Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

God Loves Sex, A Lot. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Loves Sex, A Lot. (1659 Views)

Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Atheists!!! God Loves You. / If You Believe GOD Loves ALL, Look At This (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Loves Sex, A Lot. by SidL(m): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Hello all,

New book for you. Since it is free-to-download for the next couple of days and I do not profit from it, this is not advertising.

Title: God loves sex, a lot. Why sex is necessary for teens: A call to truce. For parents and young adults.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J499MGA

I have written this book because I feel the general opinion about sex is archaic and dangerous. It is time for all to view the idea of sex in very new light. Please get a copy free and send the link to friends to get a copy too. Teenagers here especially need to read this book. Those of you parents who's children will soon hit puberty need to read this book. Heck, every sexually active person, especially men, needs to read this book.

I hope it helps.

Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Hehe!..I'm sure God also loves abortion, Unwanted pregnancies, Babies that are suffering as a result of two irrational thinking adult's mistake!..God loves them all!..
Just tell me u wanna be a noticed writer, u for kukuma write folk stories or poem! I would have been a number 1 fan na..not dis...mbok! tongue
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by SidL(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Bridgetania:
Hehe!..I'm sure God also loves abortion, Unwanted pregnancies, Babies that are suffering as a result of two irrational thinking adult's mistake!..God loves them all!..
Just tell me u wanna be a noticed writer, u for kukuma write folk stories or poem! I would have been a number 1 fan na..not dis...mbok! tongue
Jumping to conclusions. I am a noticed writer already, so don't worry about that. It is free to download, do so if you wish, but refrain from clumsy assumptions. It does not suit you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
SidL:

Jumping to conclusions. I am a noticed writer already, so don't worry about that. It is free to download, do so if you wish, but refrain from clumsy assumptions. It does not suit you.
I must say, you have gone bunkers, deranged sex addict!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by SidL(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I must say, you have gone bunkers, deranged sex addict!!!

I certainly hope that being obnoxious makes you feel much better. More please, don't let me stop you.

1 Like

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by mrZENographer: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
"God loves sex" and yet is against polygamous marriage, sex before marriage(fornication), adultery(defiling the marriage with athird party), abortion which is murder etc. Plus that the angels are sexless?
Matt 19:4; 1 cor 6:9, etc.

Please change it to "ALLAH loves sex" Even in their paradise is promised unlimited stamina. The bible is HOLY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by TomHagen: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bridgetania:
One should not jump to hasty conclusions. I believe this writer is anti-premarital sex.
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by SidL(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Just picked up some paragraph formatting issues that definitely wasn't there before. You will receive an updates version when available. Thanks.
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
SidL:

Clumsy assumptions??..no of cus!..u can't tell me God loves sex for teenagers, when the bible clearly states that God designed Sex for for marriage! BTW, if I had the power to bring back my virginity, I would have done it for long, I still haven't counted my joy loosing it!..so I'm not assuming! Its my opinion and I'm entitled to it!!
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
mrZENographer:
"God loves sex" and yet is against polygamous marriage, sex before marriage(fornication), adultery(defiling the marriage with athird party), abortion which is murder etc. Plus that the angels are sexless?

Please change it to "ALLAH loves sex" Even in their paradise is promised unlimited stamina. The bible is HOLY.

Brother thanks for the comments!..u see..this are the people Jesus said they will come as wolves in sheep's clothing na!..or let him kikuma tell us that he was in the last Universal conference held in the 7th Heaven and he heard God saying 'He loves sex'..

1 Like

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bridgetania:

BTW, if I had the power to bring back my virginity, I would have done it for long, I still haven't counted my joy loosing it!!!

Lol...

Was it forcefully taken?!
By who?!
When?
How?
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by SidL(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bridgetania:

Clumsy assumptions??..no of cus!..u can't tell me God loves sex for teenagers, when the bible clearly states that God designed Sex for for marriage! BTW, if I had the power to bring back my virginity, I would have done it for long, I still haven't counted my joy loosing it!..so I'm not assuming! Its my opinion and I'm entitled to it!!

Yes boss!
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Jadonjack:

Lol...

Was it forcefully taken?!
By who?!
When?
How?

Yes it was!..
Since u want to hear of my story!..
It was forcefully taken...
How can I possibly know his name..but I know he might be in his late 30's
2012 january 11th..
I was 11 yrs getting to 12 yrs(january 23 of the same year)
Twas around 6:30pm when I was done wit my daily sales, as normal, I went round collecting those who owed me as a result of 'no change'..when he told me to follow him inside..
It was a beer deport so I walked behind him innocently, that wasn't the first time I entered there, he always made it a habbit to owe and use the same method to pay,..so we finally reached his office spot, I stood outside, den he beckoned me to take the money in a giving gesture, as I stretched forth my hand to collect my #20..he grabbed my hand and dragged me into his office, I was sonfused and scared, when I regained consciousness in a split second, I asked him, why did u pull me like dat( the conversations was in ibo)..he said, u dis fine gal I have been wanting to talk to u bt u are always in a hurry all d time, by this time my heart was beating 2.4 million times every 5.seconds..I told him pls open the door let me go, its getting dark, I stay in a far place, my aunty would be awaiting my arrival. He kept saying don't wory, don't worry, so I decided to leave, I made way to d door but he was fast to detect my movement, so he blocked me, and dis time his face was looking scary, I threaten to shout! He told me( onwe onye noh eba"There's no body here" I started screaming and crying, he had already grabbed me, and gotten hold of my mouth. I was fighting back seriously...and crying, He just went ahead and did what he did, all I could remember feeling was sometin sharp as a giant pin piercing me, after so many attempts, He took my precious from me, den he stood up and told me never to say a word, and drove me away, by that time it was already 8.pm...the rest of how it happend is left for my memory!
"Location: Osisoma Old park before concord filling station, Ossioma Ngwa L.G.A.

