Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

You Breakup With Your Bae And She Hits N100m Lottery- Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Breakup With Your Bae And She Hits N100m Lottery- Basketmouth (780 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Breakup With Your Bae And She Hits N100m Lottery- Basketmouth by starchris(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
We all know how hard things are now and just imagine that you just broke up with your bae recently because you are trying to reduce some unnecessary expenses in order to manage your life and suddently your friend just gave you a call telling you that your bae just hits N100M lottery what will you do watch this basketmouth video at http://www.vipgist.com/2016/08/you-breakup-with-bae-and-she-hits-n100m.html#sthash.Rw06j0xN.dpuf

Re: You Breakup With Your Bae And She Hits N100m Lottery- Basketmouth by Airforce1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Na to go back to my vormit na cheesy
Re: You Breakup With Your Bae And She Hits N100m Lottery- Basketmouth by izzou(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
I will let her be

Good luck to her

I don't go back to my vomit

Just being sincere

cool
Re: You Breakup With Your Bae And She Hits N100m Lottery- Basketmouth by icebis: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
izzou:
I will let her be

Good luck to her

I don't go back to my vomit

Just being sincere

cool
for your mind
Re: You Breakup With Your Bae And She Hits N100m Lottery- Basketmouth by ademiD(f): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
na to go dey beg her
Re: You Breakup With Your Bae And She Hits N100m Lottery- Basketmouth by Smellymouth: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2016

I really wouldn't careless if my ex won the lottery or not. It's her money,and she was my ex for a reason....

If I left,it sure meant I didn't want to be with her..

So, money would mean nothing. Money would only bring problems..I wouldn't care because money isn't everything, and I'm not a gold digger.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ruth Kadiri Engaged? / "I Am Scared Of Marriage” – Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo / Sexual Acts On Stage At The MTV VMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.