Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' (62881 Views)

Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / HELP; I Can't Pray Any More. / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by AdiscoPele: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Of all the disciples of Jesus Christ, only John does not have beards.

Jesus himself had beards.

Also, it is not until a woman prays hours non-stop before her prayers will/can be answered. It's the righteousness of the mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by free2ryhme: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
it is well
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by brajy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
there is no need for him to say this

1 Like

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by nijascammers: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Greatzeus:
The bible and only the bible is the sole authority on all matters of life and godliness for the christian.It applies to all,all the time, while opinions from wise and reverend men can be of help,it is still subject to scriptures and individual initiative.
you just finished babbling and what's your stand?
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by Noneejiofor(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
All this shades sha...Anyways wisdom is profitable to direct,don't know why everybody this days just want to show how wise they are,by trying very hard to refute other people's claims...Its his opinion,leave am like that...Your wife should check herself if she is a woman of God and can't pray for 2 hours,if the spirit is leading you,my dear two hours is nothing...quote me in a wrong way and expect thunder

7 Likes

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by millionboi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
God is after ur heart and not ur features
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by inertiia(f): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
adioolayi:
Adeboye was talking to his church members....is this man also one of them
I tire oh! d man didn't say everybody,he was referring to members under his tutelage, hmmm! Nigerians wit wahala

1 Like

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by izzou(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

What a country

Must he reply?
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by manuel80(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
I think wat daddy G. O was trying to say was look responsible. Simple
The fact that one keeps beards doesn't mean the person is a thug or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by Jacko1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is he under Adeboye so he is free to do wht he wants

If you under Adeboye and a minister.... You do what adeboye wants

Lets stop this hypocrisy..... All pastors tell members how to live thwir life then a whole general overseer cannot

Small church go dey tell members come church 5am.... No one leav til 4pm..... U ppl no see that one.... Its wat daddy is now saying.... Dahs giving u headache

The day keeping or not keepin beards will deny som1 heaven then we can argue that Adeboye is wrong

1 Like

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by atirolu(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
A well structure market has so many entrances
Wherever u take out of those entrances still lead u into the market

2×2 =4
2+2=4

Consequently however, we view things differently
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by CXLVII: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
The [size=18pt]RCCG AVENGERS[/size] WILL NOT LIKE THIS........... grin angry grin grin

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by NameChecker: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
demolinka:
Hmmm...

Beht I see one speaker for redeem camp way wear goatee...Abi daddy no see d guy

It is well

pischure or adonbilivit
grin
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by manuel80(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Noneejiofor:
quote me in a wrong way and expect thunder
Lol.. You're ready to fire anybody wey cross line anyhow
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by striker9(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Its now obvious
Being childish ain't got nothing to do with age.

2 Likes

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by dassylegend(f): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by CXLVII: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Noneejiofor:
All this shades sha...Anyways wisdom is profitable to direct,don't know why everybody this days just want to show how wise they are,by trying very hard to refute other people's claims...Its his opinion,leave am like that...Your wife should check herself if she is a woman of God and can't pray for 2 hours,if the spirit is leading you,my dear two hours is nothing...quote me in a wrong way and expect thunder

RCCG Avengers

Na you know who spirit dey lead?

1 Like

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by donnie(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
I no blame una, na the rccg bretheren wey bring their in-house family discussion come public forum /court I blame. The Mog as a father advices his children, yet neighbours are complaining.
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by ApenaEde: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:
Pastor Folayan

Please,compare your life with Pastor Adeboye....and tell me who the Lord has favoured....

Wah yhu just did is wronq,sir.

PS....I am noht a RCCG member

But a RCCG Avenger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by Femiwilli: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Keneking:
Epic response grin

The last leader he anointed was even better in performance than his (own) people in power now. I am suspecting something sha sad

But we are watching undecided

Oh boy you never know say Adeboye no be am.

He pretends to be humble, while flying round the world in a private jet.

The RCCG members have been fooled.

The fact that Adeboye can speak on everything but the killings of Christians should let you know that something is amiss with him.

Many are even saying he is a Freemason

2 Likes

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
People pressing P over Pastor Adeboye's statement, as if he mentioned their names. Smh
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:
Pastor Folayan

Please,compare your life with Pastor Adeboye....and tell me who the Lord has favoured....

Who the Lord has favored or who has conned and took advantage of people's gullible mindset in the name of Christianity. Abeg park well

2 Likes

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by addikt(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
NameChecker:
Imagine!!!
A man of God preached inside his church and to his members.
Few Days later, people are taking the message to his members personal.
Was he referring to you?

Guilty Conscience

grin grin grin

Guilt conscience. ...thanks

1 Like

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
But she can cook tongue

2 Likes

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by Afrokan(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:
Pastor Folayan

I do not underatand... sad
Is Gods so called favour now a subject of private jets? Going by your accession, we can concluded, you are lacking Gods favour?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
donnie:
I no blame una, na the rccg bretheren wey bring their in-house family discussion come public forum /court I blame. The Mog as a father was advices his children, yet neighbours are complaining.

Please tell them ooo.
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by ApenaEde: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
manuel80:
I think wat daddy G. O was trying to say was look responsible. Simple

The fact that one keeps beards doesn't mean the person is a thug or whatever
Daddy G. O ?
RCCG Zombie sported.

1 Like

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by LaExpert: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
AdiscoPele:
Of all the disciples of Jesus Christ, only John does not have beards.

Jesus himself had beards.

Also, it is not until a woman prays hours non-stop before her prayers will/can be answered. It's the righteousness of the mind.

This one don see Jesus and all him disciples oo. grin

Share some photos please. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by manuel80(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
ApenaEde:
Daddy G. O ? RCCG Zombie sported.
Seriously?
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by OlivetBen(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Truth is a pill that is always difficult to swallow. Right from the bible days people of those days never took it lightly to hear the truth.
On the other hand falsehood and lies are very easy not even to swallow but to lick and chew it b4 swallowing it.
Re: Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' by gudluckgreat(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
herzern:
Pastor Folayan

Please,compare your life with Pastor Adeboye....and tell me who the Lord has favoured...

This is the most foolish comment I have read here in a long time.
Are you Jehovah or are u Jesus Christ to say who He has favoured more than the other?
Na so una go use una mouth talk wetin go push una enter hell fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.