Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP (65243 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:41am On Aug 03, 2016
I created this monicker to hide my identity.

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Kindly help a brother pls.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by stanleykoko: 1:43am On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin

Konji na baaaaaastard!

Talk to him like a boss... with some gifts of course cool

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by chimoskyg(m): 1:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Just wait to see if he brings it up. If there are no evidence like pictures or video from the scene I will advice you act like not ever happened when you see the SSG tomorrow.

Such attitude can keep him off balance because you can deny it

But nigga that act dey kill buz activities oo, see why Conji na bastaaard sha

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:50am On Aug 03, 2016
stanleykoko:
grin grin grin

Konji na baaaaaastard!

Talk to him like a boss... with some gifts of course cool
Thing is I might kick up the dust myself as he might have decided not say anything as he has no proof to back his allegation. But then, if I should talk to him, what exactly will I tell him? That my house has no bed to have headed over there to go do my thing or what? I'm damn confused

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by ichommy(m): 1:50am On Aug 03, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hope you scale through...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:54am On Aug 03, 2016
chimoskyg:
Just wait to see if he brings it up. If there are no evidence like pictures or video from the scene I will advice you act like not ever happened when you see the SSG tomorrow.

Such attitude can keep him off balance because you can deny it

There wasn't anything pics or video. He just peeped, called my name and immediately I raised my head to answer, he adjusted the curtain from outside and left. Everything happened in less than 30secs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 1:55am On Aug 03, 2016
ichommy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hope you scale through...
Thanks man....God bless

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by ichommy(m): 1:56am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
Thanks man....bless

8 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by stanleykoko: 1:57am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

Thing is I might kick up the dust myself as he might have decided not say anything as he has no proof to back his allegation. But then, if I should talk to him, what exactly will I tell him? That my house has no bed to have headed over there to go do my thing or what? I'm damn confused

That's why the gifts comes in. Find out what he likes, get it and talk to him like a boss. You can always fix any situation in Nigeria.
You know how to talk like a boss don't you?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by stanleykoko: 2:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Oga Ronald4lif what say you?
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2016
stanleykoko:

That's why the gifts comes in. Find out what he likes, get it and talk to him like a boss. You can always fix any situation in Nigeria.
The SSG is by far my superior it's just that I work directly with the Gov and my portfolio/office gives me round the clock access to both the Gov and his Deputy. Not even the CSO nor Chief Detail has the authorization to stop me

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 2:09am On Aug 03, 2016
stanleykoko:

I really don't get the "Boss" thing you talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by stanleykoko: 2:13am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
The SSG is by far my superior it's just that I work directly with the Gov and my portfolio/office gives me round the clock access to both the Gov and his Deputy. Not even the CSO nor Chief Detail has the authorization to stop me

You have nothing to worry about. You are a boss cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by princefunmmy(m): 2:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Eleyii gidi gan (this one is strong)

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 2:29am On Aug 03, 2016
stanleykoko:

E no dey funny oo bros

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 2:29am On Aug 03, 2016
princefunmmy:
Eleyii gidi gan
??
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 2:30am On Aug 03, 2016
stanleykoko:

E no funny oo bros

3 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by ehix89(m): 4:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Such carelessness

Go met him, beg him, tell him its your doctor's recipe for you, just lie, tell him something, be bold enough

Use the rest room next time if there'll be a next time undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by dreamwords: 4:22am On Aug 03, 2016
Ur name na sorry

14 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Chicent(m): 4:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Act dumb.... Approaching him will surely raise dust. If he blows the whistle..... DENY! He got no prove.

And stop missing pleasure with business. Quickie should be done at home..... Save ur job. #Bewise
MrFerrari:
I created this monicker to hide my identity.
I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA
I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.
So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.
Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.
Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.
To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.
Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?
Kindly help a brother pls.
Act dumb.... Approaching him will surely raise dust. If he blows the whistle..... DENY! He got no prove.

And stop missing pleasure with business. Quickie should be done at home..... Save ur job. #Bewise

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by slimthugchimee(m): 5:13am On Aug 03, 2016
ehyaaaaa

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by oluwasegun007(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Tell me the state before i advise u....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by HomieQuan(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2016
kpele
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Sirmuel1(m): 6:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Orisirisi grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Babe2sure(f): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2016
stanleykoko:

Gift ke? That would be the beginning of blackmail. He should just play dumb as if nothing happened, while being friendly at the same time. If the man brings up the issue, he should deny outrightly since there is no evidence.

20 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Make I laff small gringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by ThundrCork(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2016
He may hAve recorded it. You can't say for sure he didn't. You need to clean your mess up. Man up and approach him. Apologise for what he saw but do not sound like you are worried he would tell someone(that's what the other guy meant by you should do it like a boss). Come back and tell us his reaction. His reaction will determine your next move.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2016
If I caught you, I would be looking to take advantage of you, flashing gifts at me indicate I am in some form of control and I WILL EXPLOIT IT!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Phranex(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2016
So all of you advising want to tell me you believe this story to be real. What aide of any governor has time to be posting on nairaland?

And by the way, if op is right.. What makes him so sure that the ssg is not on nairaland?

You people were talking of the ssg not having evidence.. This nairaland post is one.

You see that's y I know this story is fabricated..

People can do anything just to get comments

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Ol'boy go back to bed and sleep soundly, nothing dey happen. Did he take your picture? Were you not with your girlfriend? Hope you're not married sha... grin

Last last, if you're confronted, just say something like "Wait... I can explain. It's not what you think. My girl friend was angry with me over ".......(fill in the gap)......." and she wanted to leave out of anger. I locked the door so we can resolve it"

This is where it gets tricky - if they have evidence, be very careful. Just say "then one thing led to the other". If they don't have evidence, then the story ends where you lock the door so that you can resolve the issue.

In case all these fail, you should start begging bloggers in advance so they can help you kill the story once it breaks. Beg all dem viviangist, lailasblog, linda and laura ikeji. make sure you beg laura o because na people wey dey do attachment dey wicked pass.

Anyway, I hope you finished what you started in the office. Na dat one dey pain person pass.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2016
Phranex:
So all of you advising want to tell me you believe this story to be real. What aide of any governor has time to be posting on nairaland?

And by the way, if op is right.. What makes him so sure that the ssg is not on nairaland?

You people were talking of the ssg not having evidence.. This nairaland post is one.

You see that's y I know this story is fabricated..

People can do anything just to get comments

You know it's all part of the fun. See... I just gave you a mention and a like. Oya tell me you didn't smile when you saw that you got a mention and a like.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Ladies In Red Storm Lagos Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.