Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon (50761 Views)

Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / 10 Ministers President Buhari May Sack In 2017 - NigerianBulletin / 7 Ministers Of President Buhari Who Are Not 'visible' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by counsellorwiser(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please wake me up when they sack the senior minister of petroleum.
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by uprightman(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Haute:
OP, you want to kill Samson Siasia? shocked
God bless you. It seems nobody noticed the mistake.
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by holluphemydavid(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Even d whole administration of Buhari is shit, d hardship of dis country is becoming unbearable
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Orikinla(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
OP is an outsider.
BRF is performing well above board.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by onyidon21: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
the write up would have made sense if d minister of finance waa on d list
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by DateMynd44(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
moxiemania:
Oooohm. Ndiongoke si sub ette mi
ete duok odudu ke aya ofon but ya anye a sack minister of education ye minister of niger Delta too.
Ibon ado e try ke at all
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by DateMynd44(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pprovost:
I came to check for minister of education

Adamu Adamu grin

Not disappointed cool
when i saw the thread, i was so lazy to read it but when i remembered the Daura Malam i had to read it and wow i wasn't disappointed too.
Buhari should act fast so that i'll know that God has answered my prayers by displacing both the Malam and Dibu yeyerinde joined together
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by moxiemania(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
FuckMynd44:
ete duok odudu ke aya ofon but ya anye a sack minister of education ye minister of niger Delta too.
Ibon ado e try ke at all
lol... Okay na. Mfana ibaha . Ami nkab nyem change.
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by reigningwisdom: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
3. Minister of Youths and Sports : Solomon Dalung: The comrade and 'esprit de corp' Minister, who his known with his identity of wearing red beret 'cap' to functions and events which many believed might be linked to an occult group.

Without public opinion and outcry, everything portray to the inability of this Minister to make the nations proud in Sporting activities.

The pulling out of Nigerian sport ministry to provide a befitting burial arrangement for the late Super Eagles coach, Samson Siasia, the alleged report of Rio Olympics team to find their ways to Rio, inability of Team Nigeria to fly to various competition owing to visa issues, ticketing other embassies' stress accrued to the office of the Honourable Minister。

IS SAMSON SIASIA DEAD
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by DateMynd44(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
moxiemania:
lol... Okay na. Mfana ibaha . Ami nkab nyem change.
ado ok. Change ado usuk usuk, aya afon ke ini iso. Kap nie ime
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by 1stdammy: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Haute:
OP, you want to kill Samson Siasia? shocked
I taya oooo...........
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by pasco30(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Siasia may God save ur life o because as long as this thread is concerned u are a dead man
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Still too soon to sack any ministers, at least wait till December when the would have had a full year to prove themselves.

However if I was to choose the ministers that have been least impressive (in no particular order).

1. Minister of Women Affairs - She is the ghost minister.

2. Minister of Power Works and Housing - Waiting for him to deliver, power situation as bad as ever.

3. Minister of Defence - Failure to stop Economic sabotage via bombing of oil installations in Niger Delta

4.Minister of Budget and national planning- Padding of budget twice under his watch - once by NAss and once by budget office.

5. Minister of Interior - - No attempt to get involved with tacking Niger Delta and Rivers insecurity although his tiny budget allocation may be a mitigating defence.

6. Minister of Solid Minerals - too slow, should have ensure we are earning export revenue from this sector within 6 months.

7. Minister of Sport and Youth
Nigerian sports is doing worst now than when he arrived.
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by calabardick(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
moxiemania:
Oooohm. Ndiongoke si sub ette mi

Amkpa idem
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by calabardick(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ah! Jagaba tops the list?
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by atirolu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
This minister of science and technology is not doing anyting
While the world is advancing in so many advanced tech.
He said nigeria will start production of pencil by 2018
Can you imagine?

Other none performing ministers include:
Anty kemi
Baba ogbe agriculture
Black out minister should handle only works
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by mikolo80: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lilimax:
As for me, most of the Ministers and their Ministries are presently in comma. shocked
Take Ministry of Education for instance currently led by one Mr Adamu Adamu, what do you expect from him
So many square pegs in a round hole and the country is gradually sinking...
what do We expect when sound pegs refused to participate in politics
You can't expect monkey to work while baboon will come from nowhere to chop
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by mikolo80: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
When will PMB sack himself because he is the one holding them back
how is he holding them back.? Talk with sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by yak(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
talk of square peg n round hole, u talk abt education where u use a trained Journalist as minister while professor of education and former vice Chancellor is his junior minister
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Deen77: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
MetaHuman:
emiefiele should be first.

I don't know why Buhari is keeping him, he is from Zenith Bank and he will try to cover up his track under PDP.
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Deen77: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
lantres000:

Oga if you are smart Enough you should know that Kemi has no Business been Minister of Finance for a country like Nigeria. Read about her on Wikipedia bros she never ripe at all. If you doubt me follow the CV of any World Bank product (Current Minister of Environment for Example) that explains why she is totally not ready for the job

Kemi is from OBJ imposed.
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Guk: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Kemi Adeseoun should be first on the list

Can you list out reason(s) for this request of yours?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by justy15: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
the minister for education kemi adeosun should spare head that list for her incompetence n lack of capacity to draw up viable economic policy for the country. meanwhile, I will do like to correct the assertion that the sports ministry failed to organise a befitting burial for late Samson siasia instead of Stephen okechukwu keshi. this is too big a mistake op, kindly apologise n withdraw that line
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by gbagyiza: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
U guys hv forgotten that budget has not been release to any of d ministries, so, hw can they perform.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by CioAngels(f): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
The power minister, fashola's best desperate perfomers so far was to increase the light tariff, we pay yet we are in darkness. Fashola thought federal appointment is a workover like lagos where he did only federal road were he will be refunded highly inflated bills.
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by tiwasiaife(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
legendte:
Buhari is the biggest problem here. Too many square pegs in round holes

For me the only vibrant one amongst them is Amaechi and he should be taken to the ministry of works, power and housing.
Swap Onu with that Adamu Adamu.

