Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties - Educational Services (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties (14418 Views)

Nigerian Families Rock Aso Ebi For Children’s Graduation In The US (photos) / Needs And Aspirations Of Students Of Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia. / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2022
Just one book... And a changed life.
Contact us today for your desired books.
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for? Your answer is with us.
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
The book you are looking for is available with us. Reach out to us today
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
القراء هم القادة
تواصل معنا اليوم للحصول على أي كتاب لأي مؤلف في أي مجال
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
May this new month of July bring you multiple blessings on all fronts.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US.
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Books
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?

Demain, il sera peut-être trop tard.
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hallelujah... Help is on the way
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2022
It's going to be a great weekend
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
Happy Sunday Folks
What book are you currently looking for
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's a Beautiful Week for a New Beginning
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Happy Sunday Folks.

This week God shall visit you in your very areas of need in Jesus name
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Happy Sunday People,
This week brings you blessings from unexpected sources in Jesus name.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE IN OUR E-STORE.
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Compliments of the season.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2022
Merry Christmas in advance
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Strictly Any book in any field
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
I am a member of the speaking tribe of Zion and I live in God!

Goodness and mercy follow me always. I'm late for tragedies and disasters. I escape every satanic traps and wickedness every time.

I am early for miracles and divine appointment because my steps are ordered of the Lord to be at the right place at the right time with the right people.

Glory to God! ...PSB
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Happy New Month... This month brings you multiple blessings on all fronts
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
القراء هم القادة
تواصل معنا اليوم للحصول على أي كتاب لأي مؤلف في أي مجال
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
In a time like this.... We rest in God and act
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Beautiful Week with New Possibilities
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Just books and books
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
That book you are looking for is available with us. Reach out to us today
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
What a beautiful day this is... Grab a book and move your life forward by miles.
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2023
The heart of the matter is the matter of the heart
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Your answer is with us
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's day to true fathers
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2023
*My DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 10*

I declare that God has not given unto me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

My mind is stayed on the Word, thus, I have a sound and a creative mind.

I dwell continually in perfect peace, the peace that is beyond human comprehension.

I dont worry or fret because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

My spirit is conditioned by the Word of God to know that nothing shall by any means hurt me. Hallelujah!

I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the presence of the Almighty. I will continually say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him will I trust.

Though I live in this world, I am not of this world.
I am from above, and as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord shields me from every form of wickedness and violence in the earth.

In the name of Jesus, I boldly declare that Nothing Lost, Nothing Missing, Nothing Stolen and Nothing Dies in my life.

Today, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace and I manifest the glory of God everywhere.

I Refuse to keep quiet. God's Word in my mouth is the key to my unending Victories in this life!

It's a Fruitful day. Glory to God! *... PSB*

*You can share with your family and friends to join*
https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
What book are you currently looking for
Re: Major Help For Children With Special Educational Needs And Learning Difficulties by shobam1410(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Whatever book you are currently looking for, we are your best plug.
Kindly reach out to us today

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia / Waec And Neco Result Scratch Cards! / Neco Biology Specimens.tak It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.