Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Rhoda - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rhoda (61758 Views)

Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thank you all for reading and following Rhoda and all ur comments I soo much appreciate. I'll mention u all in the beginning of the season 2. Right now am updating a photo story on my blog which is Dear Diary, it's the first story on my blog have been working on sha. I'll love u all to follow it on the blog please www.frozenfirenaija..com.ng
thanks soo much and thanks for the support. One love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by Nmaglit: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pls don't fail to mention me in d season 2,I so much love dis story and may God bless u. I wiL not fail to say this u r talented.
Re: Rhoda by Moisef(f): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

lol, I'll surely mention u
yes ma I will ma
I will o
thanks soo much sha turn ur roasted corn to pop corn before the next season of Rhoda
ooshey thanks for reading
lol thanks for reading sis
moisef I will mention u too ooo
okay ooo... Lemme read the concluding part... cheesy
Re: Rhoda by Moisef(f): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

lol, I'll surely mention u
yes ma I will ma
I will o
thanks soo much sha turn ur roasted corn to pop corn before the next season of Rhoda
ooshey thanks for reading
lol thanks for reading sis
moisef I will mention u too ooo
Frozenfirenaija dear... More blessings to your talent... kiss
Re: Rhoda by itslyrix: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
Thank you all for reading and following Rhoda and all ur comments I soo much appreciate. I'll mention u all in the beginning of the season 2. Right now am updating a photo story on my blog which is Dear Diary, it's the first story on my blog have been working on sha. I'll love u all to follow it on the blog please www.frozenfirenaija..com.ng

erm, when are you dropping season 2?
Re: Rhoda by Chicent(m): 3:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Mention me too.....
Re: Rhoda by holuwaxemixire: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Abeg,wen re u givin us season 2,n pls mention me tooo,don't kill me wt "waits" o
Re: Rhoda by eche45(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abegs mensun mi wen it is don ledi. Awesome story. Love ur writing style. I remain my humble self ECHE.
Re: Rhoda by cyber5(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

Hello, try to change the theme of your blog to make it more mobile responsive and to also portray the purpose of the blog and a header image would be better.
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
cyber5:

Hello, try to change the theme of your blog to make it more mobile responsive and to also portray the purpose of the blog and a header image would be better.
okae, thanks. Noted
Re: Rhoda by mrsnow94(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Frozen fire you are the best......am waiting for season 2.........more ink to your pen
Re: Rhoda by Fidelismaria: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
has Rhoda season two started yet @ frozenfirenaija
Re: Rhoda by huzhomah(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
We dey wait ooooooo
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fidelismaria:
has Rhoda season two started yet @ frozenfirenaija

not yet o
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello my dear nairalanders, hope u all are good, just want to remind u of my photostory DEAR DIARY thats am currently updating on my blog now www.frozenfirenaija..com.ng u all can follow the story there and enjoy it till RHODA SEASON 2 is out. Thanks soo much for the love smiley wink
Re: Rhoda by mRaRcH(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
I can't find de right words 2 describe ur ingenuity... U had me glued n I must gv U a "thumbs up"... Cheers. Dnt 4get 2 mention me wen U strt de season 2.. #peace#
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
mRaRcH:
I can't find de right words 2 describe ur ingenuity... U had me glued n I must gv U a "thumbs up"... Cheers. Dnt 4get 2 mention me wen U strt de season 2.. #peace#
yessir. Thanks soo much
Re: Rhoda by omodaragbenga(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Started today and now I am here.. Patiently waiting for season 2

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by bummybummy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
remember to mention me wen strtd
Re: Rhoda by nkemdave(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
frozenfirenaija:

Awaiting ur next update.
cheers
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Rhoda by Roseygold(f): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
I never know there is a place like this on nairaland i wil just read news and go until the day i saw this story on front page it a nice story but u realy slow d update but y ar nt completing it? Pls try and complete more knowledge to ur brain
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Roseygold:
I never know there is a place like this on nairaland i wil just read news and go until the day i saw this story on front page it a nice story but u realy slow d update but y ar nt completing it? Pls try and complete more knowledge to ur brain
slow update? naa, she always update everyday
Re: Rhoda by Roseygold(f): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2016
hefelove:

slow update? naa, she always update everyday
i was alwayz waiting for ur update b4 i join nairaland then i can check more than 5time a day to read new update i realy appreciate ur work please try and complete the story. Any other story?
Re: Rhoda by joefranky(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
The story line is great,keep it up.....
Re: Rhoda by Dhanidhamy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
You are an incredible writer frozenfire,you have a great mind,am in love with your story.Will be waiting for the season 2.
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Roseygold:
i was alwayz waiting for ur update b4 i join nairaland then i can check more than 5time a day to read new update i realy appreciate ur work please try and complete the story. Any other story?
lol no be me be frozenfirenaija na
Re: Rhoda by Holuwarsheggzzy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good job Frozenfire.....it's quite phenomenal.
can't wait to see Rhoda season 2 released. May the lord keep providing you all the things you needed to achieve all your lain down 'avowed intent' beyond your wildest dream. I really love your unique style of writing.....GIFTED HAND....
Re: Rhoda by Holuwarsheggzzy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good job Frozenfire.....it's quite phenomenal.
can't wait to see Rhoda season 2 released. May the lord keep providing you all the things you needed to achieve all your lain down 'avowed intent' beyond your wildest dream. I really love your unique style of writing.....GIFTED HANDS
Re: Rhoda by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
When would you start the season two of Rhoda? I've always refreshed this page every day but no update. Kindly complete what you started. It's a privilege reading the season one of Rhoda. I enjoyed every bit of the story. Please, update soon.
Re: Rhoda by tehmih306(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2016
grin[b][/b]can't wait
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2016
Dear readers,
Sharing my story 'Rhoda ' here on nairaland was privilege and what lit up my soul was how much views I got and how much love every single person showed me. The journey was fun but like every trip, it had a finish line.
I didn't want mine to finish so I promised a second season of the story against my capabilities. It's never easy shuffling real life and social media life. Spare me.
I have worked on 'Rhoda' season 2 and it would be ready to be posted on the 10th of January 2017!
You don't want to imagine what's going to happen to Sister. What would Rhoda do to Father? Would Sister grow strong and take control? Would her actions be better than Rhoda even if she is not as physically and mentally strong as Rhoda?
Too many questions and the reply comes from only me. Yay! I feel like the queen that I am but unlike queen Cersi in game of thrones, I want to share my thoughts and wide imagination with you all.
Kindly grab a seat. Cheers!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

African Nerd / Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.