Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba (39216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by ReviewTechNG: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
In one of the tech space majorly dominated by men, Moyinoluwa Adeyemi who is a co-organizer at Google Developers Group just built an Android Watch Face that practically tells the Time in Yoruba language.

MoyinOluwa Adeyemi is a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State Nigeria where she studied Computer Science, she works as a Software Engineer at Swifta System and as stated earlier also a co-organizer at Google Developers Group.

Source: www.reviewtechng.com/moyinoluwa-adeyemi-just-built-yoruba-watch-face/

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by LEERICIST(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Youruba watch for yoruba people

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by ReviewTechNG: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Amazing Work, I really got fascinated about that cheesy

See more photos here: www.reviewtechng.com/moyinoluwa-adeyemi-just-built-yoruba-watch-face/

53 Likes

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by industrious: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Quite remarkable and indigenous... Thumbs up girl cheesy

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by callmelanner(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Welcome development

19 Likes

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by itunity007(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Make i book just incase
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Olasco93: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
lalasticlala, karma see a someteen from omo îlê.

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by tkatechy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Woooww amazing, contact me on how to make money online through fiverr, simple to understand
Whatsapp-07082645449

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Juxtified(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Good. A lot of Yoruba people will need this

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is so nice especially for someone like me who don't really know all this 'mejilelogu, metadin ni whatever'

Nice one girl wink

67 Likes

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by lamideee(f): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wow,this is lovely
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
wow.. amazing!

in cs, ! means not tongue tongue
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by allytinted: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
HateU2:
This is so nice especially for someone like me who don't really know all this 'mejilelogu, metadin ni whaterever'

Nice one girl wink
Come sit beside me, let me teach u.

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by lisimmo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
That's cool. Thumbs up girl.
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Raydos: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
lemme book space.

i'll be right back.
lemme defecate first
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by joephemzyz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
impressive.............go girl!!!!!!!
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by sleamzy06(m): 1:44am On Aug 04, 2016
well ain't it gon' be funny when you hear 'ago méjì o ku ìşéjú márùún ati ìşéjú àáyá ogbòn' grin

2 Likes

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by blessedvisky(m): 1:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Yorubas be like

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Wow Nice one
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Opistorincos(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2016
the concept is dope

2 Likes

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2016
allytinted:

Come sit beside me, let me teach u.
cheesy

Do you have Wine I learn better with that tongue

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by yorhmienerd(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Good
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by veekid(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Name checkers, where u dey

5 Likes

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Cephydeen(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Amazing. . . love dis kind of people
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by mrmonbech: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2016
wow
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Na Yoruba. No ChestBeating!!!

Meanwhile, I can see some people viewing this thread like this.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by imohkk: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2016
wonderful job dear
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by solid3(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Thats how we roll. wink

6 Likes

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by idupaul: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Oya na to download remain ..don't just say nice ..if you have smart watch go and download this face
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by HRich(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Wish all ladies can use their time and do something meaningful instead of Parting around and end to vomiting of blood to death

1 Like

Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by larrii: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2016
callmelanner:
Welcome development
Re: Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba by Sexytemi(f): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice development...ni sin ka ma so ago ni Yoruba lo kun

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do I Need A Digital Aerial For A Smart TV. / New Satellite Intelsat 17 @ 66E / Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.