Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,017 members, 7,803,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video (41240 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by raumdeuter: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Na lie she went to American Samoa not the real America

How come she didn't take pictures with oyinbo

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by evilapc: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2016
That's arrange something. ..who is sure that is America?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by aresa: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2016

grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Classcaptain1(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2016
agbajesaid:
When she hasn't travelled to USA, they said she was scared of arrest; now that she's there, they will say she travelled on diplomatic passport so she won't be arrested. FAYOSE, what else do you want from her now ooo. Your case is like that of an erected penis; that has no conscience at all; ready to destroy any ***
laff wan keep me for hia
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by ba7man(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2016
When your speech, actions and decisions are determined by hate, life will keep making a fool out of you. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Beremx(f): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Yes it's confirmed. She actually took a selfie with a Facebook friend. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by dermmy(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Olisa Metuh don return him own loot, Omisore don return him own Fayose return our money cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by micklplus(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2016
arewafederation:

She didn't go to U.S as Aisha Buhari...She is there as THE FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA... grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by dermmy(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2016
evilapc:
That's arrange something. ..who is sure that is America?

That place look like your village abi? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by micklplus(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2016
ba7man:
When your speech, actions and decisions are determined by hate, life will keep making a fool out of you. undecided

Absolutely

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by adeoba2008(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Oshokomole of Ekiti. How market and the wailing wailers too.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by eph12(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Chai! This is interesting. Fayose over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by EmekaBlue(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2016
DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY...Let's end it here.We know how it works..I xperedIT,that's y she wasted time coz professional lawyers and diplomats were working underground on it. Bubu ride on deceiving ur people..from certificate to this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by pamcode(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2016
totorimi:

By the way why did she sneak in a whole wife of Nigeria president, is she too small for Michelle Obama to come and receive her. Why did they gather all these local women in downtown Ame to come and take picture.

Look it is not a laughing matter, there is something they are not bold to come out. If she doesnt meet Mrs Obama then our man Fayos is 1005 correct. How can the wife of the most popular black nation just be welcomed by some locals not even the governor of Maryland or some other govt dignitary. Or did she just go there to waste our task payers money since bubu didnt travel last month.
Well according to her husband she is a nobody as long as she is outside Nigeria after she dosent hold any political or official position. All story=she aint a first lady.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2016
totorimi:

My friend face the issue and leave typo error, that isn't the point here, we the tax payer need to know where our money is spent. If this trip is for the benefit of us Nigerians then we deserve to know and if it is a private visit then they should not make it public let her just sneak in and sneak out. Zombies can never think rationally it is only one way they reason even in this harsh economic times.
E pain em die!

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Descartes: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Doctored pictures and videos, let's see how she gonna see Michelle Obama without been handcuffed by US county sheriffs and get her ass thrown into jail alongside her accomplice Jefferson.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2016
All i see is a "Diplomatic Passport".

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by comeandmarry: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Fbi,Cia like paper work,dem.go still visit her matter once the dullard is off seat.
Fhuck apc

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Descartes: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Beremx:
Yes it's confirmed. She actually took a selfie with a Facebook friend. grin

You even bought these lies been peddled by afonja media outlets?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Basalt(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2016
1. First of all, what is the pictorial evidence that she is in USA?
*Let her go to White House and snap pictures with Obama and his family, in that case I can be convinced she actually visited USA and not Saudi Arabia.

2. Secondly, after snapping pix in the White House, I also need the pictorial view of the visa she used in traveling to USA to know if it is diplomatic or normal visa.

#pix_or_adonblivit

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by babyfaceafrica: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2016
EmekaBlue:
DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY...Let's end it here.We know how it works..I xperedIT,that's y she wasted time coz professional lawyers and diplomats were working underground on it. Bubu ride on deceiving ur people..from certificate to this
wwhen will you guys have sense

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by demelza: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2016
totorimi:

My friend face the issue and leave typo error, that isn't the point here, we the tax payer need to know where our money is spent. If this trip is for the benefit of us Nigerians then we deserve to know and if it is a private visit then they should not make it public let her just sneak in and sneak out. Zombies can never think rationally it is only one way they reason even in this harsh economic times.
Take your losses like a man and stop decorating the thread with your spit-filled rants.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by pamcode(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2016
raumdeuter:
Na lie she went to American Samoa not the real America

How come she didn't take pictures with oyinbo
I dey here dey look you, no be U. S you sef dey go confirm from Airport or perhaps check you local news over there and give us facts.

P. S: you have eighty mins.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by exelseries: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by stchinedu: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2016
arresa:
Fayose, Igbos, ugu chasers and disgruntled elements, how market now... grin

I don't see FBI... grin

Feel free to enter lagoon if you must.... grin

Area!!! dem go fear fear grin grin no mind dem grin

"You sure say na US be dis?! The oyeebo we I dey see there be like say na chinko o..."(not my statement but my wailing friend's)

Anyways...Aisha Don enter, make any baga go die cheesy grin

For my only wailing friend on this thread...

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by tinsel: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2016
totorimi:

Are you sure you have ever paid tax in this country?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by mexcanigeo: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by dermmy(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2016
uniqueboi:
All i see is a "Diplomatic Passport".

Na u issue am? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Codes151(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Did u guys think us will arrest her even if she's the said aisha SmhhhhhhhHhhhhhh!!!!! Unless it's most wanted terrorists but this woman is the wife of the president of the FRN.... Sh can't b arrested cuz of a corruption case! Afterall, others involved were nt arrested. It's diplomatic. Jefferson is serving jail term in his country, its left for nigeria to puts their own in jail or Shaun d matter...
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Ugandans and Zoogerians over to u all. Show us ur shameless faces.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity / Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.