Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) (28991 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Final Episode / Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, places and incidents are merely products of the Author's imagination. Any resemblances to events, persons; living or dead is a sheer coincidence.

Also note that this story is rated 18+ Anyone below the age range is advised not to read. For it contains strong sexual languages and strong description of sex scenes, including very disturbing incidents.

All rights reserved, including rights of reproduction in whole or part.

Copyright c Gabriel G Odigiri, 2016

Genre: Love, Romance, Ero-tic, Psychological, Crime, Mystery, Action.

~~~LOVE IN THE DARK ~~~
SYNOPSIS: Angie, a Popular Lagos radio station OAP falls extremely in love with a very handsome and successful real estate developer. But the relationship is to sink down hill as Angie discovered very disturbing things about him.

WATCH OUT... COMING SOON!!!

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by malikombi(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Officer, no time to check time nah......leggo

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
(1)
The twitching sound of the radio waves died with the bristled voice of the last caller. Her voice shrivelled. She couldn't hear it ricochet from the microphone as loud as it was. The light in the room went out. The room fell into darkness. She heard a howling alarm and indistinct voices of people downstairs, running for safety. She swiftly relieved her head from her headphones and faltered into the darkness. She fell down on the studio floor . Her head banged hard on it. She fell unconscious for a moment. When she woke, she wished she'd died. She felt so faint and enfeeble . She laid flat on the ground with her head bent. The reeling fogs rising in the room ran into her nostrils. She felt nauseous like she was about fainting again. In no time, the lights were on again. The microphones picked the light sound in the room and it reverberated in the speakers. She felt alive once. She moved herself to the door frame. It pushed her back. Next, she felt was a water spray over her. The last she heard was, masculine voices raised, "Get up...."

Weeks after the studio of the popular Lagos radio station ~Raven~ Fm almost got engulfed in flames. Angie was thinking of getting a new job in another radio statio before the owners of ~Raven~ Fm contacted her. She was to fill in for another broadcaster who departed the station. She did her internship there, so working there wasn't going to be strange to her. It was a Monday morning. She pulled from her bed. She wore a translucent skimpy night gown. She raced to the bathroom. Off her night gown onto the railings. Revealing her virgin brea-st and her unabashed ti-ts. She put the shower on. Waters flowed from one end on her. She felt the coldness of the water like ice. It made her shudder at first however she enjoyed the coldness later. She scrubbed her skin like she was about removing a stubborn stain. Her hand ran down to her hollow. Invading her enclosure. Down to her cli-toris. She moaned as she felt the sweetness of it. She continued, down. Her finger serving as a man's rod. She snapped out of it the sec her phone beeped. She stretched her hands to reach it. Just a finger tip away it fell down. "Oh..." She cried. She picked it up and blew air at it. Like it would erase the moist off it. The phone still vibrated. She tapped the screen. "Hello..." A voice rose. "Hi...who is it?" She said. It was silent. "Hello," She repeated. "Hey, Angie, where are you?" The voice echoed. "Home. Sophie?" Angie said. "Yes. Hurry. We have work for you." The phone line cut.

Angie moved from her bathroom. With her towel slightly covering her beautiful na-ked body. She was dressed in no time and she headed out. The morning sun was virgin. She climbed a cab. The cab got lost in no time in Lagos choking traffic. She arrived ~Raven~ Fm 2 hours later. She went into the studio. Memories from the fire incident replayed in her head. The studio appeared like it hadn't been affected by fire. She stood adrift from the recording room. She watched as the presenter talked. That minute she'd become sceptical if really she wanted to become an OAP.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
(2)
It was a cold morning. Angie was still wrapped in her blanket. She waited for her alarm to blow. She'd spent 4 weeks as a co-anchor for ~Raven Fm~ most rated radio talk show, "Where broken hearts go," alongside fast rising OAP Eva Dahunsi aka Eva D. Unlike her internship days, when she served teas and scripts and read the evenning news once in a while. She was now actively involved. Putting to a halt her days of unemployment. Although she wasn't the best person to give relationship advice hailing to her own failed relationships. The station wanted her for the job, so she had no other choice. Eva was a goddess. Angie was practically enshrined in her shadow. Eva was the star of the show. There are times, Angie would want to answer a caller's question. Eva would beat her to it. Angie was undoubtedly sick of standing behind the curtains while Eva performed but it would be a matter of time before people see her true worth.

