Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Breaking: BSU Final Year Student Killed By Suspected Cultist Last Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: BSU Final Year Student Killed By Suspected Cultist Last Night (1097 Views)

Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: BSU Final Year Student Killed By Suspected Cultist Last Night by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NkHZ576qQnc/V6LlUMtI1-I/AAAAAAAAYl0/Y6_BozyjIYYTeg1Itg7H2Fdsj4-p6SDcwCLcB/s1600/bsu-logo-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
A final year student of Benue State University was killed last night by unidentified gun men which are suspected to be cult members.

According to a report by Benue state popular social media activist, Ukan Kurugh, the student of Library Science Department was shot dead by yet to be identified men around the 2nd gate of the school.

Read his report below....

Information reaching me from reliable sources have it that for over a week now, residents of Dunamis street and it environs around 2nd gate, Benue State University have known no peace as the area has become tensed with criminal activities, threatening the peace hitherto enjoyed by the community, as yesterday around 11pm a final year student of Library Science Department was shot dead by yet to be identified men.

About a week ago, armed robbery was perpetuated within the same area and a hundred level student was raped for failing to profer any valuable that she could be robbed of. This is even as another boy in the area escaped death by the whiskers as a bullet hit his leg. Other persons around the popular Blue House located opposite the second gate have been macheted in their room.

Security is now heavily solicited in the area as the residents who are predominantly females now live in perpetual fear of harm and death. The government and relevant security agencies must act fast.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/08/emergency-security-report.html

lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: BSU Final Year Student Killed By Suspected Cultist Last Night by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2016
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Breaking: BSU Final Year Student Killed By Suspected Cultist Last Night by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2016
I have noticed one thing

Cultists dont kill non- cultists.
Should I say rest in peace? when he might have been a cultist and attracted his own death
Who am I to judge

RIP

1 Like

Re: Breaking: BSU Final Year Student Killed By Suspected Cultist Last Night by sumborri: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2016
Very very lovely. Good riddiance. In so far na dem dem kill dem dem. One less mofo to worry about in future society
Re: Breaking: BSU Final Year Student Killed By Suspected Cultist Last Night by segebase(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2016
so sad
Re: Breaking: BSU Final Year Student Killed By Suspected Cultist Last Night by Chibabi(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Benue and Crises is just lyk APC n Scam
Re: Breaking: BSU Final Year Student Killed By Suspected Cultist Last Night by ogoplus: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
I have noticed one thing

Cultists dont kill non- cultists.
Should I say rest in peace? when he might have been a cultist and attracted his own death
Who am I to judge

RIP

Your assertion is 99% correct.

From experience, 99% of final year students killed by cultists ("unidentified gun men" ) in any unprovoked gun attack belong to one cult group or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Retires As RCCG General Overseer, Names Successor / Have You Ever Seen An Electric Poll Like This In Nigeria? I Bet You Dont / The Simple Reason Why Nigeria Is Backward In Development [the Only Way Forward]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.