Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter (21455 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Buys Food Items From Market Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by LocalChamp: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wife Of Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano Threatens Critics Of Vegetable Export Scam With Violence
BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORK AUG 02, 2016
Ebelechukwu Obiano, wife of Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano, has threatened to slap critics of the governor’s vegetable export scam, a source has revealed to SaharaReporters.

“If you bring your face it will be slapped. Big time,” she promised in in a WhatsApp message forum after her husband was criticized for his $5 million vegetable export scam.

The source shared screenshots of the exchange between the aggrieved Mrs. Obiano and a member of the forum, reproduced here, in which she issued the threat.

It was confirmed that the woman making the threat was in fact Mrs. Obiano after the source searched her number in the TrueCaller app, returning the name “Osodieme Osodieme,” which is Mrs. Obiano’s nickname.

In addition to this source, an administer of the WhatsApp group also confirmed the number as belonging to Mrs. Obiano.

This development comes less than a week after a SaharaReporters investigation revealed that Mr. Obiano falsely claimed his State earned $5 million in vegetable exports. As a part of his campaign promoting Anambra State's agricultural industry, Mr. Obiano used images of vegetables that he claimed had been grown in Anambra State.

That claim however failed the test of authenticity. When we subjected the pictures to a reverse image search, it was revealed that they had been pulled from other websites.

SaharaReporters reached out to Mrs. Obiano on the same phone number listed in WhatsApp. She denied ever threatening to slap any person and repeatedly said that she would not ever do that.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/02/wife-anambra-state-governor-willie-obiano-threatens-critics-vegetable-export-scam

2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Take it easy Mama cool

Even a kid knows Anambra state cannot export $5million worth of Pumpkin leaves right now cool

God bless Southeastern Nigeria...

Saharareporters remains my reliable source of online news for now cool cool

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by kherington: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
ebele obiano is a thug and her husband willie is a clown and weed smoker i approve this post

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by gwales: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
I am not surprised by her behavior because her ipod siblings in nairaland have also shown similar behavior since saharareporters exposed their fraud ugu scam

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Beremx(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Has it gotten to this?

Btw, Sowore should get ready to be slapped. Madam First Lady is not smiling. grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by sleekAfonja: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
The Lagos/ibadan expressway press really mean business on top the best performing governor.

Where's oni foto ati invoice?oremi aresa daa?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Let morning say the truth.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by MeanChris(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sahara Reporters should stop making fools of themselves. First they accused the Governor of copying images from a blog while failing to mention the blog and providing pictorial evidence, now they are showing a whatsapp chat anybody could have doctored to say the First Lady is abusive. How did the person the first lady was conversing with get the first lady's number and what is the identity of this person.

Lemme say again, SR heap allegations with evidences (concrete), if they have anything against the Obiano Govt, they should give us reliable evidence or shut the f..... up.

And to people who believed this trash, you are really zombies

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by greatgod2012(f): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
$5million from ugu export

Lips sealed!

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by wristbangle: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lol I am not surprised. Obviously her attitude depicts the shameless behaviour of those chronic IPAD yoots.

Esin iwaju ni ti eyin wo sare - The chariots always follow the leading horse.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Beremx(f): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
greatgod2012:
$5million from ugwu export

Lips sealed!
Iya
Ugu.....pumpkin leaves
Ugwu.....hill
cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by greatgod2012(f): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Beremx:
Iya
Ugu.....pumpkin leaves
Ugwu.....hill
cool

thanks. modified!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Flexherbal(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
greatgod2012:

Lips sealed!
Mine too.

5 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Flexherbal(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
greatgod2012:

Lips sealed!
Mine too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by DIVINE78: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
"Ugwugate" how does it sound? Obiano and family are using a thousand lies to cover just one lie busted by Sahara reporters. Too bad.
Who knows if Obiano exported Marijuana under the guise of ugwu? I can't put anything past flaties.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Progressive01(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:
In the land of Osu Republic, violence is welcomed, expected, and supported.

I thought Osus were self-acclaimed to be democratic in nature.

Not that I was expecting much from the wife of an ugwu hawker.
Your moniker alone na big problem. cheesycheesy

It has been such a terrible one week for the Ugu Republicans. From pummelling their slave masters in the creeks of SW to busting the greatest lie in our politicosphere since '99.

