Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Gurus In The House Help Pls. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gurus In The House Help Pls. (454 Views)

Gurus In The House, Please Help. / Help Pls! I'm In Need Of Where To Get Zobo Leaves In Bulk And Cheap Price. / Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gurus In The House Help Pls. by youngdad: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
please can some one help me out.I made some few dollars online doing some work with a site using a proxy server,now i want to withdraw but i must make a call to confirm am the real owner and i dont have a us phone number what is the way out.Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Training Facility Needed At Ibadan / 20% Off E-views Training / If 2 Was The Secret To Your Making A Million, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.