Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. (7522 Views)

Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / "Every Gang Up Against Christianity In Nigeria Will Not Stand" - Oyedepo Prays / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
If god is omnipotent, all knowing and all powerfull. Then he is a contradiction in and of himself.

If you know everything, the past and the future. Then you are incapable of making a decision because you already know the outcome.

If this is true god cannot make any decisions. What will be, will be, negating his need for existence entirely.

Even if he does exist, he does nothing and has no impact on anything because everything that has or could happen already has a decision laid out before it even occurs.

This makes god powerless and not a god.
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:

Wow seriously, I guess never knew!

Extraneous

4kings:
Evidence kwa, u mean guys like Stephen Hawkings, michio kaku, niel dygrasse Tyson and co, who knows probably Emeagwali might be one of them, hahaha just joking.
You probably might be talking about the jewish Nobel Laurettes, but go and check, some of them are irreligious(atheist or deist), some follow Judaism not Christianity, which leaves you with only a few. Also in case u say something like most of the scientists have Christian background, let me just tell u that it does not count.
And oh, if we might go back in history, remember great minds like Aristotle, Einstein, Plato, Pythagoras, Beethoven, Karl Marx, probably Galileo since his works was considered heretical then and many others.

[size=18pt]Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 850 individuals. According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes). Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.
[/size]

Jews - over 20% of total Nobel Prizes winners

Atheists, agnostics and freethinkers - 10.5% of total Nobel Prizes winners

Muslims - 0.8% of total Nobel Prizes winners

The atheists were even grouped alongside the agnostics and freethinkers and the three combined managed just 10.5 percent . LMAO

4kings:
Meaning that when your Yahweh said in Genesis that he created the earth and he saw it was good, that he was not sure. Ooops omniscience.

Something being good does not mean it cannot be destroyed or improved upon . God has plans and he works towards the fulfillment of his plans

4kings:

From ur points **You can't be afraid of prison when you did not a crime** and **Believing in Christ because it comforts you , or were one from Childhood or you are afraid of hell are not prerequisites for going to Heaven**, so are u saying that agnostic\irreligious\deist, that are more morally upright than some christian hypocrites will make ur Yahweh's heaven?, before I go further.
I clearly said that God's judgement decides who goes to Heaven or Hell

4kings:
Some of the 'miracles' u see are as a result of the workings of the subconscious mind, while most if them are staged. For god sake, if there is anything supernatural about those miracles why hasn't pastor Lazarus mouka, or any other gone to heal someone like Hawkings, don't u think that kind of event will silence agnostism\deism forever.

He is not interested in getting healed by a non existent God .

4kings:

According to your view of Yahweh, let me say this; we did not ask him to create us, if he thinks we are not good for him( his imperfect creation), why doesn't he just take our lives back(which is what humans will do to faulty robots) than everlasting torture, mtcheew, and I heard u say good judge.
How about giving your life to Christ and living a life of rectitude and stop being querulous !

4kings:
Evidence again omg, like the continuous search of the ark of covenant and Noah's ark, like the 'no where to be found garden of eden and that tree', like the pillar of salt woman, let me stop there. Most of those evidences u think u see on TV are recorded in other religions and traditional stories, it is called 'History'.

There's the internet that serves as a buttress for research . Use it .

4kings:
Wowww, then your king David must be lying in psalm89:34, and Jeremiah does not know what he is saying in jer33:25, mtcheew, demystify ko.

Stop quoting random verses that are not pertinent . God is simply not subject to His laws .

4kings:
I don't have anything to say here cos I believe there is creator.

You are wise for admitting there is a creator

4kings:
Waiting for this. ... ... ...

Coming anon .

4kings:
Haba!, stop saying this, some people have bad characters\intensions atheist or theist.
Mark zukerberg is an atheist, why not go and check his philanthropy records.
Besides Hitler was brought up in a christian home, and some Nigerian leaders, but nobody(smart ones i mean b4 u qoute me) generalizes it, so please don't.

How does this stop atheists from being the ones responsible for the death of close to 300 million people simply because of their hatred for the religious . We have proven times without number that atheists have the disposition to kill , terrorise and be malevolent towards the religious .

4kings:
I don hear. Story story.

Good for you bro .

4kings:

I know gotquestions.org very well, remember I was once a believer, and u would agree with me that not all their answers are coherent. So ....

How does this refute the article ? GotQuestions believe Hell has been existing ab aeterno and I don't agree with them .

4kings:

Wow so u know this?, then agree that the idea of violence in Islam is a twisted doctrine also

I don't know about Islam .

