Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos (49978 Views)

You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen / Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by dainformant(m): 5:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar recently received delegates of Niger state governor Abubakar Sani Bello -who visited him to ask the hand of his daughter in marriage. The delegation was led by former Deputy Inspector-General of Police (DIG), Senator Nuhu Aliyu.

This was made known by the vice president himself through his twitter account.. https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/758741000038719494

See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/niger-state-gov-sends-delegates-to-meet.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:20am On Aug 03, 2016
hmmm. political union

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:22am On Aug 03, 2016
endtime marriage.... arrange things

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by re175: 5:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Atiku you forgot to tell us which position. . .as in 3rd or 4th.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Okimski(m): 5:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by anungangampu: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Kwaruption. Why should he marry another wife during this hard times. EFCC OYA

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by adonismuller(m): 5:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Is that man not older than Atiku?

36 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Rich marry rich while the old fool called pastor Fraudster Adeboye was busy advising his herds of gullible poverty infested followers not to marry someone who cannot pray for one hour as if been a prayer warrior will make marriage a success. Religion is the greatest scam oyinbo used to decieve Africans sad

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:
Rich marry rich while the old fool called pastor Fraudster Adeboye was busy advising his herds of gullible poverty infested followers not to marry someone who cannot pray for one hour as if been a prayer warrior will make marriage a success. Religion is the greatest scam oyinbo used to decieve Africans sad

You might as well just keep your vexation to yourself...
You shouldn't be insulting a cleric like that... And apart from that, he isn't even your age mate. Pls retract your statement.

DrabeeyWASHERE

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2016
Drabeey:

You might as well just keep your vexation to yourself...
You shouldn't be insulting a cleric like that... And apart from that, he isn't even your age mate. Pls retract your statement.

DrabeeyWASHERE

He may be a god to u and his followers, to me he is just a normal human being privileged to feed on the gullibility of Nigerians who failed to use their brain. If people can abuse buhari here on a daily basis, who the hell is Adeboye? sad

129 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by industrious: 5:49am On Aug 03, 2016
This is how bridges are built and collaborations are made... Marriage...

The rich knows this formula well enough

9 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by aare07(m): 5:54am On Aug 03, 2016
May Allah bless the union.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Pavore9: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Northern governors and taking a new wife while in office has become a mark of achievement!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by youngest85(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

Mynd44 is coming 4 ur head

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by modsfucker: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2016
I can't marry Atikus daughter, cos without even seeing her I know she's ugly.

7 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by paschal47(m): 6:04am On Aug 03, 2016
see diversion of Niger state money into the hands of Atiku.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by youngest85(m): 6:05am On Aug 03, 2016
paedophile sighted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by sarrki(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2016
modsfucker:

I am not a fan of atiku .

But every creature by the Almighty is wonderful created

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=adonismuller post=48135624]Is that man not older than Atiku?[/quote

English no hard brother.

It's delegate not the Groom himself

16 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by ovieigho(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2016
adonismuller:
Is that man not older than Atiku?
those are delegates of the governor. So the governor himself is not among them and as a matter if fact Niger state governor is about the youngest governor in Nigeria

20 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2016
As for those ones abusing Pastor Adeboye, my hand no dey oh.

If you abuse common herbalist sef, repercussion dey, ....not to talk of an anointed Pastor

21 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by philGeo(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:
My brother, i am not happy with your comments please remember every body is entitled to his to what he think his right..

21 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by rayblast(m): 6:20am On Aug 03, 2016
As wife number wetin ? Political marriage . LET MI STAY AND WATCH . WATS HER RESPONSE GOING TO BE ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by molydonhenry(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Sirmuel1:
As for those ones abusing Pastor Adeboye, my hand no dey oh.

If you abuse common herbalist sef, repercussion dey, ....not to talk of an anointed Pastor

When did u start sounding like this, u are a full blown atheist remember?

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by molydonhenry(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2016
modsfucker:
When you grow and become independent, you'll see beyond beauty and understand the power of such union

11 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

You couldn't have said it better..

8 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by juman(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Hiss.

No leader like awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by zicoraads: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2016
re175:
Atiku you forgot to tell us which position. . .as in 3rd or 4th.
As wife number 2.

This is funny because just yesterday, I was telling someone how I love the bond between the Governor and his wife and kids.

Toh, congratulations to him in advance. Inlaw to former president Abdulsalami first, soon to become inlaw to Atiku as well.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Progressive01(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2016
philGeo:
My brother, i am not happy with your comments please remember every body is entitled to his to what he think his right..
If you think so, then his comment shouldn't bother you. undecided

Or perhaps you don't even understand the implication of your own statement.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.