Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Witchcraft Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft Exposed (6919 Views)

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Witchcraft, the extra-natural interference in the welfare of the community by women has long since ceased to be a source of major concern. Witches remains a very active and vital image in the consciousness of Nigerians. Belief in the witch and in her powers is all but universal.

The study of witchcraft raises a number of interesting questions:

(1) If witchcraft is not a genuine phenomenon, why is the witch fantasy so prevalent in so many different cultures throughout the world?

(2) What is it about the human female that provokes such similar pictures of her magical malevolence in such diverse cultures?

(3) What changes have occurred in culture that have allowed the witch fantasy to lose its erstwhile potency?

This write up will expose witchcraft and answer these questions and lot more...

If you want me to continue, drop your comments. It is going to be an interesting write up

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin Well This Would Have Worked If It Were In The 11th Century Not Now In The Advent Of Photoshop...Ain't That Background I See There undecided

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Witches In Nigeria

Certain women once went to "Eshu" to ask for the power of witchcraft. Eshu was willing to give it to them but he had to refer them to Orunmila.

Orunmila would not allow them to go out into the world with the power of witchcraft until they promised to honour certain signs and materials to serve men as protections against their power.

They agreed to this but it was necessary for them to go on to Olorun to make their agreement binding.

This transaction is mentioned in certain ancient Ifa verses of unknown origin which are used in divination.

"ldi ogbungbun, aworo niye"

They went to Alara's house and kill him

They went to Ajero's house and kill him

They went to Orangun's house and kill him

You pluck the Okro of Ejiwo

You eat the Camwood of Ailoran

You kill the stammering water of Owu

When Eshu came, you left for a place in the sky and it received you not

Then you went to Orunmila and when you got there

You greeted him and he asked you where you were going

Then you said you were going into the world to be killing people and to be debarring their progress

It is a forbidden act to eat soap

Then Orunmila said that he would not allow the gates to be opened unto you

Unless you go to the Almighty God

When you got there

You explain yourselves to Him

Then almighty God said:

"Spittle once out of the mouth

Will not come back to the mouth again

The grass that the elephants tread will never rise again

Therefore you must not change your agreement

And anybody with this sign on should be honoured'."

PLS NOTE: Recite The Above Incantation Whenever You Are Confronted By Witches!

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by 4kings: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Is this a joke?

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:
Is this a joke?

NO, you don't joke with things like witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by RZArecta(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
RZArecta:
Hmmm

Witchcraft is a feminine art and has its power from Eshu and was sanctioned, if somewhat reluctantly by Orunmila (lfa) and by Olorun.

This power is generally attributed to older women but young women or even girls can sometimes be involved.

Witchcraft power is a kind of immaterial substance which may be kept in a calabash hidden in a hole in the wall of a witch's house or in a hollow tree.

The power itself may be lodged in the roots of a tree or even in a young child (age 1 to 8 years).

In the latter case the witchcraft power will not harm the child but on the contrary will protect the child from other witches as the child is serving one of them as a refuge.

The red tailfeather of the parrot is used as a sign of witchcraft power and may be placed in the calabash or in the tree containing witchcraft power.

I have seen women vomit witchcraft out. It was like a stone or a hard ball of something. They were not killed after that.

The spirit of witches after death becomes a restless and disconsolate ghost who wanders about the world in a distraught state.

The power is usually passed from mother to daughter but it may also be bestowed as a gift or may be purchased.

When passed from one person to the other it is often given mixed with certain foods.

It is sometimes held that a woman can not die possessing witchcraft power but must pass it on to someone before her death; in fact, she will not be able to die unless she does so.

Witchcraft power is like a breeze, you can't see it but it has effect. A woman can't die possessing it-when she dies, she vomits out the invisible witchcraft and it passes to her daughter.

A person can buy witchcraft power or may, as well, inherit it from another person.

This mostly depends on the interest or love the witchcraft woman has in the person that is going to possess it.

But it is necessary and matter of must, to give this witchcraft power to somebody before she should die.

In this case, if she could not get anybody either to buy it or to give it out as a gift to her friend outside or to have a daughter she loved that can inherit it, she has to take it to an Iroko tree that is very young.

