Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (38666 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / PA Ikhide Welcome Aisha To America(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by 360metrosports: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Aisha Buhari arrives Washington in Grand style as Nigerians welcome her with jubilation and excitement. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-nigerians-welcome-aisha-buhari.html

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2016
[size=14pt]The Miserable Life Of an IPOB Yoot...[/size]

IPOB Youth: Aisha Is Wanted In USa for Fraud..She Cant Enter USA.

Aisha: Is a lie, I am not wanted in Usa for fraud..in fact I will sue..

IPOB Yoot: Then sue fayose, let him come and disgrace you in court.

(Aisha files in suit in court)

IPOB Yoot: Yeye Woman, She knew, Fayose was under immunity, she wanted to show....why not just visit the USA instead of wasting money on.. lawyers...Corrupt woman..

Aisha flies to the United States...

IPOB Yoots...Hmmm, because she knew the first 12 days in August are always Diplomatic free days for wanted Criminals...let her go there next month.. grin grin

In summary:: IPOB Yoots are just Ugu TerrorisTs, sane Nigerians need to ignore

301 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Oche211(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Hehehehehehe
where is fayose and the ipob miscreants.

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerian my country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by dustmalik: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Juxtified(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2016
I wonder why they appear so happy to see her?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by nerodenero: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Aisha 1-0 Fayose.

200 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Zoogerians over to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Front page lalasticlala!! grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Descartes: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Another charade. Let's wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House if she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by carinmom(f): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2016
This journey is not real. It looks so arranged. My opinion though.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Descartes: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Rented crowd just to prove her innocence. Just wait and see how she will be thrown into jail alongside her accomplice Jefferson

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2016
I won't be surprised to hear that Fayose has taken the next available flight to US just to mock Aisha Buhari. Fayose is a mad man.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by drss2(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2016
she had to wait for quick diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad who ar they trying to decieve make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides, how ar we sure dat place is america i will not be surpirise if those pictures were taking in mexico.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Where are the hardworking jews?? grin fayose don enter am o...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade
It is a charade to shame Fayose and his gullible touts. grin

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
she had to wait for diplomatic immunity before going to america. sad make she go dia in 2020 afta buari resign in 2018 before we take her serious. besides how ar we sure dat place is america

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2016
That Aisha travelled to US is a concocted story. When she went to Saudi for lesser hajj, it was all over the News. In fact, NTA & some other media outfits aired her departure at the airport. I expected them to at least the same if not more, in order to convince the doubting Thomas.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Rented crowd just to prove her innocence. Just wait and see how she will be thrown into jail alongside her accomplice Jefferson

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Descartes: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Beremx:
It is a charade to shame Fayose and his gullible touts. grin

My dear Sister, stop dancing unclad for this poor damage control from Aisha handlers cos as far as I am concerned this has not been verified by any reputable media outlet both home and abroad.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Descartes: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2016
babajeje123:
That Aisha travelled to US is a concocted story. When she went to Saudi for lesser hajj, it was all over the News. In fact, NTA & some other media outfits aired her departure at the airport. I expected them to at least the same if not more, in order to convince the doubting Thomas.

God bless you my. May God reward you with infinite wisdom as that of Solomon for being able to ascertain the truth.
These guys are professional clowns

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:

My dear Sister, stop dancing unclad for this poor damage control from Aisha handlers cos as far as I am concerned this has not been verified by any reputable media outlet both home and abroad.
don't worry, reputable media outlets of your choice will verify the news from today. She just arrived yesterday. till then, stop gnashing your teeth and wailing.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by drss2(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Beremx post=48172193][/quote]make una dey dia dey enjoy enjoy unaselves suffer unaselves. if aisha halliburton had to go to central america just to prove wailers wrong shows d power wailing wailers. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2016
you people are so foolish to let your leaders go to white countries or even provoke them to go into danger...have you people forgoting what happen to muhamed ali or many of your sincere leaders in those white nations??..
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by bender79: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House is she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.
shattap! Maybe I should measure the inches of your dick to confirm if you can impregnate a woman...as lousy as it sounds.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Hmm. Let's wait and see how events unfold. Foyose, over to you.
Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by dullardeen(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Diplomatic Passport at work!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Fraudulent woman.... Everyone knows assurances have been given....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by usba: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2016
grin

crixtex:
[s]Fraudulent woman.... Everyone knows assurances have been given....[/s]

Join me crying

[img]http://i./21acrT95fVMwU.gif[/img]

Descartes:
Another charade. Let wait and see how she meets Michelle Obama at White House is she not gonna be arrested by County Sheriffs and hand her over for prosecution.

She has already been arrested https://www.nairaland.com/3267802/breaking-aisha-buhari-arrested-washington

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by Compliance(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Until someone proves that is unitedstates, I won't take this serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) by acunon: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2016
I thought wailers said that she was wanted in the states?

But all the same,they shouldn't have welcomed her in a grand style as if they where expecting GOD.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria / Jonathan, Labour Leaders To Meet At 5pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.