She pulled from her bed at the sound of the alarm and headed to bathroom. She put the shower on but waters didn't clam down. She went outside with her bucket to the borehole situated opposite the building. There was a man there. The minute he saw, he pulled his bucket aside and let her place hers. "Thank you..." She said, shyly. "Its nothing," the man said, shrugging. "Whats your name? Have never seen you around," He continued. That moment he appeared ridiculously older than he once appeared. "I'm Angela. Angie for short. I just packed in," She said in a mild tone. "Thats a lie. Don't you live over there? Don't tell me Sally packed?" He asked. "No, she didn't. I am her niece. She's away on a trip," She said and lifted her bucket. He placed his bucket and said: "I am Gabriel. I am a taxi driver. If ever you would need my service." "Nice to meet you..." She said, while moving away. She got to the bathroom. Un-dressed and took her bath. While bathing, she thought of Gabriel. He appeared like a man in his late thirties. He had broad shoulders and a very admirable masculine physique. It was obvious, she wasn't bluffing, blushing in his presence. He sounded so polished for a taxi driver--- there was more to this man, she thought. She got to the studio in time. No one seems to notice her enter. She sat on a bench situated outside the recording shelter in the studio. It was approximately 5 hours before she and Eva D get on set. Mike ihenachio aka Mike epps with his broadcast partners, Dee Z and Vibes were recording their sport show. She sat, mesmerized by Mike epps broadcasting aura. He's fair skinned with a curly black hair. He has a deep soothing voice. He's average height and wears white shades. He seemed to notice her looking at him, he took a sec off his talk to wink at her. Other than revising his gesture, she bent her head down and her face is lighted by a small smile. The room delved into an uproar the moment she'd lasted longer down a minute head bent. She raised her head to discover, she wasn't the one causing the uproar, it was Eva D. She wore a black gown that hugged her curvy body. She was extremely beautiful with the whole depressing make-up on her face. Angie stood, to get accorded by her but Eva D walked passed her without saying a word. She took of the seat of one of the floor men. Angie watched as Eva D is been treated like a Queen. That moment, she realized all she would be is Eva D's shadow except she walks out of her shell.

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
(3)
Eva D's piercing voice ran into the heaved microphone and ricochets on the speakers: "Hey, Lasgidi people. Itz Eva D. Your One and only radio diva. You welcome to the road show, Where broken hearts go. With my broadcast partner Ang-G. We welcome you to yet another exciting love, relationship and break up talk show. Today's its not like any-other... Today, we are talking, love and marriage. A woman from Apapa, writes: i have been married for five years. Recently i bumped into my ex and it seemed all i felt for him in the past has re-surfaced. I don't feel affection for my husband. What should i do? Should i divorce my husband? Hmmm this is tricky. But let me leave it to you love people. Call. Text. Comment on our Fb and twitter page. Lets take this music from fast rising Nigerian musician Simi "Love don't care." Eva D drops her headphone. Gave Angie a quick feigned smile, brought her Iphone 5 and waved it at Angie's face. Angie's face darkened with angst.
The music slowly died into the speakers. Eva D puts her headphone back and blare into the microphone: "Welcome back. itz Eva D. Your radio diva, welcoming you back to the best radio love talk show
In the whole of Nigeria. A woman from Apapa, writes: i have been married for five years. Recently, i bumped into my ex and it seemed all i felt for him in the past has re-surfaced. I don't feel affection for my husband. What should i do? Should i divorce my husband? Whats your take love people. The phone line should be buzzing now right Angie?" Angie opened her mouth but Eva D disrupted her. Ding! Ding! "Hello. Who's on the line?" The phone line cuts. "Oh, we missed that call. Lets go to our Fb page." Buzzzzzzzz.
"Hello. Whats your name and where are you calling from?"
"My name is Ijeoma. I am calling from Ikeja."
"Whats your advice for the damsel in distress?"
"She shouldn't live her husband oh. She better stick to her marriage."
"But she love another man?"
"But does her ex still love her?"
"We don't know..."
"She better stick to her husband. A man who has done her no wrong."
"Thank You Ij."