This will become a spirit in the tree. Other witches will be coming to this tree to have their meetings. It is such trees that we native doctors carry our sacrifices to in case we have a patient that is seriously sick.

Witchcraft bought with money is not given directly, it can be given through foods such as baked beans (Akara), Kola, Porridge, red Yam and many other native foods.

When this is taken, the power will start to grow, until when the person will start to fly at night.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
@OP - Can you outline the effects of Ayelala (imale) on witchcraft?
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by kufre2010: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2016
I love this
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2016
grin grin joke joke joke..
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Zoharariel:
@OP - Can you outline the effects of Ayelala (imale) on witchcraft?

I wrote about Ayelala here ~ https://www.nairaland.com/3302934/ayelala-deity
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2016
kufre2010:
I love this

Thank you
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin joke joke joke..

Witchcraft is no joke
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nostradamus: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Babalawos:

Witchcraft is no joke
o.p you use a man in the picture above(i thought witches are female)is it possible for a man to be a witch and can the male witch be as powerful/deadly as the female witch?
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by emmanuelbrown26: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
wow interesting, op continue ur lesson na, i like adventures
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Favorite1: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Op how can you be contacted pls?
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by jmichlins(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
want to learn about witchcraft go watch The Originals and thank me later. Witches are servants of the nature

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Favorite1:
Op how can you be contacted pls?

You can contact me through here ~ https://www.nairaland.com/babalawos

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Nostradamus:
o.p you use a man in the picture above(i thought witches are female)is it possible for a man to be a witch and can the male witch be as powerful/deadly as the female witch?

Yes a man can be initiated into witchcraft. Have you heard about Oso? That is the name of male wizard in Binin. You can ask a Binin person what I said and he or she will explain better to you but the modus operandi of a male witch is slightly different from a female witch. Male witches are very few compare to female witches!

PLS NOTE: A babalawo is not a wizard (Oso) but he has the ability to travel to the invisible worlds to attend different coven meetings, marine meetings and other spiritual meetings to advocates and release his clients from witches bondage.

Any babalawo that is a male witch (Oso), his powers will be very limited. He cant attend different meetings like the marine meetings and other spiritual meetings because the marines are far far higher than witches. A male witch babalawo is limited only to his coven and there are millions of coven that he cant attend but a non witch babalawo can attend all as long as he has his Ifa staff, he is safe and no evil can befall him. I can snap my Ifa staff and post it here with my nairaland name on it if you havent seen an Ifa staff before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
wow interesting, op continue ur lesson na, i like adventures

Really? Not all adventures ends well. So which area of witchcraft will you like me to explain?
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nostradamus: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Babalawos:

Yes a man can be initiated into witchcraft. Have you heard about Oso? That is the name of male wizard in Binin. You can ask a Binin person what I said and he or she will explain better to you but the modus operandi of a male witch is slightly different from a female witch. Male witches are very few compare to female witches!

PLS NOTE: A babalawo is not a wizard (Oso) but he has the ability to travel to the invisible worlds to attend different coven meetings, marine meetings and other spiritual meetings to advocates and release his clients from witches bondage.

Any babalawo that is a male witch (Oso), his powers will be very limited. He cant attend different meetings like the marine meetings and other spiritual meetings because the marines are far far higher than witches. A male witch babalawo is limited only to his coven and there are millions of coven that he cant attend but a non witch babalawo can attend all as long as he has his Ifa staff, he is safe and no evil can befall him. I can snap my Ifa staff and post it here with my nairaland name on it if you havent seen an Ifa staff before?
hmmm...o.k. tnks for the enlightment
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nostradamus: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Babalawos:

i messaged you on facebook sometime ago as regard this topic...pls create a topic about the marine world,is it possible for a man to be initiated into the marine realm?

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yes it is very possible for a man to be initiated to the water but men water initiations are few compare to that of women.

You can read my post on Abiku, I cover alot on it. Here is my post on Abiku ~ https://www.nairaland.com/3311824/abiku-born-die-prematurely-read

Nostradamus:
i messaged you on facebook sometime ago as regard this topic...pls create a topic about the marine world,is it possible for a man to be initiated into the marine realm?
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nostradamus: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Babalawos:
Yes it is very possible for a man to be initiated to the water but men water initiations are few compare to that of women.

