Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Saddest Day Of My Life; August 3, 2016. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Saddest Day Of My Life; August 3, 2016. (1132 Views)

Day Of Deliverance / Day Of Proposal / This Is One Of The Saddest Pics I've Ever Seen... So Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Saddest Day Of My Life; August 3, 2016. by sulakishop(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
The Saddest Day of My Life; August 3, 2016.

Yesterday was the saddest day of my life.

I was at a park waiting on a bus when I saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying. I was downloading something with my phone at
that same time… immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that it’s her phone which was Samsung galaxy J7.

For a moment I was so confused that couldn’t even open my mouth. She held me and
slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily for me a policeman was
passing by and he came into the scene. He asked what was going on and I explained with tears all over my face. He took me to the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that I was innocent. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She called and a girl picked and told the woman she was her daughter.
The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town. I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced and humiliated.

The policeman told the woman to apologize and settle me with some money.
The woman pulled out a bag from her car boot and she said the most romantic word I have ever heard: “I’m sorry sweetheart, this is 5 million naira”. She wanted to hand it over
to me before my door was banged so heavily by my neighbor and woke me up
from sleep that iya moimoi is around.

Chai! What a dream..........So sad cos I would have become a millionaire on my birthday as yesterday August 3rd was my birthday!

My shout out to all Leo!!

2 Likes

Re: The Saddest Day Of My Life; August 3, 2016. by ephemm(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Happy birthday, ur sense of humour ehn! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Saddest Day Of My Life; August 3, 2016. by SUPOL(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Imagine
Re: The Saddest Day Of My Life; August 3, 2016. by nicolashenin(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Buy social media followers to kickstart your online campaign
When you buy social followers you get to enjoy wide online reach for your social media profile.
Email us : info@socialmediafollower.com
Web: https://socialmediafollower.com/

Re: The Saddest Day Of My Life; August 3, 2016. by sulakishop(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks

ephemm:
Happy birthday, ur sense of humour ehn! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See What "Shift Let Me Faint" Has Done To Me. / See This April Fool Victim!!! (funny) / Please Help A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.