"I agree with Ijeoma..."Angie voice rose. "Our Fb page is flooded. Let me read one. From Martha. "Its complicated. Love is a delicate issue. Is she sure what she feel for her ex is not lust? Lust could be at times confused for love. I would advise her to take things jeje," Eva D retorted. "That was nice, right Angie?" Angie kept quiet...

"We have come to the end of the show love people. It was an exciting show right? Lets take a word or two from my broadcast partner Ang-G. Angie whats your take?" Eva D said. Angie cleared her throat. "I agree with most of the callers, who opted that the woman should remain with her husband." "That would be all love people." Eva D stopped her from continuing. Both women took their headphones down. "Hey, Angie i have a party today for the success of the show. My friends are hosting me. ," Eva D said like both of them have been friends for long. "Oh! I don't know if i..." Angie stuttered. "You should come Angie. Nigerians of high social status will be there. Here's the invitation card," she handed it to Angie. Angie took it and skimmed through... "Come with a date," Eva D said and stood from her seat.

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2016
(4)
Angie stood at the lobby. She wore a wovened blue/white sweater and a red head gear. She wrapped both her scrawny hands around her slender body. She appeared pale. She was literally trembling like she was feeling an excruciating cold. A man arrived the lobby and stood 2 metres adjacent to her. He brought a pack of cigaratte out and lit it on fire. He took a drag of it and puffed heavy dark smokes out. The smokes should have literally choked her but she felt comforted by it. The man whizzed at her. She turned to him and gave him an unapproving look. The man hasn't gone half way down his cigar stick when Sophia Fathia aka Queen Sophie arrived the scene. She appeared to be in her late twenties. She wore a short vest revealing her navel and leggies. Sophie anchored the breakfast and morning drive show. She and Angie got to know themselves when Angie did her internship at the radio house. "Hello... Angie," Sophie said, tapping gently Angie's shoulder. "Hey. Queen Sophie," Angie's face lighted. "You waiting for someone?" Sophie asked politely. "Yah..I.." Angie stuttered. Mike Epps arrived the scene and clutched his hands around Sophie. "Hey...boo," Sophie, said. Angie's face reddened. "Hi..." Mike Epps said, referring to Angie. "She's Angie, remember her. The caller' stalked girl," Sophie. Mike Epps nodded. Angie had expressed shocked, seeing Sophie and Mike as a couple but she releases the expression as the conversation continued. "We have a get together party this saturday. You are invited Angie," Sophie said. "I am not sure. I can..." Angie said. " Come on. Ang. It will be fun. Long time friends coming together to share a moment. You are our friend. So we will not be happy if you are not there," Mike said with a puzzling look on his face. "Ok. Where and when?" Angie asked. "We will email you dearie. Just make sure i have your email address," Sophie said. "I will..." Angie retorted. "Ok. Bye..." The couple' echoed and exited the lobby. Angie was now standing all alone. Even the cigarette man had gone. She took a deep breath and a sigh. What would she ever do for someone to notice her? She must had mistakened Mike Epps gesture. He was dating Queen Sophie, so there was no way, he would want a relationship with her. It saddened her to realize that she waited in the lobby for a man that was already entrapped in another woman's web.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
(5)
Angie sat in front of a mirror na-ked. She stare deep into it. At her bulging eye sockets. At her penciled nose. Her munching lips. Her blanched skin. She took a lube out and pressed it on her palm and ran her hands with it over her hot bare body. Feeling the softness of her moist skin. She moved her hands down. To her stomache. Close to her womb. Feeling its stiffness. She moved her hands up. To her brea-st. She clutched it, letting her ti-ts float in her hand. She dreamnt of se-x. Whether she will react different with a real di-ck in her other than a protracted dil-do. For years, she had widened her enclosure with different sizes of strokes. It made her moan and squirm but it never made her desire more. She wondered whether a real di-ck would make her desire for more.

During her university days, she observed a chaste relationship with a man called Solomon. He was a devoted christian as her. They never made sex a priority of the relationship. There were times, they kissed, smooched and exercise foul play but she never allowed him penetrate her. She wanted to serve it specially on her marriage night. However when she graduated and was expecting he will propose to her, she received an invitation card. He married her Friend Simbi. She later realized, Simbi had been giving him what she starved him from ---- a vapid hot sex --- front and back. Their wedding night, she cried till her eyes were swollen. The following day, she vowed never to love...

