Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

These Things Baffle Me Sha.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / These Things Baffle Me Sha.. (711 Views)

When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. / Can You Swear You Never Did Any Of These Things As A Child? / Today's Kids Are So Spoilt That They Don't Know These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Things Baffle Me Sha.. by Tomaxzyn1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Y do ppl say "no offense" right b4 dey probably offend u with an insult.
e.g No offense, but I hate the way u talk.
------------------
Y are Nigerian new-borns/babies always bouncing sef?
e.g she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.
----------------
Y do CAC churches specifically call the name of jesus 3x times b4 the prayer point commences.
---------------
Y wud someone come to u wit a gist dat begins wit "guess what!" And the person sharply tels u what'z up without even lettin u do d guess at all..so annoying.
----------------
Y wud I save and trust my moni wit a Nigerian bank and I can't contact their customer care for free. Nonsense.
-----------------
Y wud Nigerian parents ask u angrily "are u a fool?" Repeatedly..knowing u dare not answer the question.
-----------------
Y do African parents give coded meanings to YES and NO...growing up wit African parents will make one understand dat ur parents cud mean YES when they point-blankly tel u NO, openly...#SoAnnoying.
--------------------
Y must catholics hold the crucifix(may or may not be attached to a rosary) of jesus to feel the powerful presence of the lord, yet they agree he's omnipresent ...#NoOffence.
--------------------
Y someone wud say her hobby is washing...azzin..were u born in a washing machine?.
--------------------
y wud someone claim BLACK as a favorite color..hian..were u delivered in the dark?.
-------------------
Y do we humans conclude God is a he(like I did above)..are we even sure?.
------------------
Y is polygamy barbaric to civilization and polyandry is not?.
------------------
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John gave conflicting accounts of the life of jesus christ..but Y was Luke's own the most acceptable? yet 2 were jesus's disciples..I thought the witness shud av the most accurate account.
------------------
Y wud someone begin a statement with "I hate to say this but" when dey av clearly stated their hatred for what dey r abt to say? ..so why stil go ahead and say it..mtcheew..
------------------
Y wud doctors say "alcohol kills slowly?"...not like alcoholics are in a hurry to die anyways..makes sense for em'.
-------------------
Y does the name/title 'errandBOY" never change, no matter the age of the person involved.
-------------------
Y is it that the only thing u find worth living for, is the very same thing worth dying for? Really baffles me.
-------------------
Y must one make a significant number of enemies in the music business to be considered a dope rapper?.
-------------------
Y are hausa lunatics so scarce on the streets? Or northerners don't get mad?.
--------------------
Y has it never been recorded in history that an igbo man cut another out of anger, sinx a cutlass is the 1st and only tin dey carry weneva provoked..#NollywoodSaysSo.
--------------------
Y do ppl use "just listen to urself" when they want to call u a fool.
----------------
Y steven seagal neva gets a single stain or punch from his opponents in his movies?

Abeg I need answers....

1 Like

Re: These Things Baffle Me Sha.. by adedayo3193(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have the answer

Go and ask google grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Who Agree / Police Chronicles: Who Wan Die? / Beware Of Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.