Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (67620 Views)

Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
i created a thread few days ago about "overcoming fear of becoming an entrepreneur" it was very insightful and it was a hit. it generated soo many intellectual comments and engagement within a very short period of time. today i will be given you guys "7 easy-to-do online jobs you can do from home". lets go...

If you are looking for online jobs from home, there are many alternatives to choose from. For instance, you can find from options like customer service, data entry, surveys, design, human resources, affiliate marketing and more. These jobs are in great demand for 3 obvious reasons. Firstly, companies will not need to provide a working space for those they will hire since you have the freedom to work from your home, secondly, they will not pay for your computer and internet connection since most freelancers already have both in place, thirdly people request for jobs based on what they are capable of doing. so, the companies will not have to pay for their training again.

The 7 easy-to-do online jobs are described below:

1. Online Tutoring

For people looking for online income options without investment, this is perhaps the best alternative. After all, it does not require any upfront money. However, you ought to have good qualifications or knowledge about your chosen subject. Even language teachers are in great demand. Make some online research to what others charge and start earning online money.

2.Online Data Entry
Online date entry jobs do command some experience and good computer skills. You need to remain well organized to excel in this job. In addition, meeting the deadlines is a must. Of course, it offers great flexibility in terms of work timings night or day shifts, part time or fulltime. With some training you can master the art of such online jobs from home.

3.Transcription

In this work, you are required to convert speech into electronics or written documents. The transcription involved could be anything - audio to electronic file, medical, legal, meetings, and more. At times you may have to provide a background for the subject. This helps in transcribing the speech.

4. Translation

If you have expertise for more than one language, this is the ideal job for you. It is primarily a work from home option where you translate emails, documents, books, or other texts in many different languages. When it comes to the time needed to finish the work, it will depend on the nature of job involved. For instance, if you are working on a book, it could take several months or even longer. Here, more than the experience, a better understanding of different languages is desired.

5. Online Surveys

These set of jobs do not require any upfront payment from you. There are many companies who are more than willing to make payment for your opinion regarding their services or products. Normally, these surveys contain a list of multiple-options questions which you are required to answer. Such online jobs from home have become very popular especially among homemakers (women).

6. Mini-online Importation

This is also one of the most lucrative online business currently but unfortunately their are many misconception about it. people usually consider the economy and price of dollar once they hear about this business model. things are much cheaper in all the portals Nigerians makes purchases especially when you tell them you need better prices because of the state of your economy which they are mostly aware of. despite dollar being on the high side some sources are still more affordable than the others. the truth about this business model is that despite competition being on the decrease the demand for foreign products is still very much. so the ones that are still in business are mostly experiencing boom.

7. Graphic Designer

Irrespective of whether you are a beginner or an experienced graphic designer, the internet offers numerous opportunities. The best part - most of these jobs are absolutely free and you can do the work from your home. The job listing usually carries the experience needed. You can even download graphic applications from the internet free of cost.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
refer to www.importsng.com to see my simple to understand mini importation guide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by angelsola1: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello. Please which site can I go to for data entry jobs?

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
angelsola1:
Hello. Please which site can I go to for data entry jobs?

the sites are much. all freelancing sites and peti job sites have demands for this service. u can showcase to render the service their. I don't want to post sites.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by dogstyle007(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Do you call these things you posted here jobs ??
They can't even put gas in my car for 1 week.

The only online job i know is drop shipping, i just sit at home and make millions of $ every year.

Drop shipping works on EBay, Amazon, Bonanza, Etsy,Trademark, Poshmark

This only works in countries that have a strong online store where people sell their items, example is EBay and Amazon.
Konga and Jumai are just useless

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Buking1: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jejeie
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by veekid(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Easier said than done

4 Likes

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by SWORD419(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Em em em
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Landloard01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
ok
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Girl360(f): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
*modified*
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
wow.. What a beautiful piece. Am still a stranger when it comes to the online world. Inspiration is what i crave for daily and as thus, cant wait to meet awesome people who will drink from my well and i, in turn will drink from theirs. The passion is driving me along.

Inspire me by checking my signature, you won't be disappointed.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Cornerstone001: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wow, Nice one
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by dan56: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2016

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by stano2(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by labamo07(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
People like complaining about non availability of jobs in the country but in the actual sense there are many things they can do to keep things going till they secure a better job. IMO, our mindset is always prepared towards securing job in banks, oil companies, telcos and other blue chip companies. Fact is, we are too lazy..............................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by engrhorla(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
With d way data is getting cheaper and d economy is getting crazier, I think Nigerians need to look into this

Don't just use your 6GB to chat, watch videos, download songs and at d end u are poorer

A search of Google's hqtrs in 1998 which was a car garage may tell you that beginning small is cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by cutelover19(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
joined fiverr already. it's hard work, but it's quite rewarding
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by midasbliss(f): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
paypal's restrictions not helping

2 Likes

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
They can even put gas in my car for 1 week.

The only online job i know is drop shipping, i just sit at home and make millions of $ every year.

please can you enlighten me more on drop shipping. Do I need to register my company, have my Logo etc.

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
[size=20pt]i'm in cool[/size]
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by SurePresident: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks a bunch!
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
ttymyluv:

please can you enlighten me more on drop shipping. Do I need to register my company, have my Logo etc.

No
Where do you live ??
It only works if you live in Canada, USA or any country that uses EBay or Amazon or any online selling sites, Konga and Jumai are wack
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by midasbliss(f): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
PAYPAL not helping.

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
midasbliss:
PAYPAL not helping.

You're the only person that complained about PayPal.

What problems do you have with them
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by omoalayo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
They can even put gas in my car for 1 week.

Boss Can U mentor Me on this ..pls ...
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
grodt999:
better than drug dealing - send to iboland, they need it more that the rest of other normal working Nigerians.

Hungry dog.

Igbos are busy buying every land and properties in Yorubaland, your tribe will soon be extinct

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is POS Business Profitable? / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.