Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today (85624 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by sesaan(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
jiddodo:

True. Maybe it's even abt a gal grin
at the look of this he was targeted, cultist don't just kill people, he must be a cultist as well... tongue
jiddodo:

True. Maybe it's even abt a gal grin
at the look of this he was targeted, cultist don't just kill people, he must be a cultist as well...
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by OracleBet(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is how one of dear friend was shot last year october @ Nekede Poly just when he was rounding his Project Cultist No Profit One day Dem Go use you count Scores if ur unfortunate. Note Cultist hardly shoot none Cultist.....
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Cyberclint: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cutehector:
lol hw many tymes have u seen females being victims of cultism?
I have seen in my side. Currently there is a cult war in Onelga.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
As dis one happen now,de go begin count scores
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by bejick(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
CONFAMA:
Why are the dumb Igbos mentioning Okorochas now?...was he the one that sent the assasins to murder the boy?

Compared to rivers state, Imo is much more secured but you wont hear the ugandans deriding wike for the spate of occultism in rivers state.

Okorochas only sin was joining the APC, nothing he would ever do will satisfy the osu ibos. Anyway, am sure the freeborn ibos who voted him are not complaining sha...

nwa efulefu a lost son talking, onye ofe mmanu claiming to be who he is not. abeg answer your name musEWU

4 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cyberclint:

I have seen in my side. Currently there is a cult war in Onelga.
phew.. u mean female cult clash?
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Omoluabi16(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Small small boys. .Mid 20's at worst. .I see failed parenting. how did these cultist lose their morality and humanity? To even kill their fellow is unthinkable. these kids probably lost it during their adolescent years. Our university system should be overhauled, these students need more training/ education beyond class activities. . Too many faceless students on campus. I feel for his family, they must be devastated. #Train your children in the way of the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:
How are you guys sure he was a cultist? Don't cultists intimidate and kill innocent people for one reason or the other? Don't make hasty conclusions
by just guessing i think he is a buccaneer. They are usually fine boys. Also that 2 finger pose is their symbol..some put it in their eyes.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by ClitRaider: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:
Fctumunze how did you get the picture but doesn't know the guys name?
That's viviangist for you.
She's a st.upid and angry blogger, she could claim the murdered flatt.y is her cousin.
I would unplug her life support to charge my phone.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by sekem: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
dachuchi7:
What a life wasted by evil beings in the name of cultism.
But op if you could post the victim pix with a friend 10 minutes to his death that means you know him! Pls keep us updated.

Don't mind him.

In a bid to get traffic or be the first to break the news, he failed to realize how he could have easily implicated himself in the dirty saga.

Obviously, so many people still believe they can remain anonymous forever online not knowing that they can easily be traced should the need arise.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by ibkgab001: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mafia du condeme
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by sbabimbola(f): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:
How are you guys sure he was a cultist? Don't cultists intimidate and kill innocent people for one reason or the other? Don't make hasty conclusions

CULTIST RARELY KILL NON CULT MEMBERS..... They may intimidate, beat up, snatch your girl friend, embarrass you publicly......

ONCE they ask WHO YOU BE and you dey look like MUMU.

You might get a resetting slap, but killing is rare....

SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOOOOOO CULTISM. Steer clear of them too, association with them tarnish ur image, especially after school.

Stay BLESSED.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by phreakabit(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
bejick:

he is flying red and black cap = vi...k
and them no dey gree, more casualties loading
no be me talk am oooo.

Peep his slipps too. . . Same colour.
Defo a bagger.
Indeed more casualties loading. . .
What a waste of potentials, especially on something this silly.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
It's so sad. Most of the time it's about babes . The babe that will continue living her life wen uve gone. Hope ppl will learn and shun cultism. Life without Christ ends in Crises

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by morule20(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
A guy dat boldly put on a red cap and pams like dis in school must belong to somewia.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by HaneefahRN(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
He never knew his end was near
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by hustla(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:

I seriously doubt cultists will kill an innocent person like this.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Luckilo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:
For d record,cultists don't kill innocent people. They just intimidate dem. Their beef is against rivals n within demselves. Whoever is killed by cultists n termed innocent,take a very close look @ his/her history. The few hu re killed innocently is usually due 2 collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by mascot87(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by CONFAMA: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
bejick:

nwa efulefu a lost son talking, onye ofe mmanu claiming to be who he is not. abeg answer your name musEWU

dindinrin....who did I claim to be in my post....oponu ode....afofungbemu...oloriburuku omo igbo. Ara ni yo san pa e!
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Fourwinds: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
FCTumunze:
And please remember that i Don't Blog to please anybody
As for the first photo , .. some people saying that i should have blurred the Guy's Face.

am asking for what , is just his friend , as allegedly stated.

He was with him 10 Mins before he was killed.

From the Clothes and Cap , you can testify to that.

#I Hate Cultism

Cc. lalasticlala
forget Nigerians....dey can complain....

even Jesus Christ won't be comfortable living in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by anibueli147(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:

Bros they dont
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Cyberclint: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cutehector:
phew.. u mean female cult clash?
no, it's a mixed cult
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Engineermbugame(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
mrking3:
cultist don't just kill innocent folks like that! Just run a quick background check you'll be shocked to know he belong somewhere. The worst thing they can do to an innocent person is to rob or threaten you. Nothing much!! 90 percent of their victims are cultist! They only go after their percieved enemy. And exam period is usually pay back time! Coz that's the only time you find most of them in class/school. Those that attended public universities knows what i'm saying.
i support u bro.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Marrtynze(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace, but come to think of it who cultism don epp, it has always brought more pain and harm than good, cultists are actually very stupid and dull-brained people
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by guiddoti: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Flaging Red looks suspicious to me, though, I may not tell better than to imagine him being called "VKg."
Stop hanging bag, he wouldn't hear.
Say no to cultism
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:

Very rarely are 'jew' men killed. Mostly other cultists.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
His dressing said it all angry

Rip
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Vikky014(f): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
speechless
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Worksunlimited: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Phoenix11:
by just guessing i think he is a buccaneer. They are usually fine boys. Also that 2 finger pose is their symbol..some put it in their eyes.

No be bucca color be that... Bucca no get tym for scores.. From choice of color, the guy na baggar...

E rare before u hear say bucca exchange gun fire.. Buh dem sabe collect rival babe sha o.. Cos as u know fine boys every day all day..

The guy sef. F*up.. U know say war dey between urs and enemy, u come go fly color for territory wey no sure for u.. U no strap up, u no conscious of enemy, u no waka with ur fellow crew for safety and protection on top say na ur last paper..

The guy spose just no fly color that day, enemy fit look am like say im dey price then ontop say wetin dem fit do? ... E sure me say no be the guy dem come for, im just no waka well, so im enter enemy scope..

R.I.P to the dead dude..

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by tosinjay(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
mascot87:
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway
How did you get to know his name, i just checked and it's truly him, by the way he's actually as lively non less than a cultist could be.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by zord33k(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is the reward of being a cultist, No mater how long they live sooner or later they will be killed by their Rival cult..

I Zord33k says No to cultist because it destroy future..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.