Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (67614 Views)

Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by smcotty(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Do you call these things you posted here jobs ??
They can even put gas in my car for 1 week.

The only online job i know is drop shipping, i just sit at home and make millions of $ every year.

Drop shipping works on EBay, Amazon, Bonanza, Etsy,Trademark, Poshmark

Brox abeg throw more light on this..... country hard, I really need a streaming source of income
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by y4code(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
can you point out 3 real survey site that pay?

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Formidable1: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
They can even put gas in my car for 1 week.

The only online job i know is drop shipping, i just sit at home and make millions of $ every year.

Please tell us more, sir.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Emeka71(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Good points.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Donraqh(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Is not easy making money online in Nigeria.. u have somany things to battle with ranging from scamers to currency conversion and all so on...
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by mobi5592: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please i need the surest means of making money online that requires no upfront financial commitment. Can anybody attest to taking surveys? If so, which sites would you recommend?
But if survey isn't good enough, which other options would you recommend? Thanks.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by menxer: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mini Export business no dey the list?
Smh
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by midasbliss(f): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

You're the only person that complained about PayPal.
What problems do you have with them
Just wana know, do you have a Nigerian paypal account that receives money?
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by checkolatunji: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Hungry dog.

Igbos are busy buying every land and properties in Yorubaland, your tribe will soon be extinct

And what will happen to your Red Mud Land when all your people are in Yoruba Land? Sorry last I checked you want Bia Fraud, what will happen to those lands and houses?

Mr Flat head I need quick answer

6 Likes

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
midasbliss:

Just wana know, do you have a Nigerian paypal account that receives money?

Who still uses PayPal in Nigeria ??
Nigerians don upgrade from PayPal
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by grodt999: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Hungry dog.

Igbos are busy buying every land and properties in Yorubaland, your tribe will soon be extinct

I am not Yoruba but good luck to Yoruba people if all their land is being bought by ibo drug dealers and fake goods sellers.
All I can say is that ibos are the most killed people in Nigeria: Civil war, Maitasine, Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram, South Africans, ordinary muslims in Northern Nigeria, Indonesia, Asian countries and other parts of the world have wiped out several millions of them and it is ongoing. I won't be surprised after buying all that land in yorubaland the people wake up one morning and wipe ibos out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
checkolatunji:

And what will happen to your Red Mud Land when all your people are in Yoruba Land? Sorry last I checked you want Bia Fraud, what will happen to those lands and houses?

Mr Flat head I need quick answer

We can't help it, we are greedy, we like oppressing people with our wealth.
And you think every igbo guy believes in Biafra ?? We don't want Biafra because we already own Nigeria, except the northern Nigeria which is of no use to us

You're a big joke, i haven't seen a mud house in igboland
Can you please mention the town in igboland that you see mud houses in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Gmajor(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
grodt999:

I am not Yoruba but good luck to Yoruba people if all their land is being bought by ibo drug dealers and fake goods sellers.
All I can say is that ibos are the most killed people in Nigeria: Civil war, Maitasine, Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram, South Africans, ordinary muslims in Northern Nigeria, Indonesia, Asian countries and other parts of the world have wiped out several millions of them and it is ongoing. I won't be surprised after buying all that land in yorubaland the people wake up one morning and wipe ibos out.
I can believe what ever you say but saying that igbos are being killed by Boko harams just spoiled it, how many igbos live in the northern Nigeria ??
1000 Yoruba guys can't kill 10 Igbo guys, continue dreaming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by checkolatunji: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

We can't help it, we are greedy, we like oppressing people with our wealth.
And you think every igbo guy believes in Biafra ?? We don't want Biafra because we already own Nigeria, except the northern Nigeria which is of no use to us

You're a big joke, i haven't seen a mud house in igboland
Can you please mention the town in igboland that you see mud houses in

Did I hear you say you don't believe in Biafra? Is that really true?
Kk no problem, when we are tired of una we go send una back to where una belong.

Peace out
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by dan56: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Gmajor:
do you own an account with fivespuid?
fivesquid......yes
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by cynthia123(f): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Easy online Jobs:

***Sports Betting
***Surveys (You need a VPN)
***CPA marketing
***Selling Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Accounts

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by cozy7(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
They can't even put gas in my car for 1 week.

This only works in countries that have a strong online store where people sell their items, example is EBay and Amazon.
Konga and Jumai are just useless
Could u plz tell me a little abt this drop shipping? I'd like to know, thanks!
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by hahn(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

This only works in countries that have a strong online store where people sell their items, example is EBay and Amazon.

I swear. Their affiliate program is full of sh1t

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
hahn:

I swear. Their affiliate program is full of sh1t

You need to go back to school.
Did i tell you affiliate Link ??

Maybe you need to Google drop shipping
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by 9jatatafo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
What site can one visit to get customers for graphic design? I am highly interested in this as I have good knowledge of Coreldraw
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by nkemdave(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Pls, enlighten me on this Drop shipping stuff
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by AliAiyes: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bro u try alot, but it's easy to say but not easy to do in 9ja.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Elxandre(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Bro you mean jumia and Konga can't fetch even anything through drop shipping?
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by RichYoungNigga: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Elxandre:

Bro you mean jumia and Konga can't fetch even anything through drop shipping?

If there are any drop shipping sites in Nigeria, it can fetch you millions of naira in just 9 months.

But if you wanna make millions of naira in just months, go to Dhgate.com, it's a Chinese wholesale online store, they sell in bulk, like minimum of 50 items each.
They power bank 160 naira and they also do free shipping.
They have many items there

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by hahn(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Lol. I know drop shipping nigu. dsdomination undecided

I was only commenting on their affiliate program
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Gmajor(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
dan56:
fivesquid......yes
i opened a transcription and translatiom gig on fiver since last week but since then i have not been able to make any sale. Also the buyers request are few. Should i move to fivequid and try my luck? Have you made any sales from fivequid?
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Elxandre(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

If there are any drop shipping sites in Nigeria, it can fetch you millions of naira in just 9 months.

But if you wanna make millions of naira in just months, go to Dhgate.com, it's a Chinese wholesale online store, they sell in bulk, like minimum of 50 items each.
They power bank 160 naira and they also do free shipping.
They have many items there
Hmm.
Thanks.
Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Afolabi78: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

you Are Speaking From Ignorant. He That Does Not Know And Does Not Want To Know. Live Him Alone. He Will Be A Fool. People Are Making Million On Graphic Niche As A Freelancer. Google Graphic Earning Per Year. You Will Know They Earn More Than The People In Bank. I'm Living Testimony By His Grace

1 Like

Re: 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by vislabraye(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

What's drop shipping ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is POS Business Profitable? / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.