Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) (195964 Views)

Journal Of A Bank Worker By Cj / The Diary Of A Jobless Worker / The Ghost-worker Aristol, A Short Prose By- Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by kikayboss(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
bibi so you wicked like donkross1 , oyinprince and davidflo ? the only difference is you're not a murderer (yet)...even tho you just killed ify's joy.....

but not to lie i can't marry an infected person....i can't live that life might be too stressful for me...and i won't advice ma bro to either ...

i love how frequent you are with your updates...keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by blessedvisky(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Me? Marry HIV+ patient? Ẹ no fit happen ó, except maybe the test was done during window period when it was still undetectable. A test then will show HIV-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by yousooph(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
I knew somtin bad was going to happen. Buh I Neva taught its going to be ify. She had enough already,I pray she will be able to handle this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by crazygod(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
cry no no no....... Y should she have HIV...... Is it her fault that her mum is a Jezebel? Is it her fault that Juliet her friend is a witch? Is it her fault that life has to be so cruel to her? No no no this is not fair. I can't read further.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Sultanchidi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pls bibi stop d story u want to make me cry literally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by olatex25(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eleyi ogidigan oo, don't knw ooo.. To be sincere i reali cnt say if i wil continue wit d wedding or not...
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by mzdee01(f): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
i Dont think I'll let any brother of mine go ahead with the wedding plans , and its not about discrimination, they would always have to be careful and one can always slip up once in awhile .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by babyface224(f): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
what a lovely story...I read all of it in anticipation.. its just like a movie..please when will there be an update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by hakunajay(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
I know that something is wrong as soon as the doctor started telling the story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
FoxyFlow:

I was wondering why Chiboy mother thought she was pregnant. Her body, Ifeoma, is strong sha. Ten years when some people starts displaying symptoms on the first month of infection.

Theirs was a no sex relationship then. He he Hehehe, I told you I knew the next thing that would happen, maybe because I bury myself in whatever I am reading.

There will be a twist in the plot. Not all stories have happy endings but this one do. Whatever made her make this statement, "And my happily ever after ended", points to one thing.

From another point of view, maybe, just maybe, her one night stand wasn't what infected her but what do I know? Make a hundred thousand naira in a single night leaves much to be desired and without condom, fate, I tell you have a way of dealing us cruel blows.

Eh, Bibi, make we hook up via whatsapp na. I gat something to tell ya...

Chiboy ' s mother asked if she was pregnant cos of her constant tiredness. Send me a pm bro.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
mzdee01:
i Dont think I'll let any brother of mine go ahead with the wedding plans , and its not about discrimination, they would always have to be careful and one can always slip up once in awhile .

OK babe.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
babyface224:
what a lovely story...I read all of it in anticipation.. its just like a movie..please when will there be an update

More updates at 6 pm, stay glued to the TV bro grin
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
olatex25:
Eleyi ogidigan oo, don't knw ooo.. To be sincere i reali cnt say if i wil continue wit d wedding or not...

OK bro.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
crazygod:
cry no no no....... Y should she have HIV...... Is it her fault that her mum is a Jezebel? Is it her fault that Juliet her friend is a witch? Is it her fault that life has to be so cruel to her? No no no this is not fair. I can't read further.

Life isnt always fair bro cry
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
blessedvisky:
Me? Marry HIV+ patient? Ẹ no fit happen ó, except maybe the test was done during window period when it was still undetectable. A test then will show HIV-

Lool grin u sharparly say no to d marriage
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
kikayboss:
bibi so you wicked like donkross1 , oyinprince and davidflo ? the only difference is you're not a murderer (yet)...even tho you just killed ify's joy.....

but not to lie i can't marry an infected person....i can't live that life might be too stressful for me...and i won't advice ma bro to either ...

i love how frequent you are with your updates...keep it up

Loool so u can't marry her....OK bro.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by jomagibs: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
[size=13pt] LEGEND YOU JUST MURDERED A HELPLESS GIRL.

THE WORLD IS A BURDEN
I FEEL FOR HER BUT THEN
THEN THEN THEN THEN

HMMMM IT MAYBE SHE TOLD THE DOCTOR TO TELL CHIBOY SUCH NEWS TO SEE IF HE WILL CONTINUE LOVING HER BECAUSE SHE DON'T TRUST LOVE AND THINK EVERYONE WILL LIVE HER LIKE HER MOTHER AND FRIEND JULEE.

JUST MAYBE. OH!

CC bibijay123
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by armadeo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
I expected this twist.

It is well..cool story though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by brajy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
why ify now?

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Taduma1(f): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Life's too cruel to deal with her that way, i pray there's an error during de test...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by olanshile2016(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
you've gat a nice story here,superb piece,go on

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
bibijay123:

Chiboy ' s mother asked if she was pregnant cos of her constant tiredness. Send me a pm bro.

I cannot access my email. Bibi, I know it is unafrican but please contact me using the number displayed on my signature...

