Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Waits 10 Days At Airport For Online Girlfriend Who Never Showed(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Waits 10 Days At Airport For Online Girlfriend Who Never Showed(pics) (769 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Waits 10 Days At Airport For Online Girlfriend Who Never Showed(pics) by AquaPetals(f): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2016
A lovesick man was hospitalized after 10 days of waiting in airport for online girlfriend who never showed up. The man, Alexander Pieter Cirk-41 had flew in from the Netherlands to china to meet a woman he had been talking to online but ended up in hospital after spending several days at the airport waiting for the woman to show up. The Dutchman, Cirk required medical treatment for physical exhaustion after his epic wait at Changsha airport in China’s Hunan province, Mr Cirk had been messaging Zhang, a 26-year-old Chinese woman, for about two months before he decided to fly thousands of miles around the world to pay her a visit. However, when he landed at the airport there was no one there to greet him so he waited. And waited.

After 10 days Mr Cirk, who is diabetic, was admitted to hospital. He later flew back to the Netherlands on Monday this week without having met up with Zhang.

Zhang told a local TV station that she hadn’t expected her online-boyfriend to show up in real life: "We had advanced our romantic relationship but later he seemed a little callous toward me. "One day he sent me a photo of air tickets abruptly, and I thought it was a joke. He didn’t contact me later. "While he was at the airport Zhang says she was out of town – and didn’t receive any phone messages from him.

However, she did say she’s be interested in keeping their relationship going despite Mr Cirk being back on the other side of the world.

http://www.cynthiasunnieblog.com/2016/08/lovesick-man-waits-10-days-at-airport.html?spref=tw

Re: Man Waits 10 Days At Airport For Online Girlfriend Who Never Showed(pics) by LordZero(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2016
Lmfao. The man no try at all, from Netherlands to China all because of an online friend??.
He should have gone back home after waiting for a day na..

1 Like

Re: Man Waits 10 Days At Airport For Online Girlfriend Who Never Showed(pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2016
tongue
Re: Man Waits 10 Days At Airport For Online Girlfriend Who Never Showed(pics) by ephemm(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Na so girls scarce for Netherlands? Choi!
Re: Man Waits 10 Days At Airport For Online Girlfriend Who Never Showed(pics) by Codenister: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Heheheh!!
As in, this man is very golibu
Re: Man Waits 10 Days At Airport For Online Girlfriend Who Never Showed(pics) by AfricanApple(f): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Two of them mumu sha
Re: Man Waits 10 Days At Airport For Online Girlfriend Who Never Showed(pics) by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
I just cried a little...ndo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn / ‘my Curves Are From God’ – Moyo Lawal / Guys How Do You Insert It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.