4kings:
I guess this didn't work out so well, awwwnn.
Do u know that even Paul and ur great apostle Peter disagreed, and john14:26 says the holyspirit shall teach believers 'all things', and jer31:34, prophesied that because of this, believers shall not need to be taught anything(spiritual).
I guess peter and many other believers of today don't truly have the holyspirit. Huh?

Please stop quoting random verses and drawing erroneous illations grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Extraneous

[size=18pt]Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 850 individuals. According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes). Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.
[/size]

The atheists were even grouped alongside the agnostics and freethinkers and the three combined managed just 10.5 percent . LMAO

Your source, please.. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by 4kings: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
kilo4sure:

Wow l think l have made my point, and there's no need to push this any further.
Me too, thankgod.

kilo4sure:

On the issue of Josephus, l still don't get you..
If you are saying that Josephus reference to Jesus was altered by Eusebius, then we are saying thesame thing,but the original paragraph that speaks about Jesus was from Josephus. There are even older Syrian and Arabic manuscripts of the text from Josephus which do not speak of Jesus being the Christ or his ressurection, which would look more like original text of Josephus, the reference to jesus as a wise man who attracted many Jews is generally agreed as authentic. Also the reference to James the brother of Jesus is authentic.
But if you are saying that Eusebius sold ideas about Jesus to Josephus, then this obviously cannot be the case, since Eusebius was not alive the during the time of Josephus.
Haba!, I'm very sure u know that the paragraph that talked about Jesus was first quoted by Eusebius.
Besides [i am assuming u are a history fan], how could Cyprian, Clement of Alexandria, Justin and many others who propagated paganism & all those egyptians stuff not notice Josephus words.
Also Origen the 'church father' who tried his best to advocate Christianity, never made reference to that Josephus paragraph. Moreso Origen disliked Josephus for not believing in Christ.

Goodnight my friend, i'm busy and I don't want to argue much, but if u have any strong contrary opinion ( to that Josephus' paragraph), you can post it am open-minded, and I will reply wen I see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by felixomor: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by felixomor: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:

Lool, the guy go pause...... grin

Lmaooo ... He has not even seen the global wealth distribution amongst religions . Christians(31 percent of the world's population ) scooping 55 percent of the global wealth while Muslims(23 percent of the world's population ) got a picayune 5.8 percent .

Ignorance is a disease inimical to a sound mind . And they said Christians are unintelligent and poor .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:

Lool, the guy go pause...... grin
Uh!! sorry, i am not going to pause undecided

The link your religious soldier posted didnt have any statistics about Atheists, agnostics and freethinkers.

en quote Wikipedia: According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population.[8][9][10][11]..

Satisfied now, please learn no to barge into just any conversation.
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmaooo ... He has not even seen the global wealth distribution amongst religions . Christians(31 percent of the world's population ) scooping 55 percent of the global wealth while Muslims(23 percent of the world's population ) got a picayune 5.8 percent .

Ignorance is a disease inimical to a sound mind . And they said Christians are unintelligent and poor .
Haha
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by felixomor: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
bolt000:
Uh!! sorry, i am not going to pause undecided

The link your religious soldier posted didnt have any statistics about Atheists, agnostics and freethinkers.

en quote Wikipedia: According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population.[8][9][10][11]..

Satisfied now, please learn no to barge into just any conversation.

Why dont u give us ur stats and reference?
And
Please who barged into who?
I dont remember mentioning u, please remind me....when i did.
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
bolt000:

Haha

felixomor , no problem here is the link for non religious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nonreligious_Nobel_laureates

Leave him to ululate at his mortification

Just 10.5 percent for atheists , free thinkers , non religious , and agnostics . LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:

Why dont u give us ur stats and reference?
And
Please who barged into who?
I dont remember mentioning u, please remind me....when i did.
Stats and reference on what?

quote any of my post and i'll give you reasonable stats and reference, i dont just go around typing shii.
PS: i read the bible.
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

felixomor , no problem here is the link for non religious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nonreligious_Nobel_laureates

Leave him to ululate at his mortification

Just 10.5 percent for atheists , free thinkers , non religious , and agnostics . LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=bolt000 post=48195408][/quote]

How can you make such flagrant comment that Christians are not intelligent . Please expurgate that text now that your ignorance have been exposed .
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
bolt000:
Stats and reference on what?

quote any of my post and i'll give you reasonable stats and reference, i dont just go around typing shii.
PS: i read the bible.

