Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:40 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff (30504 Views)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Niran Sule Picks PDP Governorship Form In Ondo (Photo) / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
No, thanks! He shouldn't just waste his money undecided

@ammyluv2002 why no.I'm confused please explain.This dude has been on queue for over 12 years according to my intel.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by ANIEXTY(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
OK
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by DONSMITH123(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
WukedP:
That slowpoke who cannot manage a company without closing it down, wanna preside over a state, he will liquidate that state should he even win the primaries

I tell you. Jimoh cannot rule local government talk of a state.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by sherif4owo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is a good opposition political party...............

[size=15pt].........................Indeed[/size]
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by saintkel(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
There they go again
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by izzou(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
DeLaRue:
After Buhari swept the Presidential elections and with it, the Senate & House of rep, every one assumed Mimiko was doomed if the pattern of voting was repeated in the House of Assembly elections which was to come a couple of weeks later.

On election day, APC were cornered & shocked when Mimiko sent raw cash to polling booths and people were given 2k each to vote PDP candidates. Result? PDP won most asssembly seats & all APC's plot to impeach him came to nothing.

This is exactly what is going to happen in November. PDP agents will stand within view of the polling booth. If you vote PDP, you get your immediate 2 or 3k.

With this approach & in the current economy, many who left home vowing to 'vote out PDP' will collect the raw cash & vote PDP. To them, that 3k will make a pot of stew grin

Bitter truth

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by martineverest(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
he wants to use ondo's money to service his AMCON's DEBT

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by SUCRE007: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Not satisfied with his billions yet

He wants part of the Nigeria national cake

Show Mii a corruption free Nigerian politician and I will show you a repentant devil
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by adami48(f): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Someone who's owing 9months salary in Mirror newspaper, 2months in Nicon luxury Abuja, Nicon insurance, wanna pay salary, something must always make u spend money wen u dnt wanna give it out the right way
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by emtol: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jimoh, Kontinuu
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by esthel(f): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
This fraudster is a joker, don't just bother wasting ur funds
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Deone4one: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Infact, I do not know what these people are still looking for! [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by atirolu(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
What??
JI FOR GOV.!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by otokx(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rochas dey learn work for where Jimoh dey as regards 99.

This guy in a normal society ought to be in jail for 999 years to be very sure he does not reincarnate.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by otokx(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rochas dey learn work for where Jimoh dey as regards 99.

This Jimoh guy in a normal society ought to be in jail for 999 years to be very sure he does not reincarnate.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
CHAI, CHAI, CHAI
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by bayulll011(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

http://punchng.com/jimoh-ibrahim-picks-ondo-governorship-form-sheriff/

That guy up there cannot be trusted,Even though we re closely related I cannot vouch for him,anyway I trust my people they re wise.Last time we told him to rule his family successfully before we allow him to rule the state and he failed woefully
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Omeokachie: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is this fella planning on running Ondo state the same way he ran Air Nigeria, Nicon Insurance, and Newswatch?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
DeLaRue:
After Buhari swept the Presidential elections and with it, the Senate & House of rep, every one assumed Mimiko was doomed if the pattern of voting was repeated in the House of Assembly elections which was to come a couple of weeks later.

On election day, APC were cornered & shocked when Mimiko sent raw cash to polling booths and people were given 2k each to vote PDP candidates. Result? PDP won most asssembly seats & all APC's plot to impeach him came to nothing.

This is exactly what is going to happen in November. PDP agents will stand within view of the polling booth. If you vote PDP, you get your immediate 2 or 3k.

With this approach & in the current economy, many who left home vowing to 'vote out PDP' will collect the raw cash & vote PDP. To them, that 3k will make a pot of stew grin
collect the 3k and spent it for four years untill anoda election dt u will collect again
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by kaygeorge(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
e get as e be for this old politicians...
when will they allow the youths to partake nd make manifest what they bear in them in politics.dem never born me wen Dis man name don dy ring bell for politics.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
He has failed already. Go and return fg monies you are owing.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by alabilomo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
MadCow1:
iStandWithSheriff...

Markari = Al-Banawi.. grin
lol! You meant to say the opposite
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
DeLaRue:
Jimoh has zero influence in Ondo politics. So, his shenanigans does not necessarily constitute a 'division within PDP.'

He is not interested in running in the proper sense of it; just betting on winning through court pronouncement. If Sherrif is validated to be the authentic chairman of PDP, all actions by Markafi faction would be null and void. It's quite possible for Mimiko faction to win the election only for courts to declare Jimoh Ibrahim the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by DeLaRue: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
bayooooooo:

He is not interested in running in the proper sense of it; just betting on winning through court pronouncement. If Sherrif is validated to be the authentic chairman of PDP, all actions by Markafi faction would be null and void. It's quite possible for Mimiko faction to win the election only for courts to declare Jimoh Ibrahim the winner.

That's a valid point.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by biggie73(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
DeLaRue:

This should be the logical conclusion.

Unfounately, APC currently has well over 30 candidates going into their primaries.

More importantly, the election will be decided by money.

Mimoko is ready to spend whatever it takes on election day. APC candidate will simply not be able to match him. Buhari does not allow Federal funds for his party's elections (which is good), & I heard from a credible source that Bourdillon is exasperated with Ondo people & so will not be funding the election.
......i will fund Ondo State APC's gubernatorial election. I am not as poor as Hameed Tinubu, President Buhari and Dangote combined.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by tuniski: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:

now let me ask you as a youth. Will you prefer to sell your future for 2k or do the right thing?
What is the right thing? I hope u ain't inferring to vote for apc cos they represent doom!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Gkemz: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Let him consider himself a failure because Ali modu is an impostor just as his 3months tenure has expired.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by DONSMITH123(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
tuniski:

What is the right thing? I hope u ain't inferring to vote for apc cos they represent doom!

My point is- do not sell your right for money. Be it PDP or APC

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Sayelabola(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Jimoh abeg no vex o. You said you'll pay? and you are not owing your staff? can you please retract that statement?

Ah! naija don finish. Jimoh biko, you never pay your tax na.

Bros, you must have worked in Energy filling station before. grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by DONSMITH123(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sayelabola:

Bros, you must have worked in Energy filling station before. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy If i hear! The bros, just fall my hand jor. Jimoh who is yet to pay his staff is gunning for Governorship position. What an irony.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Kobicove(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
See who wan pay salary. D chief debtor billionaire. Let him pay his workers first

You're so on point!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff by Sayelabola(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy If i hear! The bros, just fall my hand jor. Jimoh who is yet to pay his staff is gunning for Governorship position. What an irony.

This's Nigeria, anything can happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time / 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor / Wike: I rejected Tinubu’s senatorial ticket offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.