Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today (85646 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by chrischukszy01(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2016
mrking3:
cultist don't just kill innocent folks like that! Just run a quick background check you'll be shocked to know he belong somewhere. The worst thing they can do to an innocent person is to rob or threaten you. Nothing much!! 90 percent of their victims are cultist! They only go after their percieved enemy. And exam period is usually pay back time! Coz that's the only time you find most of them in class/school. Those that attended public institutions knows what i'm saying. I just checked his profile on facebook. I noticed all his face caps is pure RED! And that colour is associated with Vikings in south East. Don't know which fraternity it represents in other part of th country. Meanwhile, he looked so rugged in all his pictures! With obvious Tatoo! You'all see the way he flaunts babes! Funny enough most of this guys that looks innocent facially are the most dangerous guys. They're s deadly! There's a guy in my department that graduated with a first class! You'll kill someone if they ever mention he was a cultist. It was after our last paper he show cased his Green Beret indicating mafite. So you don't judge people by looks. *modified* RUGGED is a slang used by Baggars (vikings) he used it in one of his facebook post I read. Also buccanears fly YELLOW not RED. For the fact h was killed in broad day light shows he was a clear Target! And not a mistaken Identity!! He must have done something grave or was used to settle scores to warrant such brutal killing. If naso cultist dey kill innocent people that means students for Don finish! You know cultists live in our midst and could kill with the slightest provocation. But thank God! They don't operate that way.
n Tru bros! Leave mata 4 mathias...d guy has bin sailing 4 long
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by CONFAMA: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2016
bejick:

Nwa Mkpi muru ka ibu. Nwa efulefu, ekwena ka weteru gi onu. oga diri gi njo.

iya e, baba e, ati gbogbo ebi yin lo nba wi...
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by konvicta: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2016
If only it is possible to bring him back to life for a few minutes so he can see this...
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by BudeYahooCom: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2016
bejick:

How did you know all dis "Echo rugged", Ayikperere!,Aromate!", Safe journey to valhala if you are not a retired cultist or even still active and pretending. you are a big time suspect you cannot even deny it.

Guy, these foools don't hide their slangs. I once investigated one of the dolt and his FB name took me straight to SVC facebook page. Type Supreme Vikings confraternity in FB and see the fooools throwing those slangs about. Common sense.

You are the one who should be suspected here.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Raymondluv(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Onyenna:

Cultists would never take the risk of falling non-cultist in broad daylight.....

My friend once seriously insulted them[back in imsu] and the worst thing they did was beat him up......I knew of a guy[non-cultist] back then who also had "babe" issue with a cultist, they also beat him up and that was it.....

.......Maybe, this dead guy is innocent.....maybe he ain't....maybe he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.......

.....My advice is that people should stay away from cultism......if your friend is a cultist, stay away from him!...

.....I was approached severally by cultists back in imsu but I turned them down!!......

how did you turn them down bro...wat did you tell dem pls
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by songzDaniel01(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2016
my bro from another mom... I'm gonna miss u... man.. rip bro .. those bastards..
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Dubem13: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
FCTumunze:
And please remember that i Don't Blog to please anybody
As for the first photo , .. some people saying that i should have blurred the Guy's Face.

am asking for what , is just his friend , as allegedly stated.

He was with him 10 Mins before he was killed.

From the Clothes and Cap , you can testify to that.

#I Hate Cultism

Cc. lalasticlala
sit down young man
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2016
songzDaniel01:
my bro from another mom... I'm gonna miss u... man.. rip bro .. those bastards..

Well I dunno what to say!..but fact still remains!.."Who Cultism don epp?.. tongue
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by songzDaniel01(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Bridgetania:

Well I dunno what to say!..but fact still remains!.."Who Cultism don epp?.. tongue
ok
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by ClitRaider: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2016
viviangist:

Kiss********* You for that
I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by bejick(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2016
ManTiger:
The guy is a [size=80pt]7[/size]

non sense

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by makeitijn: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2016
very likely a vikings Chapi.... most likely he's got blood on his hands too
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Engineermbugame(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Onyenna:

Cultists would never take the risk of falling non-cultist in broad daylight.....

My friend once seriously insulted them[back in imsu] and the worst thing they did was beat him up......I knew of a guy[non-cultist] back then who also had "babe" issue with a cultist, they also beat him up and that was it.....

.......Maybe, this dead guy is innocent.....maybe he ain't....maybe he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.......

.....My advice is that people should stay away from cultism......if your friend is a cultist, stay away from him!...

.....I was approached severally by cultists back in imsu but I turned them down!!......

fear don enter my eyes bro,mayb ur atire dey rugged?
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Engineermbugame(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
muffyt05:

I mostly don't comment on this forum because it's filled with young chaps who refuse to read wide. You said the assailant would have been caught in developed world. My question, has the killers of President J.F Kennedy,Princess Dianna, Biggie,Tupac, been found? Just to name a few. The thing is,the guy murdered in question is/was a cultist cos that was a grade A cult repraisal and don't ask me how I know or if I belong. That's their modus opperandi and I know this cos I graduated from a school where cultism held sway and saw many many rival killings. They normally would have threatened or slightly tortured if he wasn't one of the but with that kind of killing, he was a deadly and heartless guy to the opposition. For clarity, was NEVER a cultist in my uni days
hmmmmm,
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by bejick(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
muffyt05:

I mostly don't comment on this forum because it's filled with young chaps who refuse to read wide. You said the assailant would have been caught in developed world. My question, has the killers of President J.F Kennedy,Princess Dianna, Biggie,Tupac, been found? Just to name a few. The thing is,the guy murdered in question is/was a cultist cos that was a grade A cult repraisal and don't ask me how I know or if I belong. That's their modus opperandi and I know this cos I graduated from a school where cultism held sway and saw many many rival killings. They normally would have threatened or slightly tortured if he wasn't one of the but with that kind of killing, he was a deadly and heartless guy to the opposition. For clarity, was NEVER a cultist in my uni days

Jus be lying we are listening, thank God you came out alive.

