Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 (6474 Views)

Oya Dab Is Not A Cult Slang, Here Is The Real Meaning / Beast Flashed In Rihanna's Russian Roulette Video / Rihanna's Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by Spader9(m): 4:43am On Sep 21, 2009
" I felt that this information is the most important information to know about if we need futuer insight on what is coming in the future.This video also provide proof jay-z is a high ranking mason."

Lenon Honor Films

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OFGeZS2xbA
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by Spader9(m): 4:49am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by Spader9(m): 4:52am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by aieromon(m): 5:12am On Sep 21, 2009
Rubbish!!!
This Mason thing is gettin' out of hand.
Rubbish!!!
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by Spader9(m): 5:19am On Sep 21, 2009
aieromon:

Rubbish!!!
This Mason thing is gettin' out of hand.
Rubbish!!!

Deny it if you want. Notice how Jay Z's verse correlates with the economic meltdown.

Coincidence?
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by shotster50(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2009
Only jealous people with time on their hands will sit down and think up shit about their fellow men.
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by Spader9(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2009
shotster50:

Only jealous people with time on their hands will sit down and think up shit about their fellow men.

Well, that's what "they" want you to think.

1 Like

Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by rapjunkie(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2009
This is the biggest lump of BS i have seen in a looooong time.

Only gullible fools will pay this any attention.
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2009
Nonsense! Why I even enter this thread sef.
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by Spader9(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Nonsense! Why I even enter this thread sef.

rapjunkie:

This is the biggest lump of BS i have seen in a looooong time.
Only gullible fools will pay this any attention.

They wany you to deny this.
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by shotster50(m): 2:29am On Jan 19, 2010
Someones schizo here
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by saharachic(f): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2010
and what if Jay z is a freemason and rihanna is a witch? they will do anytin for the money. get it?
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by ofokaofoki: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2010
take a look at jayz and beyonce initiation to sasha fierce, scary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZifm-2p15w&feature=fvw
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by HJ1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
ofokaofoki:

take a look at jayz and beyonce initiation to sasha fierce, scary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZifm-2p15w&feature=fvw

this had grown to show how silly and GULLIBLE u are to any video u see on youtube . . .
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by ofokaofoki: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2010
!hj
you are a monkey, u actually think they all belief that
whats ur definition of silly here? grin grin you are done for again. you have awakened the ''problem''' grin
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by HJ1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2010
ofokaofoki:

!hj
you are a monkey, u actually think they all belief that
whats your definition of silly here? grin grin you are done for again. you have awakened the ''problem''' grin

be human . . . and let go of this ut goat like attributes EWU!!
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by ofokaofoki: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2010
H.J:

be human . . . and let go of this ut goat like attributes EWU!!

how would i when u follow my post everywhere like the tail on ur yansh,. you dont know who ur toying wit yet tho., that foolish phone you are using to browse free of charge i will make sure they block it. HJ the original agbero. grin grin
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by HJ1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2010
Dude the word i s toilin not toyin . . . OLODO
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by eldee(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
Only someone without a real job will sit down and watch 15 10 minute videos on a person he doesn't like.
Na wa ooh . . . how daft.
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by shotster50(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
Its called HATEr.
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by HJ1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
heard a line by eminem in his joint 'underground'. . . . 'yeah, d anti christ is back again, satan in a black saggin panties'
I guess Em is suppose to be some demonic dude too? Ma opinion is peeps should let sleepin dogs lie. . Gettin involved wit everythin u read might just give u unneeded headaches, so poster just move on wit ur life n let dem artist live theirs, M.O
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by ofokaofoki: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2010
eldee:

Only someone without a real job will sit down and watch 15 10 minute videos on a person he doesn't like.
Na wa ooh . . . how daft.

yes someone like HJ, HJ spent 77 hours watching those videos and falling for them like cupid shot his ass, he has gone back to youtube to finish watching the rest. anuohia grin grin
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2010
Crappiest videos ever!!!
Like wtf?
Even video #2 had the audacity to waste 5 mins explaining what umbrella is.

Waste of time!
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by HJ1(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Crappiest videos ever!!!
Like wtf?
Even video #2 had the audacity to waste 5 mins explaining what umbrella is.

Waste of time!

my take exactly, waste of time . .
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by tosinaded(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2010
u know its funny wen peeps decide to turn a deaf ear to something cos they want to believe its not true, and not because they know its not true
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by HJ1(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2010
tosinaded@:

u know its funny wen peeps decide to turn a deaf ear to something cos they want to believe its not true, and not because they know its not true

but some times the "truth" is overrated and becomes boring and annoying
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by tosinaded(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2010
H.J:

Truth is the Truth undecided
its never overated, it can only be overemphasised undecided
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by HJ1(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2010
tosinaded@:

Truth is the Truth undecided
its never overated, it can only be overemphasised undecided

we know jay is illuminati, must it be repeated over and over again. . . I saw a video of someone analysin one of chris brown's song and his interpretation was dat chris was praising the devil by usin the word "she" as a cover up and i'm like WTF , . . DAT WAS JUST A LOVE FOR CHRIST SAKES .
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by ofokaofoki: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2010
H.J:

it is boring and annoying to u cuzz you are a babboon , a monkey in a babbon shirt,lmfao grin
why do u think tosinadeda does not agree wit ur myopic sense of reasoning?? grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
tosinaded@:

I wouldnt mind listening to "The Truth", I have no problem whatsoever.
Curiosity at its peak.
But dont waste time explaining what umbrella stands for in 10 videos. And wrong facts kinda stains the truth.
"Stones" not "storms".
Up until the 15th video [scrimming & scramming], I still dont get what the "Secret cult message" is undecided
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
ofokaofoki:

it is boring and annoying to u cuzz you are a babboon , a monkey in a babbon shirt,lmfao grin
why do u think tosinadeda does not agree wit your myopic sense of reasoning?? grin lipsrsealed grin
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin wetin this bobo do you sef? grin
Re: Secret Cult Messages In Rihanna's Umbrella #1-15 by tosinaded(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
@FL
i get ur point

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Fela!' Musical: Endorsed By Jay-Z, Will Smith, And Jada / My Album Was Not Meant For Public Release - Lewd Singer Saint Janet / What Makes You Get Up And Dance? ( Post Videos, Please.. )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.