I have so many bad experience I cannot share!..sex was never a gud tin to me!..hope u r satsisfied Now!!!

1 Like

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Shukuakukobambi: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Bridgetania:

Yes it was!..
2012 january 11th..
Twas around 6:30pm when I was done wit my daily sales, as normal, I went round collecting those who owed me as a result of 'no change'..when he told me to follow him inside..
It was a beer deport so I walked behind him innocently, that wasn't the first time I entered there, he always made it a habbit to owe and use the same method to pay,..so we finally reached his office spot, I stood outside, den he beckoned me to take the money in a giving gesture, as I stretched forth my hand to collect my #20..he grabbed my hand and dragged me into his office, I was sonfused and scared, when I regained consciousness in a split second, I asked him, why did u pull me like dat( the conversations was in ibo)..he said, u dis fine gal I have been wanting to talk to u bt u are always in a hurry all d time, by this time my heart was beating 2.4 million times every 5.seconds..I told him pls open the door let me go, its getting dark, I stay in a far place, my aunty would be awaiting my arrival. He kept saying don't wory, don't worry, so I decided to leave, I made way to d door but he was fast to detect my movement, so he blocked me, and dis time his face was looking scary, I threaten to shout! He told me( onwe onye noh eba"There's no body here" I started screaming and crying, he had already grabbed me, and gotten hold of my mouth. I was fighting back seriously...and crying, He just went ahead and did what he did, all I could remember feeling was sometin sharp as a giant pin piercing me, after so many attempts, He took my precious from me, den he stood up and told me never to say a word, and drove me away, by that time it was already 8.pm...the rest of how it happend is left for my memory!

I have so many bad experience I cannot share!..sex was never a gud tin to me!..hope u r satsisfied Now!!!

That's so sad cry cry

So sorry for what happened to you. Hope the idiot gets the punishment he justly deserves angry

Pls be strong
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

That's so sad cry cry

So sorry for what happened to you. Hope the idiot gets the punishment he justly deserves angry

Pls be strong

Thanks!..

I don't pray he gets punished, I hope he makes peace with God before leaving Earth..I have already forgiven him and I'm praying for him and others too..
All thanks to Jesus, who taught me tru the bible to forgive! Honestly without him taking all my bitterness from me..I would have been a serial killer!..coz I damn know all what I have passed tru!!!!..no one can Understand!!!
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Shukuakukobambi: 1:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Bridgetania:

Thanks!..

I don't pray he gets punished, I hope he makes peace with God before leaving Earth..I have already forgiven him and I'm praying for him and others too..
All thanks to Jesus, who taught me tru the bible to forgive! Honestly without him taking all my bitterness from me..I would have been a serial killer!..coz I damn know all what I have passed tru!!!!..no one can Understand!!!

wow!! i'm touched.

It's well with you dear

1 Like

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrZENographer:
[s]"God loves sex" and yet is against polygamous marriage, sex before marriage(fornication), adultery(defiling the marriage with athird party), abortion which is murder etc. Plus that the angels are sexless?

Please change it to "ALLAH loves sex" Even in their paradise is promised unlimited stamina. The bible is HOLY.[/s]
You guys just love talking even when all the evidences point against you.Holy indeed sad

"Song of 7:10-12
10 I belong to my lover, and his desire is for me.
11 Come, my lover, let us go to the countryside, let us spend the
night in the villages.
12 Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have
budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the
pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love."

Song of Songs 8:1-3 "If only you were to me like a brother, who
was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I
would kiss you, and no one would despise me. I would lead you
and bring you to my mother's house -- she who has taught me. I
would give you spiced wine to drink [i.e., her vagina's wet!] , the
nectar of my pomegranates. His left arm is under my head and his
right arm embraces me."

Song of Solomon 8:10 "Dear brothers, I'm a walled-
in virgin still, but my breasts are full — And when my lover sees
me, he knows he'll soon be satisfied. "

Song of Songs 4:5 " Your two breasts are like two
fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies."

Song of Songs 1:13 "My lover is to me a sachet of
myrrh resting between my breasts."

Song of Songs 1:16 "How handsome you are, my lover! Oh, how
charming! And our bed is verdant "

Song of Songs 1:2-4 "Let him kiss me with the kisses
of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine. Pleasing
is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume
poured out. No wonder the maidens love you! Take me away with
you--let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers. We
rejoice and delight in you; we will praise your love (i.e., semen)
more than wine. How right they are to adore you!" I don't think
this would be appropriate for a kid under 18 to read. Also, I don't
think it is appropriate to have such open sexuality in a divine book
anyway.

"How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince's daughter! Your
graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman's hands.
Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine.
Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts
are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory
tower. Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath
Rabbi.
I said 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.' May
your breasts be like the clusters of the vine , the fragrance of your
breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine. (The NIV
Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9) "
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by idupaul: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bridgetania:

Yes it was!..
2012 january 11th..

Is this story true? How can someone rape a minor in 2012 and get away with it
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 06, 2016
idupaul:

Is this story true? How can someone rape a minor in 2012 and get away with it

U don't seem to understand the world we are living in!..
Just my experience!..thankGod I pulled tru.

1 Like

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by SidL(m): 2:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Folks, you might want to see this. Book cover and title changed, for your "visual convenience."

https://www.nairaland.com/3300967/questions-sex-relation-god#48664358

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Well, Jesus died a virgin, so I'm not so sure about that
Re: God Loves Sex, A Lot. by SidL(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Well, Jesus died a virgin, so I'm not so sure about that

I'm guessing the bible said that. Yes Boss!

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens / Dunamis International Gospel Centre / Is Lazarus Still Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.