Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available (3604 Views)

Shelling And Separator Machine For Pumpkin Seeds|hemp Seeds / Palm Kernel Cracker And Separating Machine Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Two-in -One Nigeria Made Pkn Cracker and separator machine now available. Also available is affordable Nigeria made dryer.For details:
Call:+234-8143933516
BBMme:5C4DA293,
Whatsapp:+234-8056927156,
E-mail: bobroyaltyempireintltd@gmail.com, gwafrique@gmail.com.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by Austin234(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
I am interesting in ur offer. How much does it go?
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by chrisblack: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2016
agricexport:
Two-in -One Nigeria Made Pkn Cracker and separator machine now available. Also available is affordable Nigeria made dryer.For details:
let us see a picture and also we need prices

1 Like

Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
contact me for the price,tnx.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nigerian made is very effective and cheaper, contact me details.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
For quality and durable 2-in-1 cracker,contact us
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 3:57am On Aug 13, 2016
for Nigerian made machines, contact us.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Embrace Nigerian made equipments ,for details, contact us.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Embrace Nigerian made products.For details, contact me.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2016
Buy your equipments from a reliable source. Contact us for details.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by GreatManBee: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Can you provide the pictures lets see what you have to offer?

agricexport:
Buy your equipments from a reliable source. Contact us for details.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Because of fraudsters, they are not ready to buy,but to copy other people's work.If you have your cash ,come to my office with your #800,000 and pick it up. We know genuine buyers,likewise the fraudulent people,we know them.How many of the machines and equipments (even with pictures)posted on my page have you purchase?
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by Harmonrandyz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
its not true that anyone can copy your product just by viewing the picture, how will the person access the inner Chambers to steal your idea of construction & by the way there are so many pictures of this 2 in 1 PKN machines that are locally made in Nigeria.

Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
that is your opinion. Post your product on your page.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by Remymartin(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Which state are you ?
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by Remymartin(m): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2016
agricexport:
Location plz
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by braivheart: 4:10am On Oct 22, 2016
agricexport:
that is your opinion. Post your product on your page.
He's right, only a genius can copy your product by mere looking at the picture. Anyone who actually wants to copy it would take time to visit your shop and take a closer look, abi will you prevent a customer from examining a product he wants to purchase? Because that's what you're doing here.

And you are leaving out some vital information like:
The capacity, separation efficiency, source of power (electricity or gasoline engine) size weight.

And I don't know why many people leave out their location for Chris sakes. I don't want to contact you and negotiate with you only to find out you are 1000km from my location.

1 Like

Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by akinvest(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Noted
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
If people in Asia,Europe and other parts of the world are buying products,what has the location got to do with you that are living in Nigeria. That means you are not serious. We know genuine buyers,we also know confusionists .We give details to genuine buyers while fraudsters are ignored. Thank you.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by iHart(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
agricexport:
If people in Asia,Europe and other parts of the world are buying products,what has the location got to do with you that are living in Nigeria. That means you are not serious. We know genuine buyers,we also know confusionists .We give details to genuine buyers while fraudsters are ignored. Thank you.
with this your attitude, I doubt if you will get customers. Those is Asia, Europe and other parts of the world give out their location, phone number, address, pictures and even videos of the machines working. Some even go to the extent of dismantling the machine and showing you the parts.

This your two in one machine is even simple to fabricate. It is everywhere. Any oil palm mill I enter I see them, so if its about copying your idea, you are wrong!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Our customers are proud of our products. Were you blind to see my contact? If you are a genuine buyer,you will not post rubbish online,what stops you from contacting me for our office address? Did you read the rules of Nairaland at all? It is against the rule to ask for someone to display his contact online.Our social contacts are there for you to ask us for our office address. Don't worry,I need to report you to the appropriate authority.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by iHart(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
agricexport:
Our customers are proud of our products. Were you blind to see my contact? If you are a genuine buyer,you will not post rubbish online,what stops you from contacting me for our office address? Did you read the rules of Nairaland at all? It is against the rule to ask for someone to display his contact online.Our social contacts are there for you to ask us for our office address. Don't worry,I need to report you to the appropriate authority.
Guy grow up, someone asked your location and you started making noise. I don't patronise people like you, you are definitely a middleman. If I need a machine as simple as yours, I fabricate it myself. I have done more complex machines than what you have here. If I must buy a machine, I know where to visit and see things for myself. Grow up and learn some courtesy.

1 Like

Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Made in Nigerian products available,
Such as:
*Electric garri frying machine
*Hydraulic press(Manual and electric
*Corn sheller,e.t.c
For other foreign and local products ,Contact:
Bob-Royalty Empire International Ltd
Akure,Ondo state,
Nigeria.

Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dear valued customers, we have posted our contact address on the post based on some bad eggs unrealistic accusations, but we are yet to see them in our office.Please those that know them should tell them we are waiting for them. For those that are patronising us,pls keep it up and avoid enemies of progress.Contact us on the address stated for more information, thank you.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by Remymartin(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
agricexport:
Dear valued customers, we have posted our contact address on the post based on some bad eggs unrealistic accusations, but we are yet to see them in our office.Please those that know them should tell them we are waiting for them. For those that are patronising us,pls keep it up and avoid enemies of progress.Contact us on the address stated for more information, thank you.
I will need to get ur quote for crusher and cracker. U can e mail me on martiny563@yahoo.com
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by menwongo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Harmonrandyz:
its not true that anyone can copy your product just by viewing the picture, how will the person access the inner Chambers to steal your idea of construction & by the way there are so many pictures of this 2 in 1 PKN machines that are locally made in Nigeria.

Hello, please can you direct me where to buy this machine. Thank you
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Contact us in Akure
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2019
For your cracker and separator for #450,000, Contact us.

Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by Christaf: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2019
agricexport:
For your cracker and separator for #450,000, Contact us.
What's the shells separation efficiency and capacity?
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 3:14am On Jul 14, 2019
85%
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 3:16am On Jul 14, 2019
To the esteemed customers, pls note electric cracker and separator is now available, contact us.
Re: 2 -IN -1 ,PKN Cracker And Separator Machine Now Available by agricexport(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Cracker and separator,contact us.

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Super Gro For Poultry Farming / Please I Need 1million Naira Loan For My Poultry. / My Backyard Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.