You read the bible and you made such egregious untenable arguments against Christianity ? undecided

Stop lying abeg . Soon you'll ask me who created God grin

2 Likes

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How can you make such flagrant comment that Christians are not intelligent . Please expurgate that text now that your ignorance have been exposed .
Exposed?? lol

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=bolt000 post=48195408][/quote]

I've got a better meme to express consternation . You've been brutally owned .

Here , you can save it and use it anytime you fail to understand our tenable rebuttals

1 Like

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by felixomor: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You read the bible and you made such egregious untenable arguments against Christianity ? undecided

LooooL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The Bible itself is the best argument against christianity. It produces the greatest amount of skepticism for christians.
I really dont have to do any work here.

1 Like

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
bolt000:
The Bible itself is the best argument against christianity

Honestly , I've now concluded that only people with parochial mentalities don't understand the bible .

Please nobly face your opprobrium and stop exacerbating your problem with your inane response grin

tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
bolt000:
The Bible itself is the best argument against christianity. It produces the greatest amount of skepticism for christians.
I really dont have to do any work here.

Bla bla bla bla bla is how you sound now. We warned you when you began but you just kept poking and poking....

Just negodu now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Honestly , I've now concluded that only people with parochial mentalities don't understand the bible .
Please nobly face your opprobrium and stop exacerbating your problem with your inane response grin
tongue tongue
4everGod:

Bla bla bla bla bla is how you sound now. We warned you when you began but you just kept poking and poking....

Just negodu now?
This is how you people "win" arguments.. What a shame!!

2 Likes

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
bolt000:
This is how you people "win" arguments.. What a shame!!

This was no debate nor was it an argument. It was an exposure! You got exposed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by 4kings: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Extraneous
Whareva
KingEbukasBlog:
[/size]

Woww, figures, figures, figures. Well muslims are 70% of Nigerian citizens, u wouldn't say Nigeria is an Islamic country, would you?
I gave u names, here u are given numbers of physicist, number of this and that, smh. Ebuka u don my fall hand.

KingEbukasBlog:

Something being good does not mean it cannot be destroyed or improved upon . God has plans and he works towards the fulfillment of his plans

**Something being good does not mean it cannot be destroyed or improved upon.*** are we still talking about your allwise and allperfect God. So we don turn labrats abi?.

KingEbukasBlog:

I clearly said that God's judgement decides who goes to Heaven or Hell
Still don't understand, pls make it clear, are u saying the bible has not dictated that already?

KingEbukasBlog:

He is not interested in getting healed by a non existent God .
The point I was trying to make is that why hasn't any pastor accomplished that kind of feat before?, after Jesus already told them that they would do greater works through faith.
Why do pastors only perform miracles in Africa, 3rd world countries and among closed groups?
Oyedepo even told us at a certain chapel service that an American minister asked him that, though he was talking about a different topic and he replied to him faith and all those kain stuff, smh.

KingEbukasBlog:

How about giving your life to Christ and living a life of rectitude and stop being querulous !
Been there, done that, I have even spoken in tongues, envagelised to people in hospitals, healed myself and others of headaches, stomach ache and all those kinda diseases, talk to myself and speak in rubbish for hours, had messages of different preachers both Nigerian and abroad on my laptop, and many others, for god sake I'm a CU student, I am very sure I know most of those seemingly (deeper meaning)spiritual stuff u guys call rhema and shout about.
But sometime ago, something the ancient greek called 'Sophia' dawned on me. grin

KingEbukasBlog:

There's the internet that serves as a buttress for research . Use it .
See this guy, u think say I dey live for cave!, abeg stop dodging

KingEbukasBlog:

Stop quoting random verses that are not pertinent . God is simply not subject to His laws .
'I will not alter anything that is gone out of my lips'-sayest Yahweh(psalm 89:34) is not pertinent to what u said 'Yahweh is not subject to his law', huh?, abeg go sidon.

KingEbukasBlog:

You are wise for admitting there is a creator
At least we agreed on something, what a relief.

KingEbukasBlog:

Coming anon .
Still waiting

KingEbukasBlog:

How does this stop atheists from being the ones responsible for the death of close to 300 million people simply because of their hatred for the religious . We have proven times without number that atheists have the disposition to kill , terrorise and be malevolent towards the religious .
Again don't generalise what was done by one(very few) to all.
Mark is more generous than most Christians, same with Bill. Aristotle also talked about morality, am very sure seun, otem and co are very kind and generous, so stop cherrypicking what was done by a few, based on their different egocentric intentions and generalising it to all.Ok.

KingEbukasBlog:

Good for you bro .
Mtcheeew

KingEbukasBlog:

How does this refute the article ? GotQuestions believe Hell has been existing ab aeterno and I don't agree with them .
Not under law, paul, grace, faith and all those crap, don't wanna talk about them.

