Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval (677 Views)

/ Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell / Signs Of Inferiority Complex Exhibited By Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval by Horllamideh(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Feeling dejected because your posts get no or very few likes and comments on social network like facebook, instagram etc. is directly proportional to feeling worried because your name is not written on a bottle of coke. And feeling arrived and famous because your posts often get hundred likes and comments on facebook is like feeling extremely happy that Mosalasi Jimoh (central mosque) is personally belong to your son because his name is Jimoh.
Posts with hundred likes and comments are not necessarily logical ones while those with four and half likes and comments are not necessarily worthless ones. Getting many likes on your posts has to do with numbers of your fans. Have I stated that some people click on LIKE button without even reading the posts? Let me like it, it's Bolaji's post.
Those who like your posts are not necessarily those who read them and many people who read your posts can like them only in their hearts and never bother to click on facebook like button.
A friend of mine on facebook with over 1500 friends hardly gets 5 likes on his posts and I find his posts very psychologically and intellectually stimulating, at least to me. In fact I do visit his wall to read up his posts. Whereas a lady's picture where she posed like someone who has APS (Acquired Polio Syndrome) will get over 200 likes out of her 725 total friends. On it, you will read comments like "Oh babe, you are so sexy", "I love your curvy shape sisi mi, o gbayi". And she will reply them "oh I'm blushed, thank u all". Dindinrin aburo Dadandidi, hahahahahahaha. Pictures draw people's attentions more than logical posts. Frankly speaking, value is on the wane!
Of course not every post you read and love on facebook must gets your like and comment, but people easily know how responsible and decent you are by your comments on those foolish posts. Erm... if I may ask paapa gan, how many people has facebook likes and comments don epp in real life? Ponder on the honest answer in the silence of your heart.
Many don't comments on people's posts because of notification wahala. While some want people to comment on their posts and see no reason to click on others' people's posts. It is very funny right?
I do appreciate people's comments on my posts especially those who disagree with me on logical bases, however, I have shared posts on facebook that I was the only its "liker" and "commentator". A friend of mine, Yemi later commented and said: "Kenny, it is funny. You are the one commenting on your post"
"It seems you are to experience the joy that lies in doing so, Lolzzz" I replied
Actually my problem is that I lack sense of inferiority. Inferiority is but a state of mind!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1074081169327002&id=100001753860016&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=og_action_id.1074081172660335%3Atop_level_post_id.1074081169327002%3Atl_objid.1074081169327002%3Athid.100001753860016%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A-5943658921802484581&__tn__=%2As

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval by Sexxkillz: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Too much sense has just been made.

4 Likes

Re: Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Social media fame and seeking "likes" and "shares" are for those who dont make a dent in the real world; they resort to seeking it online.

Go out in the real world and make a difference in someone else's life: a random act of kindness independent of crowd pleasing. And you will be rewarded internally and your self esteem is replenished!

Not this rah rah noise people make online.... Lots of sounding brass and gongs and no real meanigful tune discernible.

2 Likes

Re: Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval by sirnature: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
cheesy grin :over sense de worry ds post......front page joor!!

I don dash dash u one LIKE self...lol

1 Like

Re: Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval by Boring: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Xiadnat:
Social media fame and seeking "likes" and "shares" are for those who dont make a dent in the real world; they resort to seeking it online.
Go out in the real world and make a difference in someone else's life: a random act of kindness independent of crowd pleasing. And you will be rewarded internally and your self esteem is replenished!
Not this rah rah noise people make online.... Lots of sounding brass and gongs and no real meanigful tune discernible.
what are u doing here.

1 Like

Re: Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval by Horllamideh(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
if you think I should invite Uncle Lalasticlala, click like......click anything.
Re: Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval by prettyRalph(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
So true.. People placing priorities in things that adds no value to them. I rather pick up my phone to play games if am that jobless, than liking pics of Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Inferiority Complex Induced By Low Social Media Approval by Oahray: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmm... Very true. The average human belongs to a social herd and constantly craves approval from the herd. Social media is by no means the only setting in which it manifests, although it's very much obvious there. I find it funny when I see people toiling to earn likes or hustling to get on frontpage or striving to be seen as badass e-warriors.

Only a few persons learn to break away from the herd and are comfortable outside it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dances To Azonto With Sisters / Ladies Would You Let A Guy Smoke Weed In Your Possi? / Reverend Gives Reasons Why No Man Can Sexually Satisfy Any Woman On This Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.