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Hotvita: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Who is that guy that snapped with him? Look at his hand signalling a gun! Does he know the guy will be shot soon?Just musing! But questions should be asked!RIP young man! A pity your road ends as it was about to open!

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by obiak4(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2016
lollybae:

Please dear I am on my kneels please vote falconey today ,voting will commence 10am and ends 6pm.

The voting thread will be in fashion section , please all you have to do is post this " I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA "

THANKs AS YOU VOTE , YOU ARE THE BEST.
Just for the record Mr /Mrs nl not my kind of thing

3 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Jaycool18(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2016
My bro and his friends greeted this guy few minutes before his death
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by falconey(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2016
obiak4:

Just for the record Mr /Mrs nl not my kind of thing

please sir

visit this link and post

'I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA' https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by falconey(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Jaycool18:
My bro and his friends greeted this guy few minutes before his death

please sir

visit this link and post

'I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA' https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by bejick(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
ErasmusCOMP:

Not bucket man. It's unfortunate he has been thrown overboard.

for fishes to manipulate. dead men don't count.
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by mystmoze(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2016
sCun:
How are you guys sure he was a cultist? Don't cultists intimidate and kill innocent people for one reason or the other? Don't make hasty conclusions
Its against their module of operandi to kill a non cultist especially with a gun or Axe....u can only be harrased and intimidated. as a non cult member... yeah first hand experience and so what?
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
ohh! A mother's hope dashed, my heart goes out to his family especially his mother
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bridgetania:

That guy you quoted is probably a cultist too. Check his profile picture
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by missKiffy(f): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
FCTumunze:
And please remember that i Don't Blog to please anybody
As for the first photo , .. some people saying that i should have blurred the Guy's Face.

am asking for what , is just his friend , as allegedly stated.

He was with him 10 Mins before he was killed.

From the Clothes and Cap , you can testify to that.

#I Hate Cultism

Cc. lalasticlala
Maybe you should have, Linda ikeji did same, am sure she has her reasons to do that
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Epatty(f): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
mrking3:
cultist don't just kill innocent folks like that! Just run a quick background check you'll be shocked to know he belong somewhere. The worst thing they can do to an innocent person is to rob or threaten you. Nothing much!! 90 percent of their victims are cultist! They only go after their percieved enemy. And exam period is usually pay back time! Coz that's the only time you find most of them in class/school. Those that attended public institutions knows what i'm saying. I just checked his profile on facebook. I noticed all his face caps is pure RED! And that colour is associated with Vikings in south East. Don't know which fraternity it represents in other part of th country. Meanwhile, he looked so rugged in all his pictures! With obvious Tatoo! You'all see the way he flaunts babes! Funny enough most of this guys that looks innocent facially are the most dangerous guys. They're s deadly! There's a guy in my department that graduated with a first class! You'll kill someone if they ever mention he was a cultist. It was after our last paper he show cased his Green Beret indicating mafite. So you don't judge people by looks. *modified* RUGGED is a slang used by Baggars (vikings) he used it in one of his facebook post I read. Also buccanears fly YELLOW not RED. For the fact h was killed in broad day light shows he was a clear Target! And not a mistaken Identity!! He must have done something grave or was used to settle scores to warrant such brutal killing. If naso cultist dey kill innocent people that means students for Don finish! You know cultists live in our midst and could kill with the slightest provocation. But thank God! They don't operate that way.
His name pls
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Epatty(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
mrking3:
His name on fb pls
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by timsonpreye(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
mrking3:
what's his Facebook I need to see by my self
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by AbroadBabe(f): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Epatty:
His name on fb pls
pls use the link on my profile to vote..the other thread is invalid.
type;
i vote falconey cc nljega https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by cr80vity(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
this is serious
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by AuroraB(f): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
muffyt05:

From everything you wrote up there on Osward,even you did not say he fired the shot that killed JFK but killed a corp who confronted him and cos he was found with a rifle was assumed to have killed the President. One thing about JFK's killing is that, because it was a high profile killing,they had to placate their citizens by naming someone for the death cos the citizens are not the type to believe bullets come from heaven just the way we do here where nobody asks questions. If you read more about his death,you'll discover that he was killed by highly placed people in the country cos he refused to be controlled by them. [b]Till date,conspiracy theorist still believes the CIA murdered JFK. As for PAC & Biggie, from what I read from an ex CIA's story, PAC was the target cos he was promoting violence with his songs and was beginning to influence the youths wrongly. They only took the advantage of his beef with Biggie to systematically take him out thereby looking as it was a gang related murder even though they used a rival gang member to do the hit. The CIA and sometimes the FBI are behind most unresolved murders in the world. If you doubt me,read stories on confessions of Snowden and William Cooper, both former CIA operatives to give you an insight into all of thi[/b]s
cool
Re: Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today by Onyenna(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Engineermbugame:
fear don enter my eyes bro,mayb ur atire dey rugged?

LoL......I wasn't always the smiling type back then.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.