Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

HI GUYS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HI GUYS (1633 Views)

Hi G / Hi Help Needed For Gaining Weight / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

HI GUYS by leoc1: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2009
thanks for your time. although i am impressed at your incredulity as africans, we have a propensity to take a white man's word for it, so when i told you i could cure asthma, you were,
Re: HI GUYS by jaybee3(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2009
why not try learning how to spell first

*****modified******
we might as well start modifyng our posts. lol
Your spellings and choice of big words are still suspect. try using plain and common words so we might just take you seriously
Re: HI GUYS by Oluschenco(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2009
Its Asthma not Hasma, and besides why don't you post it here.
Re: HI GUYS by MUZBO(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
I know someone with 'Hasma' so contact me for details on: 0802- go-back-to-nursery-school.
We have nursery school teachers and spelling bee veterans standing by to take your call. Remember, if lines are busy please call l8r but do call!
Re: HI GUYS by bumysexy(f): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2009
By their fruit; you shall know them, It tells one the sort of Medical Practitioner/
Health care assistant that you are, Always pay attention to details and give right information,
Imagine you label a bottle; portion instead of poison, what do you think will happen if someone
drinks it, Correct spelling; especially in the Health Industry is very important, lol kiss
Re: HI GUYS by Oluschenco(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
@bumysexy,
Hey, I can't laugh oooooooooo!

portion istead of poison, the poster is Olodo and his drugs will have many negative effects, poor babalawo
Re: HI GUYS by allycat: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2009
The guy said he can cure hasma. So if you have asthma dont go to him!! simple
Re: HI GUYS by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
LoL @ above post.
Re: HI GUYS by k4kenny(f): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
lol. . . olodo poster grin grin grin
Re: HI GUYS by Dokai: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2009
IF U HAVE A CURE FOR 'HASMA', Y NOT POST IT FOR ALL TO C. COS UR 'HASMA' CURE SO FAR IS RAISING DOUBTS IN UR CHARACTER. AND IF U WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE Y NOT GO TO THE BUSINESS FORUM!
Re: HI GUYS by hisolution(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
Lol u guys are so funny.in fact i cant stop laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa,
Re: HI GUYS by steaming(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
abeg this is the funniest post ever! i just cant stop!

hasma for asthma? lol, na wa o! where we wan start from now?
Re: HI GUYS by Potu(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2009
leo c:

THE SNAIL WHICH U EAT CAN CURE YOU OF HASMA. embarassed IF ANY MEMBER OF your FAMILY
HASMA CONTACT ME FOR THE CURE .

Leo Baby,

Please don’t pay them any mind.  They fully understand the disease you are talking about.  English is not your mother’s tongue and I am certain very few English people can speak your dialect.  Many of them are just comedians.

Of greater interest to me is, how can snails cure asthma?  I am very conversant with medical research and I live in the United States.  We are talking about multi-million dollar business here.  To the best of my knowledge, the main stay of asthma treatment is beta-2 stimulants and steroids:  Beta-2 for the constrictive airway and steroids for the inflammation.  Viscid and tenacious mucus is a problem with asthma; but the only treatment for that so far has been to encourage fluid intake (Mucinex, the new drug for mucus is a joke).  There are also some long acting selective beta-2 stimulants, which are used for chronic and recalcitrant cases.  However, none of these is a cure for asthma, just symptomatic treatments.

If you know a cure for asthma, we need to talk!  I promise, it will be your passport to fame and untold wealth.
Re: HI GUYS by Nerrisa(f): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2009
Potu:

Of greater interest to me is, how can snails cure asthma?

Please count me in, I am very interested. If it is true, you will be super rich!
Re: HI GUYS by lynxnoon(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
bumysexy:

By their fruit; you shall know them, It tells one the sort of Medical Practitioner/
Health care assistant that you are, Always pay attention to details and give right information,
Imagine you label a bottle; portion instead of poison, what do you think will happen if someone
drinks it, Correct spelling; especially in the Health Industry is very important, lol kiss
hw can u call dis person a medical/health personnel? angry
frm all indications he doesnt know JACK abt "hasma" grin grin
Re: HI GUYS by lynxnoon(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2009
@poster
pls can u tell us d pathophysiology of asthma n how dis ur snails can cure it?
tnx
Re: HI GUYS by holythug(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
the poster said hasma not asthma. . . u this ITK grin
Re: HI GUYS by hazureal(f): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
hasma? na wa o. but i read dat one can cure mild ASTHMA wit snail fluid(d slimy thingy) & pure natural honey. u just've 2 mix d 2 in equal parts & drink 2 tablespoonfuls @ nite everyday 4 3wks. well, I've never heard anyone testify dat it works.
Re: HI GUYS by Potu(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2009
leo c:

THE SNAIL WHICH U EAT CAN CURE YOU OF HASMA. embarassed IF ANY MEMBER OF your FAMILY
HASMA CONTACT ME FOR THE CURE .
LEONARDO C DANEL. 07032797068

Please, is HASMA a disease by itself[b];[/b] or a misspelling or typographic error for ‘asthma?”
Re: HI GUYS by naijaking1: 4:50am On Oct 01, 2009
I laughed till I almost fell off my chair grin

However, the poster might have meant another disease in any one of Nigerian's many languages.
Can someone please testify that Hasma doesn't mean high blood pressure in Hausa, or rectal bleeding in Yoruba, what about infertility in Ijaw?

Dear Mr. Danel, I don't know if it means something in Igbo language, but I do know that some people are allergic to snail, so recommending snail would actually cause and aggrevate asthma in such persons.
Re: HI GUYS by Nerrisa(f): 4:59am On Oct 01, 2009
naijaking1:

However, the poster might have meant another disease in any one of Nigerian's many languages.

Unfortunately, Mr. Leo is not clarifying!
Re: HI GUYS by chidyke77(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2009
@poster explain wat is hasma cos i hav'nt heard of such.
Re: HI GUYS by lynxnoon(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
holythug:

the poster said hasma not asthma. . . u this ITK grin
ok . . .can he tell us d pathophysiology of "hasma" and how snail cures it? smiley
Re: HI GUYS by dominique(f): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
LMAO. . . this is not the jokes section
thread locked

(1)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Drink Water While Eating / 10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts / The Deplorable State Of Badagry Grammar School Male Hostel Will Bring You Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.