Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) (5923 Views)

SECRET BETRAYAL - A Romantic Story / Family Affair (A Romantic Story Written By EVANS UHUNOMA) / Perception-A romantic story by Dr Ogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Ogodlovely1(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2016
She showed Nnamdi the note and he said maybe it was a treat for ist class passengers and encouraged her to go. "If you don't come out in 2 minutes ,I will come and get you out of there myself,he said to her.

She was ushered inside the cockpit by a beautiful air hostess.Both pilots were white, they introduced themselves to her and asked if she was enjoying the flight.
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Ogodlovely1(f): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Nnenna told them that she was enjoying the flight.The head pilot asked if she had ever been to Mauritius .Just as she was about to reply him,she felt a hand on her waist.
"Turn around "she heard a familiar voice say ,she turned to see Nnamdi on bended knees.

He brought out a ring with most exquisite rock she had ever seen and said ,"will you take off with me to unending destinations?". "Make me happy forever babe! And she said yes !!over and over again.
The pilots laughed and clapped at a job well done.
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Ogodlovely1(f): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
He took his wife to be. His peaches ,into his arms and planted a soft and tender kiss on her lips.This was the beginning of their journey.
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Pancho01(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2016
I would like to commend you for this piece of writing, you did your best.
Now there are two things I would like to bring to your notice, and that is the lack of conflict in your piece. It seemed most of your protagonist's journeys were perfect, as also indicated in your title "the perfect journey". You could try to throw stones at your protagonist thereby making horrible things happen to her. At the end, let us know what choices she made to get out of her problem. This stirs suspense in a reader's mind.
Also, try to cut out sentences and even paragraphs that don't put the story where it should go. Some of the details you gave about how your protagonist boarded her flights were unnecessary.
Nevertheless, you did a nice job writing this. There are three rules in improving ones creative writing skill:
1. Write.
2. Write some more.
3. Keep writing.

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Ogodlovely1(f): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks a lot for the corrections
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Nmaglit: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Another correction is make ur story long I noticed that u will jst type small n post
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Nmaglit: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Another correction is make ur story long I noticed that u will jst type small n post. Nice Job
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Weldone for d job well done

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Ogodlovely1(f): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks oh
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Meks22(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice piece....me likey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Ogodlovely1(f): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thanks darl
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hope all is well
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by gosaking(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good job keep it up
Re: The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) by SPDAZZY(f): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Présent

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Adventures Of Czar / Choices / The Saviour: The Flee From The Unknown Terminator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.