Fashola and Ngige used to be vibrant but I don't know what is happening now.
Kachikwu seems to be bottled by the President

Bros How is Amechi Vibrant? Is it because he commissioned Gejs rail or that he's causing havoc and influencing inec to postpone elections in Rivers state? Pls clear me I want to know Thanks bros
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Samguine:
In the spirit of celebrating Democracy day on May 29th, 2016, President Muhammadu Buhari advised Nigerians to pass a verdict on the performance of his appointed officials so that he will know if he should change them.

The president was quoted as saying, “I am waiting for the newspapers to tell me the performance of my ministers and whether I should make changes”., while fielding questions from journalists at the Statehouse.

Meanwhile, here is a look at the performances of these Ministers in their various ministries and what might make President Muhammadu Buhari to have second thought on their performance, as c0mpiled by Nigerian Bulletin.

They are:

1. Minister of Housing, Power and Roads, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola: Babatunde Fashola was known for his versatile and hard-working spirit as the then Governor of Lagos State.

The minister seems over-powered due to the 'giant' ministries allotted to him by President Muhamamdu Buhari.

Since Fashola's assumption as the Minister of the three-combined ministries, it seems the glory of the Lagos born Senior Advocate of Nigeria is gradually fading away.

The President needs to help Fashola offload some of the loads on his head to allow room for optimal performance and long life.

2. Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu: The Minister of Education may be on the watch list of President Muhamamdu Buhari if the president listens to the impulse and messages from the public. The controversies trailing the Ministers' pronouncement and infringement on Varsities' policy and autonomy. The issues of Post Jamb registration, battle for the survival of Vice Chancellorship in tertiary institutions and the blunder of sacking before reinstatement of the heads of Universities established by the former president, Goodluck Jonathan might be another reason why President may consider Mr. Adamu as a goner.

3. Minister of Youths and Sports : Solomon Dalung: The comrade and 'esprit de corp' Minister, who his known with his identity of wearing red beret 'cap' to functions and events which many believed might be linked to an occult group.

Without public opinion and outcry, everything portray to the inability of this Minister to make the nations proud in Sporting activities.

The pulling out of Nigerian sport ministry to provide a befitting burial arrangement for the late Super Eagles coach, Samson Siasia, the alleged report of Rio Olympics team to find their ways to Rio, inability of Team Nigeria to fly to various competition owing to visa issues, ticketing other embassies' stress accrued to the office of the Honourable Minister of Sports.

If Nigeria and Nigerians want to make a landmark strike in the sporting world, then Mr. Solomon Dalung might be a -no – go area for Mr. Buhari when considering dropping Ministers or changing his cabinet.

4. Minister of Industry, Trade And Investment: Okechukwu Enelemah: According to Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun during her meeting with the Nigerian Senate before recess, she said the Nigeria economy is technically in 'Recession'. What did means is that President Muhamamdu Buhari needs to gear up in doings and ensure that he has a viable team members that can salvage the economic or better put, that can rescue the dying economy from total collapse.

Trade and Investment should be one of the rescue to the dilemma currently facing the present administration and the Minister and his team needs to ensure that their works and activities project the nation towards economic progression.

5. Minister of Niger Delta Affairs: Usani Uguru: With the recent crisis rocking the Delta region, coupled with the blasts of oil installations, Mr. Uguru hasn't been pro-active enough to step up his game with the Niger Delta Militants.

The president do not only need a versatile Minister in this ministry but someone that can talk down the Militants and a closer person to this region.

6. Minister of Science and Technology: Ogbonnaya Onu: The ministry of Science and technology is an evolving portfolio that needs the hands of young, talented and professional mind that can move with the global trend in technological advancement. Mr. Onu might not be living to the expectation at the moment and the President may replace him soon.

7. Minister of Women Affairs: Aisha Alhassan: Everything has pointed in one direction for the APC governorship aspirants in Taraba at the last general elections, Hajia Alhassan, common known as Mama Taraba. For the fact that Mama spent over 5 months of his ministerial position at battling with treatment at the foreign land. There is need for President Buhari to do more at appointing those capable and can really take the country to dream and aspiration of the President if only, there are not mere paper work.

In your own view, do you other Minister(s), you think President Buhari can do away with and get new and fresh mind on board? Lets have your views

Source: https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/7-ministers-president-buhari-may-sack-soon.218542/

YOU FORGOT MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE... THAT ONE IS TECHNICALLY CONFUSED. WHOM AMONG THEM IS REALLY WORKING?
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by lookmangiw(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
viviangist:
[size=13pt]I CAN SEE ONE MORNING , BRUTAI WILL SUCCEED BUHARI AS A MILITARY PRESIDENT [/size]

How it will happen i don't know , but i can see it happening
I pity you, make DSS grab, you will regret the day you were born.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Drbarmes(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Very old news
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Jacko1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
How you knw

You dey him mind

Buhari shld sack minister of petroleum

And also sack the gcfr.... Or commander in chief any1 of those 3

Then i knw ne is serius
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by Godson32(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anytime Buhari wants to deal negatively with people,ibo man must be there. Buhari maka why? Daris God o.
Re: 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon by 1by1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nonsense trend. The question is replace them with who? And who is able and capable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government / Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.