of all gas and oil reserves in the world are used for heating and for supplying energy to buildings, whereas just 4 % go into the production of plastics of which just 1 % are used for pvc. Besides being recyclable, the durability and low levels of pollution during the production of pvc profiles help produce an excellent eco-balance and contribute towards protection of the environment. pvc windows last much longer than wooden windows and consume substantially less energy during the manufacturing process.

Contact us at FKJ Ventures

19b Bola Ajibola street off Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos

07038937391 (Mr Folorunsho Kolawole)

Kolaa007@yahoo.com

pictures plz

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
abouzaid:

Moulding the block myself is the most cos effective. imagine if I had bought the block at the rate of 120 Maria per unit that will amount to #276,000. If u deduct that u will how much I was able to save.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
abouzaid:

Moulding the block myself is the most cos effective. imagine if I had bought the block at the rate of 120 naria per unit that will amount to #276,000. If u deduct that u will how much I was able to save.

abouzaid:

Moulding the block myself is the most cos effective. imagine if I had bought the block at the rate of 120 naira per unit that will amount to #276,000. If u deduct that u will how much I was able to save.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 5:03am On Aug 03, 2016
akeensbussy:

Moulding the block myself is the most cos effective. imagine if I had bought the block at the rate of 120 naira per unit that will amount to #276,000. If u deduct that u will how much I was able to save.
please, i would really like to see the floor plan since I'm in building design profession and always looking for new concepts to take from, i can Whatsapp you if you're not comfortable pasting it here, just snap it with your phone and yes moulding the blocks yourself is an easy way to control both the cost and quality/strength of the blocks but it's stressful and requires your presence. God's favour in your build.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by akeensbussy(m): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2016
abouzaid:
please, i would really like to see the floor plan since I'm in building design profession and always looking for new concepts to take from, i can Whatsapp you if you're not comfortable pasting it here, just snap it with your phone and yes moulding the blocks yourself is an easy way to control both the cost and quality/strength of the blocks but it's stressful and requires your presence. God's favour in your build.

You mean this right...

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by anochuks08(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
akeensbussy:

You mean this right...
No, he meant something like this

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by abouzaid: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
anochuks08:
thanks, that's exactly what I'm referring to.
akeensbussy:

You mean this right...
anochuks08:
thanks, that's exactly what I'm referring to.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by ngmgeek(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Good
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by jazinogold(m): 6:20am On Aug 04, 2016
following
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by bolt000(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Following.
Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Now you have a resting place congratulations.

Re: Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice one op. I'm following this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote