Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! (28309 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
I'm still in shock on what transpired today, I was in the exam hall expecting an alert when the supervisor came in, I refused to keep my phone away, I just put it on vibration and pocketed it.

The answer booklets were shared, while I was anticipating the question paper, my phone vibrated, without thinking I withdrew the phone and checked my alert.

Before I could say "yessss" my HOD walked in and walked straight to me. He asked me to give him my phone.

My whole school year from year one flew before my eyes, I am counting days to graduation and this shiii just happened. I was dumbfounded as I meekly handed the phone over but I put it off first.

Bad belly folks were looking at me like "yes, him dey claim brilliant boy, but them don catch am today", luckily the supervisor did not notice what happened, or else I might have been sent out that moment, my HOD left, exams began.

Thirty minutes later, the exams chief supervisor came in with my phone, the man happened to be a die-hard mean fella. Immediately I sure him, I weak as my pen fell to the ground.

"Who was the person that was caught doing malpractice with his phone?" He asked the supervisor who was confused.

I knew I was doomed but obviously I couldn't risk my phone getting permanently seized in this buhari's era so I damned the consequences and raised my hand, everyone were looking at me and my impending doom.

The man must have been calmed by my baby face and small body because he smiled a little and asked me three times if I was truly cheating, I told him NO. He asked me to come to his office after the exams.

When he left I was shaking vigorously, I became the cynosure of eyes from the supervisor, especially one female staff that I was eyeing her big backside, my every move and turns were closely monitored. I felt bad though but I finished in time even though my paper was later seized earlier than expected when some olofofos were trying to dub from me.

About a dozen folks followed me to the man's office, they were ready to defend me at all cause if worse gets to worst.

Well the man put me on blast in front of some lecturers and cleaners, I kept apologising throughout, he finally gave the phone to me.

I thanked him humbly, a cleaner that was there told me to kneel down and greet him, I just ignored her like smoke.

Many things passed through my mind, how my four years would have been wasted, my parents would have put finishing touches to my disownment letter. I would have been termed a drop out, phew thank God oo

Wishing all final year students best of luck and success brehs and ladies......

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by chocolateme(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lucky you

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
chocolateme:
Lucky you
I swear, naso all the people wey dey wait with dirty water for bucket when I finish exams for they bite their fingers in regret grin grin

Anyway still strategising on how to dodge that shii

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by fargo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
@ Op, the word you meant is rusticated.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by ifex370(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
fargo:

Lol he must have almost passed out Na.. That's y he needed resuscitation grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
fargo:

Thanks for the correction, I was relying on my auto correct grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Doyin400l(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
God save you if not ehn, u for don hear am.
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
.....I know this can't be U.I.

Get caught with a phone in your pocket; say goodbye cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Hollawaley(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Tobitrueman(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
ifex370:

Lol he must have almost passed out Na.. That's y he needed resuscitation grin

You funny oo
He needs resuscitation indeed from this detrimental occurrence. grin grin
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Tobitrueman(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Therock5555:
I swear, naso all the people wey dey wait with dirty water for bucket when I finish exams for they bite their fingers in regret grin grin

Anyway still strategising on how to dodge that shii

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by MENZPRIDE(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Na Godwin for your side-o!
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by fineyemi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Am happy for you my brother....God was with you
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by petux(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
God really love you o...
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
hulkhiharitoz:
which skul b DAT?
u wan come the school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by power900: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lol, just reminded me of a guy who tore his question paper(the center part) off ,claiming he wrote a wrong work and didn't want to appear rough, na so the guy take graduate like buhari(without certificate grin grin)

10 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Emeka71(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
y
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Assuming its ma own dept oooo...u will carry dat course over......datz an extra semester
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by amuokuko: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
The thing wey for also make u commit Suicide like others be say nah 1k alert u dey expect..

U get luck sha..

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by sholay2011(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
SMH
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by herzern(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool
cry

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Femich18(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Next time ensure you obey all rules...People may term you an "Ode". its better them calling you that than you regretting your actions later At the point which you will be OYO

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Drsheddy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks to God

1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Sijo01(f): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Checking your phone because you were expecting an alert!

If you had received it, will you have been able to withdraw the money through your phone that moment?

If not that God was on your side, the innocent witches in your village would have been the ones receiving the blame of what they knew nothing about.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by falconey(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jesus!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Toluwani113: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ga
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by MrRichy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
I thank God for you.

oya come pay your tithe cool
Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
So, you had your exam today and you still had the strength to type this whole story.

It's either the paper was really simple or you are on some kind of energizer.

Rule 1...dont say what you can say in one sentence in 10 sentences. It will help you in the nearest future.

By the way, why was your phone switched on during exams. Anyway, there were no phones when I went through the university. I might be outdated though

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got Rusticated Today!!! by Goldenheart(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU’s Demands Unrealistic – Oby Ezekwesili / List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms / Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.