Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? (659 Views)

Nigerian Lady Wants To Break The Internet With Her Nude Photos, Ppl React / Easy Ways On How To Have Sex In The Office And Not Get Caught(video) / Nl Ppl, Beware Off Mine Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by 0ubenji(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why are ppl sorry only when they get caught?
Someone sorry enuf to get caught, shud be sincere enuf to admit they knew very well what they doin was pure betrayal and dey stil went ahead wit it anyways.

If you're sorry, you wouldn't have done it in the first place.
Atimes, "I'm sorry" means "I'll be smarter next time"
On the other hand, if u're really sori for the deed, why not turn urself in by confessing upfront?
What makes the Forgiving stage so annoying is the fact that u keep askin urself "if he/she is really sori, why wait til getting caught?"...
I sometimes don't blame unforgivin people
It's almost impossible to knw if their apology is sincere with many "what ifs" going thru ur mind. At the end, it all boils down to "lemme just forgive anyways"..
FORGIVING indeed takes a special kinda courage....

#thinkingaloud
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by firstking01(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Human beings are programmed that way...even you op...
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by menix(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oga dele, must u disturb us with ur encounter with that gal

If she has told u sorry, then take it that she is sorry, afterall God had to forgive Cain after he said he was sorry for killing his brother Abel...

Sorry ndi uwa Mmebi..
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by DeLioncourt: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
they're sorry that they got caught na
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Then they'll say it's a mistake or it's the devil's handwork. If you aren't caught, oh well, you're smart but if you're caught, it's a mistake.
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by wordbank(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
If I no blame d devil na u I go blame?
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by 0ubenji(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
iAmCharis:
Then they'll say it's a mistake or it's the devil's handwork. If you aren't caught, oh well, you're smart but if you're caught, it's a mistake.
"It's a mistake"..."It's the devil's handiwork"..

These phrases are the most annoying...why don't u rather just shutUp and plead for the usesless forgiveness anyways..

Cc: wordbank
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by 0ubenji(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
wordbank:
If I no blame d devil na u I go blame?
Lolz...na until u chop raw pepper b4 u sabi say peppersoup get taste..kontinu!!
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by lloydmuna2(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
It was said to forgive 70×7 times so saying sorry means hope u know I mite do it again? Incase I do it again
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by 0ubenji(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
lloydmuna2:
It was said to forgive 70×7 times so saying sorry means hope u know I mite do it again? Incase I do it again
Can I offer u Kola?
Re: Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught? by wordbank(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
0ubenji:

Lolz...na until u chop raw pepper b4 u sabi say peppersoup get taste..kontinu!!
Lol, as far as I know say nobody go support d devil naim I gas blame oo

(1) (Reply)

15 Sexy Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life / SOLUTIONS TO MARITAL PROBLEMS USING THE ACRONYM “SMILES” / How To Last Longer In Bed During Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.