Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Moment Of Truth! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Moment Of Truth! (11968 Views)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2016
alobright17:
sense maker,I keep asking the sense you're making is aborting babies?and sleeping around with married men for money?Thank you I don't need such sense making.

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Sexxkillz: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
alobright17:

Onye ara, go and sleep,make I go do some jugging
Olodo grammar school pupil.

It's jogging. For someone who attached "bright" to his name, you're not so bright after all.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Sexxkillz: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
herbie27:
I am not surprise, you've never made sense in this forum.

Start using your grey matter.
One can only give what he has. You do not expect sense from someone who has none to give.

6 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Undilutted(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
One can only give what he has. You do not expect sense from someone who has none to give.

And it's "senseful" of you to assume someone you don't know, might never know is senseless.

Your level of attention seeking in guise of "bluntness" is alarming and irritating.

5 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Undilutted(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
alobright17:

Jobless?hahahahahahaha wait till I start begging you for food.God has already lifted and answered my calls in another man's country.all I pray for is long life,protection and more blessing.Not for job.

More ugly pic of mine since you're blind.
No point uploading your pictures, nobody cares.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Sexxkillz: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Undilutted:

And it's "senseful" of you to assume someone you don't know, might never know is senseless.

Your level of attention seeking in guise of "bluntness" is alarming and irritating.
Following your peppersoup logic of wrongful assumption, it's safe to say that you do not know me, and might never know me. Therefore, it's senseless of you as well, to "assume" that I have a level of attention seeking.

Your mumu logic has just been defeated.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Undilutted(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Following your peppersoup logic of wrongful assumption, it's safe to say that you do not know me, might never know me. Therefore, it's senseless of you as well, to "assume" that I have a level of attention seeking.

Your mumu logic has just been defeated.
Who doesn't know Sexkilz?

The ex tyrant who was a mod but was sacked by Mr webmaster.

4 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
cheesy cheesy

Abi o!.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lemme pitch my tent here. Looks like this thread is gonna be interesting. The perfect antidote - just what I need to enjoy the evening as I sip my red wine slowly.

You guys should keep it coming.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Sexxkillz: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Undilutted:
Who doesn't know Sexkilz?

The ex tyrant who was a mod but was sacked by Mr webmaster.
More illogical reasoning. Can you prove sexkillz was "sacked"?

If you cannot prove it, your hopeless state of senselessness, has just been laid to bare.

Now, get out!

8 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Undilutted(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
More illogical reasoning. Can you prove sexkillz was "sacked"?

If you cannot prove it, your hopeless state of senselessness, has just been laid to bare.

Now, get out!
Get out? To where?

Seems you are still hurting from the pains Ogugua caused you.

Albino.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:

It's jogging. For someone who attached "bright" to his name, you're not so bright after all.
cheesy cheesy The Wale Soyinka of nairaland has arrive.

Don't mind that good for nothing man. cheesy
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Undilutted(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy The Wale Soyinka of nairaland has arrive.

Don't mind that good for nothing man. cheesy
It's arrived not "arrive"

you are not better afterall.

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Sexxkillz: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Undilutted:
Get out? To where?

Seems you are still hurting from the pains Ogugua caused you.

Albino.
You're the one hurting. From sexkillz being sacked, to ogugua pains, and now albino. Can you not be such a hopelessly confused doofus, pls?

Wait, you think calling me an albino is an insult?

You've given more strength to the fact that you're a walking argument for birth control. Albinism is simply lack of the skin pigment called melanin. I have melanin. I'm only fairer in complexion than the majority. That isn't albinism.

I hope you haven't exchanged your innate reasoning ability for a pack of 3 in 1 condoms.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by alobright17(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Undilutted:
u cares that's why u show it by attention seeking comment is allowed though. Meanwhile Nl don't ban people for uploading pics.so get sense or remove the pic if u can
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Sexxkillz: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
alobright17:
u cares that's why u show it by attention seeking comment is allowed though. Meanwhile Nl don't ban people for uploading pics.so get sense or remove the pic if u can
You type like a stammerer.

Get hold of queen premier.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by alobright17(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I know that will bring u back meanwhile correct the economy of the country first.then we can notice u more . as for ur corrections here it will never get u any job . Bet me
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Sexxkillz: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
alobright17:
I know that will bring u back meanwhile correct the economy of the country first.then we can notice u more . as for ur corrections here it will never get u any job . Bet me
You're intellectually bankrupt, and not up to standard to converse with me. The only conversation allowed between us, is when I'm correcting you.

I hope you understood that easily, or do you want me to type it slowly for you to grab?

7 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Undilutted:
It's arrived not "arrive"

you are not better afterall.
Biatch!, i never mentioned you, learn how to mind your business, if you're jobless.

So is this old man that bleeps you, No wonder you always run to his rescue.

5 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by kaziblake(f): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is funny grin cheesy
Alobright17 how far?
Sexxkillz I hail o
Herbie27 funny girl
Undiluted lol

Funny peeps
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Undilutted:
alobright17:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Attention seeking w*ore!. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Sexxkillz:
You're intellectually bankrupt, and not up to standard to converse with me. The only conversation allowed between us, is when I'm correcting you.

I hope you understood that easily, or do you want me to type it slowly for you to grab?

Sexxkillz:
You're the one hurting. From sexkillz being sacked, to ogugua pains, and now albino. Can you not be such a hopelessly confused doofus, pls?

You've given more strength to the fact that you're a walking argument for birth control. Albinism is simply lack of the skin pigment called melanin. I have melanin. I'm only fairer in complexion than the majority. That isn't albinism.

I hope you haven't exchanged your innate reasoning ability for a pack of 3 in 1 condoms.
Chai! See finishing for person pikin.
Jesu da tani oreri!

6 Likes

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Someone has just been gangraped, badly brutalised in mortal kombat style on this arena. I hope his limbs are still intact so that he can at least make it to the hospital.

I've been surpressing the urge to interfere but I can't hold it no longer.

This is where I call in an ambulance.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by patwhizkid(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Kuku kill me cheesy
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by LordZero(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
patwhizkid:

Kuku kill me cheesy

In fact eh, I'm feeling so empty like if I leap into the air, I go float like paper... laugh don tear my belle for here.

I pity the guy sha. See the way they manhandled and threw the son of man about like sea-side sand. Wtf!

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Sexxkillz: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
patwhizkid:

Kuku kill me cheesy
Not possible. I heard you have 10 lives. cheesy
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Sexxkillz: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
StunchLord:

Chai! See finishing for person pikin.
Jesu da tani oreri!
. . . .^-_-^. . . .
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
I know who you are undecided
StunchLord:

In fact eh, I'm feeling so empty like if I leap into the air, I go float like paper... laugh don tear my belle for here.

I pity the guy sha. See the way they manhandled and threw the son of man about like sea-side sand. Wtf!
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by patwhizkid(f): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Not possible. I heard you have 10 lives. cheesy

Amen biko cheesy
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
I know who you are undecided
Lol. Then what are you wait for? Spill it, and I promise to do your every bidding on NL for 2 weeks if you get the correct answer. Your time starts now. :-P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.