You can read my post on Abiku, I cover alot on it. Here is my post on Abiku ~ https://www.nairaland.com/3311824/abiku-born-die-prematurely-read

tnxx for this....pls i always have this recurring theme in my dreams,i always see snakes(large and small ones)in my dreams,pls what is the meaning of always seeing snakes in one's dreams?
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Zenlife: 2:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Babalawos:
Witches In Nigeria

Certain women once went to "Eshu" to ask for the power of witchcraft. Eshu was willing to give it to them but he had to refer them to Orunmila.

Orunmila would not allow them to go out into the world with the power of witchcraft until they promised to honour certain signs and materials to serve men as protections against their power.

They agreed to this but it was necessary for them to go on to Olorun to make their agreement binding.

This transaction is mentioned in certain ancient Ifa verses of unknown origin which are used in divination.

"ldi ogbungbun, aworo niye"

They went to Alara's house and kill him

They went to Ajero's house and kill him

They went to Orangun's house and kill him

You pluck the Okro of Ejiwo

You eat the Camwood of Ailoran

You kill the stammering water of Owu

When Eshu came, you left for a place in the sky and it received you not

Then you went to Orunmila and when you got there

You greeted him and he asked you where you were going

Then you said you were going into the world to be killing people and to be debarring their progress

It is a forbidden act to eat soap

Then Orunmila said that he would not allow the gates to be opened unto you

Unless you go to the Almighty God

When you got there

You explain yourselves to Him

Then almighty God said:

"Spittle once out of the mouth

Will not come back to the mouth again

The grass that the elephants tread will never rise again

Therefore you must not change your agreement

And anybody with this sign on should be honoured'."

PLS NOTE: Recite The Above Incantation Whenever You Are Confronted By Witches!

X
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Babalawos(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Snake in dream means alot of things. The actual meaning of your dream can be ascertain when you explain your dream in full

Nostradamus:
tnxx for this....pls i always have this recurring theme in my dreams,i always see snakes(large and small ones)in my dreams,pls what is the meaning of always seeing snakes in one's dreams?
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nostradamus: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Babalawos:
Snake in dream means alot of things. The actual meaning of your dream can be ascertain when you explain your dream in full

tnks sir..i always see them in numerous scenarios,ve seen myself playing with some small ones,later i saw my bedroom infested with and i was really scared,there's one that looked so real where i saw a very big snake i touched the tail and it raise it's head as if it's going to attack...then the extremely scary one(i will never forget this,i believe this one is an evil message)i saw myself killing a small snake,i thought the snake's dead but it is still alive,i turned to start going and it bite me,i woke up immediately and it was daybreak..pls sir tell me the meaning of this things.
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by AdexAbbey(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice one sir...

Please don't stop enlightening us, may God bless you more.

Cheers!
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by orunto27: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Malevolence is volence, valence against males usually concocted in females owing to chemical changes in their blood and body. I like to know more about witches and what makes women so corrupt and wicked and so aggrieved when hurt.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Babalawos:

Thank you
ur article is basically about black witchcraft. Do u know anything about rajo witchcraft or kali witchcraft
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Babalawos:

Really? Not all adventures ends well. So which area of witchcraft will you like me to explain?
i am a paranormal investigator and i know things about witchcraft including the seven occult kingdom of d cosmological verdict of d order of astral and terrestrial hierachy.
I would like u to tell me what u know about mermaids and d marine kingdom
Re: Witchcraft Exposed by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op, been a keen follower of ur post for sometimes now.. A big thumbs for your acute maturity when replying comments.

I have a question and it goes this:

Why are witches associated with filth and dirt?
Are there no modern civilized witches or wizard that represents wealth, progress and forwardness?

Is it true that most great inventions are achieved with the use of witchcraft?

If there are so great witches in Nigeria, why the political and barbaric religious backwardness?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real / The Doctrines Of The Jehovah Witnesses Vs The Holy Bible Of God / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.