Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Be More Likeable To Everyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be More Likeable To Everyone (664 Views)

Make Women See You As A Genuinely Likeable Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2016
No matter how fast and how digital the world may be, humans still need other humans for survival. We all need love and affection from others. Before you're loved, you'll need some attributes. What attributes? How can you be more likeable? Read this post [ 836 more words. ]

http://basicnaijaneeds.com/how-to-be-more-likeable/

See more interesting articles in my signature

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by youngest85(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2016
God bless ur hustle
Re: How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by kelly1234: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Cool article.
Re: How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by kelly1234: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2016
youngest85:
God bless ur hustle

Men this guy's an awesome writer
Re: How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2016
La click La Madt
Re: How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2016
badoi:
La click La Madt

On your own

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2016
grin la click la starve angry

1 Like

Re: How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by mizzbouqui(f): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Okay ayaf seen it, but la click la bend
Re: How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by Olasco93: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2016
5. Don’t be rude
Don’t let people view your as someone who’s rude. Wether in school, work or wherever you may be, be polite and welcoming to others as possible as you can. There are two ways in which you can avoid been rude...

OP, this number 5 got me thinking, many good relationships we've lost because of Pride... I really learnt alot.
Your Blog is truly replicating its name.
Thanks for the good work.
Re: How To Be More Likeable To Everyone by kelly1234: 1:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Olasco93:

OP, this number 5 got me thinking, many good relationships we've lost because of Pride... I really learnt alot.
Your Blog is truly replicating its name.
Thanks for the good work.

I just contacted the op.... They've banned him

(1) (Reply)

U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies / Some Village Old Women Sha... / Twelve Though Things You MUST Do If You Stay With A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.