Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Please Help I Have Alot Of Braken Links On My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help I Have Alot Of Braken Links On My Site (426 Views)

I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / Adult.xyz - Get Paid To Share Adult Links On The Internet! Created By / Let Us Give Each Other Back Links On Our Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Have Alot Of Braken Links On My Site by codimendez: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
please Help am Loosing my Site. See the Message i Got. any Suggestions

To: Webmaster of http://codigist.com/,

Googlebot has identified that an increased number of URLs on http://codigist.com/ return a server error HTTP 5xx. As a result, users might not be able to see your content at all, and Google might not be able to index and show your pages in search results.
Start now to fix this problem:

Identify and fix the URLs with errors

Open the Crawl Errors report in your Search Console account to review and fix the errors reported for your site’s URLs.

See Crawl Errors

Verify

Once you've fixed the URLs with errors, make sure that Googlebot can access and see your content properly. Do this by using Fetch as Google tool.

Fetch as Google

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Direct My Custom Domain From Wordpress To Blogger? / Because Of Mark Zuckerberg See How Webmasters Section Hot..chai / [mixtape] Dj Sjude – All Star Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.