Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders (771 Views)

Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] / A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders by MrDojo(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2016
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who supported, campaigned and voted for me in the Mr. Nairaland contest, i'm really grateful,

to be able to get 74 votes is not easy, i'm really grateful to everyone, it was a shock to be eliminated in the 1st round but life is full of ups and

downs, its just depends on what you do after.To all my contestants i wish you guys the very best of luck, may the best man win, and to my guys

who were also eliminated, please don't let it get to you, be proud you were able to be verified, you campaigned and got voted for, the fact that

people voted for you means they deemed you worthy.

Again a big thank you to everyone.

#TEAMDOJO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2016
well said boy. try your best next year.

1 Like

Re: Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders by Maxi112: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2016
Egbon! Why no pic on your dp? do that or you might not get my vote
Re: Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders by MrDojo(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Maxi112:
Egbon! Why no pic on your dp? do that or you might not get my vote

bro i'm out already,i'm in ghost mode again.... grin grin grin
Re: Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders by Maxi112: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2016
MrDojo:

why not join team fynseaboi for the crown
Re: Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders by Sexxkillz: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Nice. Fair play. Elimination doesn't take anything out of you. It was just a game.

Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders by Feranchek(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2016
MrDojo:

You and microflux has got big potentials. Next year will be a better year brov. Do come put again

Iamkingzlee is always a great friend and his team will definitely back you up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders by MrDojo(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Nice. Fair play. Elimination doesn't take anything out of you. It was just a game.

Kudos.

thanks bro.... smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

It Is Officially Over. Now Let The dramas Begin / Amber Rose Confesses She Doesn't Do intimacy gadget, But Mastubates Once A Day. / *married In School But Single At Home.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.