Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today (41508 Views)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / Workforce Invites For Interview Today / How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by borie4u(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
@ops that is logic high school. I definitely can't be wrong!
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Smily202(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga lets face the candid fact, its a big shame if one who has been tutored with this same language for over 2 decades of his life i. e from basic to tertiary education and stillyet his eloquency and written command is poor. He should be sentenced to Kirikiri maximum prison for Grammatical Homicide.

Landloard01:

Should we first, send you to kirikiri for writing that tautology?

2 Likes

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by hummerwise(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga lets face the candid fact, its a big shame if one who has been tutored with this same language for over 2 decades of his life i. e from basic to tertiary education and still yet his eloquency and written command is poor. He should be sentenced to Kirikiri maximum prison for Grammatical Homicide.
I do understand where you are coming from bruh.... But take a look at it from this angle, the job we are talking about here is about impacting knowledge and not creating them.

I have seen a lot of great teachers and lecturers despite their poor spoken english understand what impacting knowledge into student is all about...

The moral of this story is,,,, impacting knowledge is not by how fluent you might be or even the big grammars you speak but how you can make your student understand the subject matter..

If you still dont get this... Then perhaps,, there is something wrong somewhere

3 Likes

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by mikolo80: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Franchise21:
Effects of Unemployment
reason for unemployment

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by mikolo80: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Franchise21:
Effects of Unemployment
Abi r!eason for unemployment

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Miradamian:
But your English writing is bad, how will u even pass the written interview?

Are you sure your's is sparkling?

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Landloard01:

I believe, you can now see it that English is just a mere language, but not a measure of intelligence; speak it, write it, speak up, communicate, don't die in silence and endeavor to always correct those who play foul the rules of grammar. Do it in a manner of loyalty, not with a lofty arrogance, superiority, bossiness or what have you... Correct me if I am found guilty of this, but accept the fact and move ahead because no one is without his/her flaws...
I am really humbled by this.

2 Likes

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
hummerwise:

I do understand where you are coming from bruh.... But take a look at it from this angle, the job we are talking about here is about impacting knowledge and not creating them.

I have seen a lot of great teachers and lecturers despite their poor spoken english understand what impacting knowledge into student is all about...

The moral of this story is,,,, impacting knowledge is not by how fluent you might be or even the big grammars you speak but how you can make your student understand the subject matter..

If you still dont get this... Then perhaps,, there is something wrong somewhere

I doff my hat for you

Let him continue saying lubbish
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
dtraveler:
So you want to teacher without being tested?

Pls let try as much as we can to cross our T's abd dot our I's before posting .....thanks

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Yoyostic: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
Life is not all about insulting peeps on Nairaland. Instead of studying for the aptitude test,you were here insulting me here yesterday like you have the whole world at your feet.
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by lakefist(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Miradamian:

People like you don't really have anything upstairs but are quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
borie4u:
@ops that is logic high school. I definitely can't be wrong!

Ore are u the one doing the interview ni or me

The name of the school z ROYAL SEED COLLEGE, 17 IREPO STREET CHALLENGE IBADAN
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Miradamian:
But your [/s]English writing[s] is bad, how will u even pass the written interview?

See the best English teacher

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Codyt(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Miradamian:
Very quick to criticise. What about yours. Good riddance angry

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by guiddoti: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Miradamian:
You are not better at English than the English itself. Perhaps, he didn't tell us he will be teaching English.
"OverSabinos anos bufftiss"

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
guiddoti:
You are not better at English than the English itself. Perhaps, he didn't tell us he will be teaching English.
"OverSabinos anos bufftiss"

I applied for government sef.
And the mistake the igbira saw was an error while I was typing

Am not perfect so z He
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by guiddoti: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Iseoluwani:

I applied for government sef.
And the mistake the igbira saw was an error while I was typing

Am not perfect so z He
Don't mind that letter E, guy. He wants to sound like one of my Ghanaian's friends, who wants to speak more than English man.

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by medexico(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Miradamian:

I think it should be your written english

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by HealthCoach1: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy?
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects.
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect.
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days.
Nature makes it standout
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available nationwide.

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS: 08065035401
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by KINGinVAHALA: 1:48am On Aug 03, 2016
WebSurfer:
dont mind that guy abeg,

Good morning boss, how are you doing?

I guess you can still remember my moniker? the same guy contesting for mr Nairaland and which you promised to vote for.
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Philadelphia: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2016
Iseoluwani:

They have not finished

Still doing oral exams

Will get back to you when they are through

Please do. Thanks
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by faitheverest(f): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Philadelphia:

Was it at Osogbo?

Dunno grin
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Iseoluwani: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Philadelphia:

Please do. Thanks

My friend told me that they will notify them if they are shortlisted.

Nothing about salaries mentioned
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by Landloard01(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:

I am really humbled by this.
bro thanks... Such is life, we Nigerians always take an unnecessary challenge towards one another...That's crappy!
Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by KingBish(f): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Miradamian:

Professor of English.
Accolades to you!!
Greatest English writer of our time.
More ink to your pen!!
So in all your intellectual prowess in English writing, you failed to realize that there's no word as 'u'?
If you have nothing nice to say about people, learn to ignore. It isn't too hard, trust me. Instead of making someone feel less for obvious typographic errors.

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by miqos02(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2016
dtraveler:
So you want to teacher without being tested?
correct yourself please

1 Like

Re: We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today by dtraveler: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2016
miqos02:
correct yourself please

Not necessary. The idea that someone wants to be employed without being tested is best expressed when they can make such a grammatical error.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DCSL Recruitment / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.