I expect them to start creating useless threads just to drown these news trending against them. cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by aresa: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Buhahahahahhahahahahahhaha grin grin

E don pain madam well well... grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Fanyogoyogo: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
I hope say Governor no dey export cocaine o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Goke7: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
This Ugwu matter never finish, why na madam first lady, this slap you about sharing. Remember there is God o

Seriously this Ugwu matter should come to an end na!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by alade112(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
In a land of Red Mud, and a time of Ugu… the destiny to defend $5M Ugu Scam rest on the shoulders of an Ankara wearing man. His name...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by sCun: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
How is the chat related to the vegetable export?
What is Sahara reporter's proof that thw 5 million dollar export is a scam?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by FreeGlobe(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
so the foolish sahara reporters believe that was obianos wife.. This is why nigeria media is thrash

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by brize(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
OK they think Anambra state is part of suffersticated tribe of Nigeria, where politics is played by mere media propaganda? Lol, smh for lagos - ibadan express gutter media............ This is Anambra my dear and not Akure or oshogbo............ One thing I know for sure is that the Willie Obiano I know will never reply this childish accusation. He have more exports to do.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by RockHard: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na wah o. Obiano should just fire his entire media team and call a press conference to state that their exaggerated claims and figures didn't have his endorsement and then apologize to Ndi Anambra for the gaffe, rather than this show of shame. This is becoming embarrassing. Smh.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 03, 2016
SR is on a usual mission to destroy and rubbish the achievements of a man who has shown what governance should look like . A good look at the critics both here on Nairaland and outside shows that some people hate progress in other parts of the country.
Funny country, when will people rise above hate and petty ethnic "competitions"?
Ride on Obiano and any other governor who has the interest of his people at heart.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 03, 2016
RockHard:
Na wah o. Obiano should just fire his entire media team and call a press conference to state that their exaggerated claims and figures didn't have his endorsement and then apologize to Ndi Anambra for the gaffe, rather than this show of shame. This is becoming embarrassing. Smh.
Which gaffe? How is it embarrassing? Even a blind man knows Obiano is working. This calculated attempt at destroying his reputation doesn't hold water.
His crime is that he is doing well , people are going home to invest and some people are not happy about it, he has to be destroyed and pulled down .
This cannot work . SR can continue playing their drum , we will not dance to it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by aresa: 3:10am On Aug 03, 2016
AmuDimkpa:

Which gaffe? How is it embarrassing? Even a blind man knows Obiano is working. This calculated attempt at destroying his reputation doesn't hold water.
His crime is that he is doing well , people are going home to invest and some people are not happy about it, he has to be destroyed and pulled down .
This cannot work . SR can continue playing their drum , we will not dance to it.

How blind man fit sabi weting the pesin wey no blind sabi? Shey na blind man magic abi wetin? grin

What exactly the man don achieve? Imaginary oil reserve uder his bed abi na lie lie $5 million ugu he can not back up with facts? grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 03, 2016
aresa:

How blind man fit sabi weting the pesin wey no blind sabi? Shey na blind man magic abi wetin? grin

What exactly the man don achieve? Imaginary oil reserve uder his bed abi na lie lie $5 million ugu he can not back up with facts? grin

If you are going to continue behaving like a little kid who rejoices that his playmate's Akara balls fell down simply because he didn't have any, then, don't quote me again...
Until you grow up, BYE!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Threatens To Slap Critics Of Vegetable Scam - Sahara Reporter by aresa: 4:14am On Aug 03, 2016
AmuDimkpa:

If you are going to continue behaving like a little kid who rejoices that his playmate's Akara balls fell down simply because he didn't have any, then, don't quote me again...
Until you grow up, BYE!

All this aggravation and vibration just because I asked what your oga don achieve... grin

Chei!!! See defensiveness... grin

Oke, make I tell you what your oga don achieve if you no won tell me. grin

Apat from wandering around in AGIPA uniform with camera man and microphone, he built 1 village gather bridge with 2 plastic clippers on to like fake ibo made lekki ikoyi bridge grin

That's all. no vex . grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty / PDP Rakes In ₦646 Million From 17 Presidential Aspirants, Ends Forms Sale / Major-General Biu: “Repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.