Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon (58381 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by seunoni34(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Mental midget with poverty all around you and you are worried about a presidential candidate 7.000 miles away from the dungeon hole you live in. The President of the senate in your country is indicted for corruption and other vices. The lootercrafts have turned what is supposed to be the pride of Africa to a hellhole where your likes are condemned to perpetual life of poverty. That doesn't bother you, it's Hillary that's your headache. Maybe you know more than majority of Americans that supports her over a misorgynistic and xenophobic racist. Yes, I am an Hillarite and damn proud of it the same way I am proud of Obama. I will with Tens of Millions of Americans vote on November 8 to make her the President and you can choke on that since you have no say about the election here. Your house is burning down and you're worried about a house a mile from you. It shows your thinking is warped.
Hahahahahahahahaha
See me see trouble o! Who is worried here? Me or you? Like seriously, you'd better not give yourself hypertension over this Democrat witch you want to vote for by November.
Whether I "worry" about USA or Nigeria, a sensible person already knows that the worrying will not change anything.

But that you think having an opinion about a political candidate of another country means I'm "worrying" about the country shows how demented the fragments of your brains are.

You're just one random Low self esteemed individual that has no real life out there but will be forming American on nairaland. Better go wash your grandma wife's panties(the one that won you the greencard) before she calls the cops on you & you'll have to spend the rest of today in jail till daybreak grin grin

If you like quote me again and see if thunder will not fire you.

Ode!
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Lucasbalo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
seunoni34:

Hahahahahahahahaha
See me see trouble o! Who is worried here? Me or you? Like seriously, you'd better not give yourself hypertension over this Democrat witch you want to vote for by November.
Whether I "worry" about USA or Nigeria, a sensible person already knows that the worrying will not change anything.

But that you think having an opinion about a political candidate of another country means I'm "worrying" about the country shows how demented the fragments of your brains are.

You're just one random Low self esteemed individual that has no real life out there but will be forming American on nairaland. Better go wash your grandma wife's panties(the one that won you the greencard) before she calls the cops on you & you'll have to spend the rest of today in jail till daybreak grin grin

If you like quote me again and see if thunder will not fire you.

Ode!
Dimwit. I was born American and I don't need a visa to work or reside in US. It shows your IQ is below par. Only faceless anonymous hungry fool like you will be that fuc--ed up to worry about a place you will never step your foot on. Go Fu-k yourself in your dingy rats and mosquitos one room sewage with no electricity you call home.
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by seunoni34(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Dimwit. I was born American and I don't need a visa to work or reside in US. It shows your IQ is below par. Only faceless anonymous hungry fool like you will be that fuc--ed up to worry about a place you will never step your foot on. Go Fu-k yourself in your dingy rats and mosquitos one room sewage with no electricity you call home.
Born in America indeed, you look like one of those boys from ogbomosho, oyo state Nigeria grin grin

Stop forming and say your roots, WTF are you doing on a Nigerian forum then?
You know what, GET A LIFE or just KILL YOURSELF!
You're one black man whose life obviously don't matter.
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Lucasbalo(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
seunoni34:

Born in America indeed, you look like one of those boys from ogbomosho, oyo state Nigeria grin grin

Stop forming and say your roots, WTF are you doing on a Nigerian forum then?
You know what, GET A LIFE or just KILL YOURSELF!
You're one black man whose life obviously don't matter.
Go die on your $2 a day making adventure. Tell your mosquitos and rats in your sewage filled room hello for me . I am even surprised you have enough power left on your device. I hope you get something good going in your life so American election won't be your focus. Praying for Nigeria to get better so jobless bums like you will have a headway in life , so that you wouldn't be spending quality time on stuff that doesn't concern you.
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by seunoni34(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Go die on your $2 a day making adventure. Tell your mosquitos and rats in your sewage filled room hello for me . I am even surprised you have enough power left on your device. I hope you get something good going in your life so American election won't be your focus. Praying for Nigeria to get better so jobless bums like you will have a headway in life , so that you wouldn't be spending quality time on stuff that doesn't concern you.
grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha
Pained m0therfvcker!!! I'm done with you.
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by mojeer678: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
seunoni34:

Frustrated @@shole! You're just ranting for no reason! You're yet to prove any point Mr man. What exactly did I mention in my comment about Hilary that is not correct, pick it out and lets argue on that instead you resort to pointless name calling, besides I don't recall where I said Nigeria was better off, was just stating an opinion on a subject. If you have an objection then state yours.

