Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta (33526 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Ken Erics In Hot Romance With Eve Esin - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2016
oluwasegun007:
D pics looks like Eve was Famzing Skales....is she married?
Yea she is. She got married in 2014 to one British dude she's been dating since 2010.
Re: Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta by micodon(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:
More like: Unknown artiste hangs out wt an Unknown artiste

You call one of the greatest rap artiste of all time unknown? Please when were you born?
Re: Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta by oluwasegun007(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Yea she is. She got married in 2014 to one British dude she's been dating since 2010.

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta by ManTiger(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:
Eve is not an unknown artiste, probably you were so young when she was making waves in the industry.
Re: Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta by AbroadBabe(f): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2016
cupidhero:

Hangs up? You dumb eh.
Good morning ,

How was your night? I guess it went well.

please VOTE FALCONEY come Saturday for MR NAIRALAND 2016 FINALS voting starts 10am to 6pm in fashion section , how I vote ? Here is the format simple post "I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA" .

Your vote work wonders it can put a smile on my face for a very long time .
I will always remember your willingness to help me during my time of need. It takes a very unique person to leave her important schedule on short notice to come and vote . Thank you as you cast your SUFFRAGE . GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS NIGERIA ,GOD BLESS NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta by Ojaymillz: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2016
AbroadBabe:
Good morning ,

How was your night? I guess it went well.

please VOTE FALCONEY come Saturday for MR NAIRALAND 2016 FINALS voting starts 10am to 6pm in fashion section , how I vote ? Here is the format simple post "I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA" .

Your vote work wonders it can put a smile on my face for a very long time .
I will always remember your willingness to help me during my time of need. It takes a very unique person to leave her important schedule on short notice to come and vote . Thank you as you cast your SUFFRAGE . GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS NIGERIA ,GOD BLESS NAIRALAND.

How would I vote

1 Like

Re: Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta by AbroadBabe(f): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Ojaymillz:

How would I vote
smiley pls voting is on Saturday.
Section: fashion section
Starts by 10am to 6pm.

How to vote: i vote falconey cc NLJEGA

1 Like

Re: Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:

grin grin
Re: Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta by Emaprince: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Batlan01:
E-V-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Damn I luv her rap songs... same as my luv E-V-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Alordiah!
lol.... Please what's the name of that movie? I've forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna, Tems Get Grammy Nominations / Tekno Steps Out In Style In New Jersey (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Stepdaughter, Naya On Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.