Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos (49980 Views)

You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen / Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by bluflame: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

Unfortunately there is no God. Prove it to me
i pity you SMH
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Codes151(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

He may be a god to u and his followers, to me he is just a normal human being privileged to feed on the gullibility of Nigerians who failed to use their brain. If people can abuse buhari here on a daily basis, who the hell is Adeboye? sad
well. Nothing concern me concern adeboye or Buhari! But assuming your a Muslim, then I'd advice u close your mouth!
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Epatty(f): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

He may be a god to u and his followers, to me he is just a normal human being privileged to feed on the gullibility of Nigerians who failed to use their brain. If people can abuse buhari here on a daily basis, who the hell is Adeboye? sad
If you're a christian saying this, remember the wolves that came out from the woods when Elisha was mocked. If you're a muslim, it simply shows that you're...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
bluflame:

just because adeboye is not an imam dosent give u the right to talk to him the way u like.......
"touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm!"
my hand no dey.
malam be WISE!!!!
what brings mallam here nw?are u better dan d mallams ni?
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Who fucking cares! Damn it!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mudafuckers . this politicians don't like us.
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by bluflame: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
what brings mallam here nw?are u better dan d mallams ni?
as an Hausa man or a Muslim,common sence will tell u the word MALLAM means MY FRIEND!
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by softheart4love(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:
Rich marry rich while the old fool called pastor Fraudster Adeboye was busy advising his herds of gullible poverty infested followers not to marry someone who cannot pray for one hour as if been a prayer warrior will make marriage a success. Religion is the greatest scam oyinbo used to decieve Africans sad
[b][/b]

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Isaacpyo04(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:
Rich marry rich while the old fool called pastor Fraudster Adeboye was busy advising his herds of gullible poverty infested followers not to marry someone who cannot pray for one hour as if been a prayer warrior will make marriage a success. Religion is the greatest scam oyinbo used to decieve Africans sad

This just shows that you lack a proper home training, 'cos if you have, you won't insult a man who is old enough to be your father! Just because you disagree with his views doesn't give you the impetus to spew this rubbish you just said.

As an educated and cultured person, that you ll wanna claim you are, there are better way to pass your message across and air you views without hurling insults!!!
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Marrtynze(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol, the rich would only marry the rich, yet they advocate for one Nigeria, why e no fit marry one poor local lady make e brush am up, help her situation

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by mamawin(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
molydonhenry:
When you grow and become independent, you'll see beyond beauty and understand the power of such union
help me tell them o, beauty alone doesn't make a marriage work

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
bluflame:
as an Hausa man or a Muslim,common sence will tell u the word MALLAM means MY FRIEND!
watin bring common sense here nw?
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by phoebewal(f): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
See excess greed! He already has Abdullsalam's (former head of interim govt. ) daughter as one of his wives

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by oyetunder(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

Iranu undecided
keep it up! One day you go learn how to talk in a bitter way!
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Lovine: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Sirmuel1 post=48136081]As for those ones abusing Pastor Adeboye, my hand no dey oh.

If you abuse common herbalist sef, repercussion dey, ....not to talk of an anointed Pastor

How do you know he's anointed? Jesus received much much abuses,
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:
You have your pwn belifes...no body is forcing you to belive him ...if you like go and marry from who so ever family....
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Epatty:
If you're a c[s][/s][color=#990000][/color]hristian saying this, remember the wolves that came out from the woods when Elisha was mocked. If you're a muslim, it simply shows that you're...
I doubt if this guy is a Christian and less you forget not every one that goes to church is a Christian. :-
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Twy: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
sad, I thought he had been married to Abdulsalami's daughter for a a while

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by itzsniper(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

u are talking a 74 yes old man, old enuf to b ur grandpa!! una see y some youth will neva see favour from God. didnt ur religion or wateva u bliv in comand you to respect elders?
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by willibounce1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
These wicked old men want to have all the good things to themselves alone. They won't allow young men into politics and they will still chance us when it comes to young ladies. Na wa o..

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:
Facts wetin pain me pass na say we africans even carry am for head pass the kyn white ppu....me if the wife nice character i don marry....afterall white man country wey them nor de pray still better pass our own wey 20 churches go de operate in one building

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
sarrki:

I am not a fan of atiku .

But every creature by the Almighty is wonderful created
VOTE KINGinVAHALA AS MR NAIRALAND 2016

PLEASE NOTE THAT VOTING IS CURRENTLY ONGOING AND VOTING END'S BY 6pM, ONLY YOUR VOTE CAN TAKE HIM TO THE NEXT STAGE OF THE CONTEST, FINAL.

TO VOTE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND TYPE

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/41#48155013
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by jesusjewel1(f): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Propropro:

Young man, calm down.
Give honor to whom it's due...
Buhari and Adeboye are both old enough to be our fathers or called grandfather.
But in measurements of grace,it ain't same...
In anointing, it's never same.
If he's quotes ain't favorable to you, remain on your lane and ask God to guide you accordingly.
Pls, I beg of you, don't insult or call clerics names.
Pls.
Take care.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by july66: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
adonismuller:
Is that man not older than Atiku?
the governor is a young guy.
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by july66: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
anungangampu:
Kwaruption. Why should he marry another wife during this hard times. EFCC OYA
do not forget the treasury of the state is at his beck & call.
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Young man, calm down.
Give honor to whom it's due...
Buhari and Adeboye are both old enough to be our fathers or called grandfather.
But in measurements of grace,it ain't same...
In anointing, it's never same.
If he's quotes ain't favorable to you, remain on your lane and ask God to guide you accordingly.
Pls, I beg of you, don't insult or call clerics names.
Pls.
Take care.

How dare u call me a young man at 43 years U think I'm your mate angry
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by mrnuur(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Abdulsalam Abubakar's daughter is his 1st wife now he wants to add Atiku's...his father is also a filthy billionaire

Poverty na disease.

Ya'Allah Shield me and my family from poverty
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by bluflame: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
watin bring common sense here nw?
mtchew!
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2016
bluflame:
mtchew!
controversial human
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by nigerianvenom(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Propropro:
Affording free data from mtn doesn't make you rich. They are poor, but do u see them come beg u to eat?
Why not focus on your enslave religion that send kids out on a begging galore to earn daily meals.!
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by bluflame: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
controversial human
mtchewww!!!
Re: Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos by jesusjewel1(f): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Propropro:

How dare u call me a young man at 43 years U think I'm your mate angry
Are you old
Ok sorry sir...
Old man...
I should think it's better now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.