Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only (6547 Views)

Accounting Officers, Mechanical And Petroleum Engineers URGENTLY NEEDED / Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Needed!! / British American Tobacco Nigeria: Electrical / Mechanical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by laperson: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2016
Arrowgents:
@Iaperson gud pm 2u when ar we going 2 hear 4rm u as regards d nxt phase

Apologies to you all for the delay in getting back to you.

Kindly note that we are yet to conduct tests for elect/elect candidates. I have been very busy on some of our on-going projects.

The recruitment will be concluded in due time. Please bear with us

Many thanks for your kind understanding.

Laperson
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by Perez007: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
What about mechanical engr
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by femzey(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
I study Mechanical engineering ,I will finish Nysc by first week of October,that is next month... will I b consider although I have applied.
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by femzey(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
I study Mechanical engineering ,I will finish Nysc by first week of October,that is next month... will I b consider although I have applied.
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by blowo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
laperson:

Apologies to you all for the delay in getting back to you.

Kindly note that we are yet to conduct tests for elect/elect candidates. I have been very busy on some of our on-going projects.

The recruitment will be concluded in due time. Please bear with us

Many thanks for your kind understanding.

Laperson

Hello Laperson, how are you sir? should we still be hopeful? or is it that the opportunity isn't open again?
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by laperson: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
blowo:

Hello Laperson, how are you sir? should we still be hopeful? or is it that the opportunity isn't open again?

Hello All,

Besides our busy schedule and on-going projects, kindly be informed that performance on the tests hasn't been too encouraging.

However, invites should be sent latest 2nd week of November to successful candidates.

Many thanks for your patience and kind understanding.

Regards,

Laperson

2 Likes

Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by farouk1989: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
gd afternoon, pls we have not seen any invite,talk more of writing any appitude test. please wats d faith of those that hasn't seen any invite but have sent there C.V long ago?
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by swillonch(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
laperson:

Hello All,

Besides our busy schedule and on-going projects, kindly be informed that performance on the tests hasn't been too encouraging.

However, invites should be sent latest 2nd week of November to successful candidates.

Many thanks for your patience and kind understanding.

Regards,

Laperson
U seem not inneed of exp guys
Re: Vacancies For Electrical, Mechanical And Chemical Engineers-Corpers Only by laperson: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dear All,

Trust this message meets you well.

I have been out of the office for some days. My colleague just informed me that the spots have been filled. Interviews were conducted last week and those selected resumed yesterday. This came as a big surprise to me...Cant say more than that

However, my sincere apologies to those that were unsuccessful on the tests for not receiving notification accordingly.

Congratulations to those selected. Don't know if management still has E/E candidates in mind

BR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uba Interview Tips / Uac Foods Is Recruiting / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.