KingEbukasBlog:

I don't know about Islam .
Don't wanna go any further.

KingEbukasBlog:

Please stop quoting random verses and drawing erroneous illations grin
Chisus, dodging again, smh.
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by felixomor: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:

Whareva

Woww, figures, figures, figures. Well muslims are 70% of Nigerian citizens, u wouldn't say Nigeria is an Islamic country, would you?
I gave u names, here u are given numbers of physicist, number of this and that, smh. Ebuka u don my fall hand.

**Something being good does not mean it cannot be destroyed or improved upon.*** are we still talking about your allwise and allperfect God. So we don turn labrats abi?.

Still don't understand, pls make it clear, are u saying the bible has not dictated that already?

The point I was trying to make is that why hasn't any pastor accomplished that kind of feat before?, after Jesus already told them that they would do greater works through faith.
Why do pastors only perform miracles in Africa, 3rd world countries and among closed groups?
Oyedepo even told us at a certain chapel service that an American minister asked him that, though he was talking about a different topic and he replied to him faith and all those kain stuff, smh.

Been there, done that, I have even spoken in tongues, envagelised to people in hospitals, healed myself and others of headaches, stomach ache and all those kinda diseases, talk to myself and speak in rubbish for hours, had messages of different preachers both Nigerian and abroad on my laptop, and many others, for god sake I'm a CU student, I am very sure I know most of those seemingly (deeper meaning)spiritual stuff u guys call rhema and shout about.
But sometime ago, something the ancient greek called 'Sophia' dawned on me. grin

'I will not alter anything that is gone out of my lips'-sayest Yahweh(psalm 89:34) is not pertinent to what u said 'Yahweh is not subject to his law', huh?, abeg go sidon.

Still waiting

Mark is more generous than most Christians, same with Bill. Aristotle also talked about morality, am very sure seun, otem and co are very kind and generous, so stop cherrypicking what was done by a few, based on their different egocentric intentions and generalising it to all.Ok.

Mtcheeew

Not under law, paul, grace, faith and all those crap, don't wanna talk about them.

Please just one quetion, where did u get statistics that muslims are 70% of nigerian citizens?

Just asking!
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by bolt000(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
You lot talking about exposure, i think what you need to be exposed to is sarcasm, just cause i typed "haha" our religious soldier jumped into the conclusion that i was pained, lmao, this is an argument that you lots cant win, troll\religious soldier you are still devoid of typical reasoning.. exactly the way you choose which laws to uphold in your bible so are you also choosing the questions to answer.. its so pathetic, smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by 4kings: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
felixomor:

Please just one quetion, where did u get statistics that muslims are 70% of nigerian citizens?

Just asking!
www.muslimpopulation.com/africa/
Google is ur friend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by honourhim: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
bolt000:
Sorry to break it to you but Philo did write about it, Visit http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/philo.html

All your other arguments are Invalid.

Sorry what you posted does not answer my question.
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:

Whareva

Still not relevant

Lol . Muslims are only 49 percent of Nigeria's population

Here is a list of Christian Nobel Laureates https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

Dive in and get enlightened .

Haba . God chose to design the universe the way He did .

God's judgement determines who goes to Heaven or Hell - this is pellucid , nothing abstruse .

Miracles still happen outside Africa .

An epiphany you mean ? Well please don't bloviate about how you understand miracles with New Age Science BS here abeg

I hardly went for Chapel Services in CU and I'm replete with the knowledge of God .

How am I evading your question Just negodu cheesy

I implore you to read that link for demystification . You are seriously prattling away from the topic

Deists ... **sigh***

Still waiting

Hang on .

Who killed religious people under communism ? Atheists .

How do atheists have murderous tendencies ? Subjective Morality

Check out this thread for elucidation : https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

Mtcheeew

I wee steal your girlfriend

Sharap

Sorry

Wetin ?
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:

www.muslimpopulation.com/africa/
Google is ur friend!

Seriously your sauce is insipid and tastes nothing like credible

Muslimpopulation.com ... lmao

Fabricating figures grin
Re: An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
bolt000:
You lot talking about exposure, i think what you need to be exposed to is sarcasm, just cause i typed "haha" our religious soldier jumped into the conclusion that i was pained, lmao, this is an argument that you lots cant win, troll\religious soldier you are still devoid of typical reasoning.. exactly the way you choose which laws to uphold in your bible so are you also choosing the questions to answer.. its so pathetic, smh!

4kings ... please tell this nigga(not used in a pejorative manner) that he is actually pained .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV / Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World / Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.