Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media (47384 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by fikky2013(f): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It's a simple question.

Should I assume that amongst with playing internet medical diagnosis, that you're also incapable of answering thoughtful questions?

Thank you.

And that is why I want to you to go back home to ask your elderly ones of your useless thoughtful questions that I am incapable of answering.

You disgust me!
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by mrLhanray(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
That was how my ex ended a relationship we were both enjoying. She did this after she joined the church within few months. She did not even know how to explain it to me, but she jst said i'm not a redeemer, i'm not this & that. She also said she was told that she cant be in a relationship with someone like me & likewise be working for God. Redeemers take their G.O's advice serious, relationships will be affected... Yeye
Brainwashing.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
fikky2013:

And that is why I want to you to go back home to ask your elderly ones of your useless thoughtful questions that I am incapable of answering.

You disgust me!

Madam, this is not your husband that you've browbeaten to death at home.

Now, woman how old are you?

It's a honor for me that I disgust you. How very Christian of you grin
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by fikky2013(f): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Madam, this is not your husband that you've browbeaten to death at home.

Now, woman how old are you?

It's a honor for me that I disgust you. How very Christian of you grin

Nonsense
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
fikky2013:

Nonsense

You know what is nonsense?

Your inability to answer a question or tactfully decline to answer.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by GoodieAmy(f): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
I like the part where he said 'Do not marry outside the church' best. If as a christian you dont get married to someone inside the church, to a christian, who will you now get married to? If you're a spirit filled christian, do you think a marriage with someone that doesnt understand the mystery of Christ will work? When you pray in tongues and your spouse thinks its all nonsense, what'll the marriage result to? Will you displease your God to please your spouse? Its best to get married inside the church. And the part where he told members of RCCG to marry fellow members is not also bad. Dont get me wrong. I've never worshipped in a Redeemed church and i dont usually listen to Pa Adeboye's messages but he was simply saying 'Get married to someone that has heard the same things as you, someone that believes in what you believe in, someone that has the same beliefs as you, someone that sat under the same men as you, someone that follows the same doctrines and precepts as you'. It was not just about RCCG. For those that may want to attack him based on that, they just need understanding.

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by GoodieAmy(f): 12:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Nathseun:
He never generalized it,he only advised his youth and some pastor who are attended his conference. Moreover he gave reason for each of this extract world. Please don't try to personalized it and generalized it is not for everybody only for his children. Why attacking him for his comment? He never force anybody to obey or not.
God bless you for this.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by GoodieAmy(f): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2016
teaser101:
Why discriminate other churches especially when you are serving one God, saying you shouldn't marry another Christian brother or sister just becos he or she is not a menber of your choice this statement alone can upset God
He was giving advice and if you understand the statement well, he didnt say, 'dont marry outside RCCG'. He's proud of the generation God has raised through him and he's saying they have no reason not to marry among themselves not that they cant marry from other churches. Its all about understanding.

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by GoodieAmy(f): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2016
atoleybaba:
practically yes "marry only in the lord" means marry only in jw. Cause u share same belief...when apostle Paul made that statement, he was telling the 1st christian congregation so that they won't marry those pagan so that they won't be lured out of christian teachings...taking example from the wise king Solomon. When he married women who don't serve God and don't believe in his way of worshipping God, he was lured by his wife to start practising what was against his doctrine he started worshipping their idols and performing sacrifices to idols..
I like your comments so far cos view've made real sense just that you're preaching a 'particular religion' not true christianity..
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by GoodieAmy(f): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2016
justicejay:
And some foolish soul said this man is ignorant.
I just pray that am as ignorant has he is.
Nna eh. Let me be known for that kind of ignorance. One thing i love about christianity is that the end will tell.. They can talk all they want.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by GoodieAmy(f): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2016
mrLhanray:
That was how my ex ended a relationship we were both enjoying. She did this after she joined the church within few months. She did not even know how to explain it to me, but she jst said i'm not a redeemer, i'm not this & that. She also said she was told that she cant be in a relationship with someone like me & likewise be working for God. Redeemers take their G.O's advice serious, relationships will be affected... Yeye
Brainwashing.
Funny. She had to choose between God and you and she chose the best. She probably encountered God and when one has an encounter with God, you cant really explain why you cant continue with some things. Its just in you to cut off from them. You can still join her there to win her back and probably have your encounter too :-):-):-).

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by atoleybaba(m): 3:30am On Aug 04, 2016
GoodieAmy:
I like your comments so far cos view've made real sense just that you're preaching a 'particular religion' not true christianity..
why did you say it is not true Christianity?
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by justicejay(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2016
ValentineMary:

U are more ignorant than he is. So many foolish statements made by him I still wonder how u can squeeze in sense to the trash he just spilt.
So you think you know more than him about relationship?
Do you know about this adage dat says what a older man can see while sitting, a youth might not see it even when standing.
Just come back and argue after you ve spent 40yrs in marriage just like him.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by Alezy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
davtosh:

He didn't say don't marry outside RCCG Oo.

He said don't marry outside the Church.

The Church of Christ is one. whether Winners, Redeem or Christ Embassy.

What it simply means is don't marry a non Christian
oh...beautiful. then it's perfect then

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by obumnaeke(m): 3:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Chiefpriest1:

Are you saying lala is female?
Yep!!!!!
Surprised?
Ask around and confirm
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by gloryman91: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Your mum

I know u don't av one, bastard. U can go and die with u father in Satan,ur eyes will soon open.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by frubben(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2016
GoodieAmy:
Funny. She had to choose between God and you and she chose the best. She probably encountered God and when one has an encounter with God, you cant really explain why you cant continue with some things. Its just in you to cut off from them. You can still join her there to win her back and probably have your encounter too :-):-):-).
Did you hear where he said he the babe left him cos he is not a redemmer huh?
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by frubben(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2016
GoodieAmy:
I like the part where he said 'Do not marry outside the church' best. If as a christian you dont get married to someone inside the church, to a christian, who will you now get married to? If you're a spirit filled christian, do you think a marriage with someone that doesnt understand the mystery of Christ will work? When you pray in tongues and your spouse thinks its all nonsense, what'll the marriage result to? Will you displease your God to please your spouse? Its best to get married inside the church. And the part where he told members of RCCG to marry fellow members is not also bad. Dont get me wrong. I've never worshipped in a Redeemed church and i dont usually listen to Pa Adeboye's messages but he was simply saying 'Get married to someone that has heard the same things as you, someone that believes in what you believe in, someone that has the same beliefs as you, someone that sat under the same men as you, someone that follows the same doctrines and precepts as you'. It was not just about RCCG. For those that may want to attack him based on that, they just need understanding.

Sis hav ur come in contact with the scripture where a prophet got married to a prostitute, when jesus was on earth all his friend had comma, that even got the pharisee talking. He is the G O and everytin he say should have scriptural back up period!!!!!
Holy spirit works is mysterious ways, all we have to do is listen and follow.
Re: 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media by GoodieAmy(f): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hosea got married to Gomer as God instructed just to show the Israelites how they were behaving, to show them their lifestyle by worshipping other gods. Pa Adeboye is the G.O you say, he's a human like you running his own race and growing the kingdom and God is blessing him for it. Show me your own Biblical back up for attacking him and others. For the redeemed lady, she didnt know how she'd explain herself. Read that guy's comment well. I'll say again that if you're truly following and listening to the Holy Spirit, you wont be attacking. You wont even have that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.