Thank you....
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
* Continues*

Ebere

I was busy wrapping the gifts i had gotten Ify for her hen night, there were wrapped gifts on the floor, on my bed, on my dresser. I was about wrapping a set of hot red silk nightie when i heard the front door open. I became crazy, i pushed some of the gifts under my bed, i grabbed a duvet and covered the ones on the bed. I sighed in relief when i heard Ify' s door click open and shut. I decided not to tempt fate,i came out of my room and shut the door. i couldn't risk Ify seeing the gifts before the party. Invites were already sent out to few of my sensible friends since she had none apart from me, the ladies that works for us were also invited and Chiboy' s sisters.

" Ify" i knocked on her door.

" Please give us a moment" Chiboy answered.

Wow! no wonder! " okay! Just don't break the walls with your screams o" i replied cheerfully.

Since Ify was preoccupied i went back into my room to wrap the remaining gifts. I rushed out of my room locking the door behind me when i heard Ify' s door clicked open again.

" Hi"

" Hi. See you later Ebere".

Chiboy walked out, he looked......i mentally searched for the right words. Ify was on her bed, the bed was still neatly made, she was staring at the ceiling. I sat next to her. Something was wrong.

" Your Genotypes were not compatible?"

She sighed loudly, she reached under the pillow and handed me a report. My heart froze.

" There must have been a mistake!" I cried out in anguish.

" Chiboy insisted they re_run it, same result."

I laid beside her on the bed scooping her into my arms like a mother would her sick infant. Why Ify? Why not me? I was the wh0re! I was the one who had done abominable things! God why not me!

" How.......? was it him ( Chiboy)?"

" No. He is negative"

" How?" I was bawling now and my nose was running.

" I always insisted on protection, we always used a condom.....thank God!"

" This is all my fault! my fault! Please forgive me"
I cried remembering that one night long ago.

" You know it could have been Jeff......?" Her voice was so calm like we were discussing the weather. " We can never be sure"

" The one that raped you? ".

She wiped away my tears, holding me tightly.

" You will be fine Ify, i will do my best.......we would fight this thing together".

" Chiboy wants to go ahead with the wedding "

The wedding! I had forgotten about it, how could this happen when everything was going perfectly. Ify hadn't asked to be born, she didn't deserve what was happening to her! i was the one who never went back to see my poor family in the village, i was the one who threw away a baby, i was the sinner!

" There's no reason the wedding should be put on hold."

She laughed. " At this point in my life i need to be realistic, i can't subject Chiboy to a life of uncertainty. I could die any time from now."

" Shut up!" I said, " You are not dying! and you are going ahead with the wedding! It is not the end of life!"

The next day Ify disappeared, i was so worried about her. She wasn't with Chiboy and i was getting alarmed as the day slowly gave way to night, I ran into the living room when i heard the door bang close.

" Where have you been! I was so worried!"

" You know i wasn't sure if it was Jeff"

" Yes......" I said anxiously.

" Well i went to be sure, if he didn't have it then, he does now." She glided out of the living room shutting her door after her.

I was perplexed. I lowered my self onto the couch and then it hit me what she had done.

Tbc

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
FoxyFlow:

I cannot access my email. Bibi, I know it is unafrican but please contact me using the number displayed on my signature...

Thank you....

OK bro.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by dupsai(f): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bibi, you're just tooooo much! Love all the twists, you don't just judge people without knowing what they are passing through. I believe love conquered all HIV or no HIV love will prevailed. Ordinary malaria kills faster than HIV, its not a dead sentence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
dupsai:
Bibi, you're just tooooo much! Love all the twists, you don't just judge people without knowing what they are passing through. I believe love conquered all HIV or no HIV love will prevailed. Ordinary malaria kills faster than HIV, its not a dead sentence!

Wow! That's cool kiss
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wow, I'm back big sis. You're doing a great job here. Thumbs up!
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
mhiz:
Wow, I'm back big sis. You're doing a great job here. Thumbs up!

Welcome sis

2 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Nmaglit: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wow am loving dis story nice work dear

Badoo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by ogboni76(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
HIV isn't a death sentence truly, I once dated a lady, we broke up and she later got married to a man that got her infected with the virus, they had a child that came out NEGATIVE and the man died,,,, she's been living with the virus and living a happy life for almost 7yrs now.. She is getting married soon to another HIV+ guy and they are TRULY HAPPY .... We all get to die some day, and na something go kill person... Its the early stage (diagnosis stage) that hurts, if you can pull through that stage(7-9 months) then you can pull through a lot of years... Thanks sis for this twist... Truly its a tlf

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by johnwizey: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wat if its nt Jeff dat infected Ify in the first place? Well, i guess he paid for his sin

2 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
ogboni76:
HIV isn't a death sentence truly, I once dated a lady, we broke up and she later got married to a man that got her infected with the virus, they had a child that came out NEGATIVE and the man died,,,, she's been living with the virus and living a happy life for almost 7yrs now.. She is getting married soon to another HIV+ guy and they are TRULY HAPPY .... We all get to die some day, and na something go kill person... Its the early stage (diagnosis stage) that hurts, if you can pull through that stage(7-9 months) then you can pull through a lot of years... Thanks sis for this twist... Truly its a tlf

Awww. Why is there no hug emoji? You ve said it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.