The fact that you've lived there for 1000 years doesn't mean you can't be ignorant of what goes on at the federal level.

Typically Hitlary Clinton fanboys. Overtly emotional for no reason grin grin

Hmmmnnn, 'overtly emotiona'l is being too kind sire, an unforgiving commentator calls them 'criminally insane'!

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by mojeer678: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
3Div:

First, this is sexist.

How comfortable of you to leave out the part that HRC was Sec. of State.

Oh!. Tell me 5 trump businesses that hasn't filed for bankruptcy.

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by 3Div: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=mojeer678 post=48287244][/quote]

The trump-ism is very strong in you.

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by chydel(m): 5:10am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by mojeer678: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
3Div:

The trump-ism is very strong in you.

Eleyi gidi gan

Ok, in this image down here, Hillary and her podium were cut out of a brightly lit scene and then dropped into a crowd of people. They did not even scale Hillary right, she is no closer to the camera than anyone and she is TOO BIG. The light is wrong, Hillary's size is wrong, her color balance is a little off from the rest of the photo, and the crowd is much bigger than what was officially recorded. And they made her look all chummy and safe with everyone in the middle of a crowd, which is a CLASSIC SOVIET PROPAGANDA TACTIC.
Laughable!

Ok, so what could be worse than such an obviously photoshopped hack? Well, what's worse is that the entire photoshopped scene above could not have happened. Hillary never showed up in St Petersburg with that flag arrangement, stage arrangement, and podium arrangement. The next photo shows what the rally actually looked like, which busts this entirely. How bad is it when the MSM fabricates an entirely different environment and layout than what actually happened? That is spooky commie. Spinning nightmare commie. These two pictures alone ought to wake up the dead.
"The problem is that for every fake person in the Photoshop image there will be a fake vote that actually counts."

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by wirinet(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Trump supporters are the true definition of Zombies. Hillary would not get away with 1/100th of what Donald Trump gets away with. Trump has not shown his tax receipts, he has declared branckrupcy 3 times, his wife was a nudist star, he makes sexist, racist and xenophobic speeches, he lies at random, etc. but his supporters don't care.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by mojeer678: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
wirinet:
Trump supporters are the true definition of Zombies. Hillary would not get away with 1/100th of what Donald Trump gets away with. Trump has not shown his tax receipts, he has declared branckrupcy 3 times, his wife was a nudist star, he makes sexist, racist and xenophobic speeches, he lies at random, etc. but his supporters don't care.

It gets better...... grin

Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Lucasbalo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
wirinet:
You are absolutely right on point. The xenophobic racist and demagogue will never win the presidency here. There is no way on earth for him to get 270 electoral votes. That's why hed shuffling his campaign staff. Republicans are running away from him like Ebola virus. His fifteen minutes of fame will expire on November 9 when Hillary will become the president elect.
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by Bizibi(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
CSTR12:
If the native indians were still in charge , i don't think america would be the great country it is today and definitely not pro-immigration. Just look at how messed up mexico the next door neighbour is.
I am not a racist but that is the fact. The white folks there made america great, and immigrants have made it greater.
yea,immigrants have made it super- great.
Re: Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon by uniklinkum(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2017
yemmie:
ThisCouldBeUs:
Support Trump. Make America great again. grin. Some people be talking ish because he wants to make America safe with more jobs for her real citizens. I support deportation of illegal immigrants and Africans. Go develop your countries. Parasites.

I tried so hard not to reply your post.
However, I had like to educate your ignorance.

To enlighten your mind, read about the 7 sisters that have used greed for oil to destroy many countries and generations.
I will very very polite with you, the current chaos in the world was the making of America.
Trump is a low life person that understand little about the world in lives in. He may be a billionaire but he lacks the cognitive ability to occupy the hot seat of your country.

Do you know the role of CIA/ FBI in the world . Tony Blair just admitted it was a mistake going into IRAQ. We knew as far back 1992, it was because of oil. Senior bush was a very close ally of Saddam. Remember , IRAQ vs Kuwait.

Do you know your DEA have full dossier of some bad people around the world and still cut deals with them. Do you know Pablo Escobar had business assocites in Ronald's cabinet back then.

Do you know IRAN was a very close associate of the U.S. in the 70's. Oil intrest with Saudi lead to them isolating IRAN.

I have been lucky to see the world through many petspective having travelled far and wide. America is the country to leave the world alone for the world to have peace.

I am African-American and I endorsed this message. I can't stand that shiit country anymore and have relocated to Europe. Just concerned about the m0ron in the white house and how's gonna destroy the country and the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours / Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.