But things has started to change gradually. She may have loved and not loved back. But she desired a situation where both side would be equal. The door cracked. She heard a faint nudge and the rattling of door knob. She quickly covered her body with her towel. "Who's that?" She shouted with her voice richocheted back. She stood and tied her towel properly. She moved towards the door. It appeared still, like it hasn't been touched. "Who's that?" She repeated. "Its me..." A male voice rose. "Who?" She asked, looking puzzled. "Gabriel..." She opened the door. Gabriel stood straight distanced from the door. He's chest pumped out. There is a faint smile on his face. "Hi..." She acted like she don't know the reason he was there. "Hey. You are not ready?" He asked. "Oh. Yeah. Please come in." She said and adjusted her towel. He entered. "Sit..." She said, pointing at a seat in the corner. He sat, she noticed he stared at her. He must have imagined her without the towel on. She took clothes off her closet. "Excuse me, let me get dressed..." She said, shyly and skidded to the bathroom. She put on a black shimmer gown. Dust her wig and put it on. Put a light make up on. She walked out. "I'm ready," She said. Gabriel stood. His face brightened with fervor. "You look beautiful," He said, with his whole tooth revealed. "Thank You," She said. Both stare deep into their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2016
(6)

Angie sat adjacent to Gabriel, who's seated on the driver's seat. Focused on the dank but gleaming Lagos street. He puts the radio on. Screeching noises that made the radio presenter sounded like buzzing flies eroded from it. He tuned it and pulled back. Angie's face is lited. The refelction from the street lights turned the colour of her eyes scarlet red. Her face depicted whatever was in her stomache. A tricycle skidded frantically in front of the vehicle. Gabriel hit the brake to halt. "Oshi..." Gabriel raised his voice as the tricycle sped off. Angie bursted into laughter. Gabriel followed. "Whats funny even? We almost got killed," Gabriel said. Angie couldn't stop laughing. "Where are we even headed? The streets are getting darker. The lights are no help," Gabriel continued. Angie stopped laughing."Lekki..." Angie said and acted startled. "Where in Lekki?" He asked. "Stop acting like i don't know where i am going," She raised her voice slightly. Gabriel kept quiet. "I have been here once. Its a friend's place," She continued. He remained silent. "Pull over..." She ordered him in a mild tone. "Yes Ma'am..." He said jokingly and pulled over. She opened and stood out. She brought out her phone and logged on Sophie's number... She brought out money from her purse and offered it to him. He rejected it but she pressed it on his hand."You should call me when you are done," He said. "I will. Thanks," She said and walked out of his sight.

She knocked on the door almost wrenching her knuckles. Sophie opened. She wore sheath hugging gown. "Come in. You are late girl," Sophie pulled her in. "Did you bring someone?" Sophie asked, sarcastically. "Come on. Meet our friends. The table's set..." Sophie said, not allowing Angie to talk even. An African jazz music plays in the living room. Sophie hurl Angie to the middle of the room. Her shimmer gown dazzled in the haze of the room. Angie appeared nervous. "Hey, guyz, meet a friend of mine. Angie. Fast rising OAP," Sophie introduced her to the seated guest. The guest echoed back indistintively --- Welcoming Angie to the party. Angie gestured back. She joined them the sec Sophie let go her hands. She sat at the edge of a couch with a man lurched at the other edge sipping scotch. He's fairly dark skinned. He has a perfectly carved beard and a fine hair cut. He wore suit. He appeared like he had just returned from the day's job. His white sleeve is revealed by his unbuttoned black jacket. He sat straight and took a packet of cigarette out of his breast pocket. Put the stick in his mouth and searched his lower pocket for a lighter. Angie gave him a disapproving gaze. He gazed back at her and took the cigar out of his mouth. "Hi..." He said in a hoarsed voice. Angie didn't reply. He moved closer to her. "Hi... I am Tunji..." He said with his brownish grey eyes glowed. She shook his hand. "I am Angie...Nice to meet you" She said. "You are not the party type, i guess?" He asked. "How do you know?" She asked back. "You don't act like them," He said, pointing at the ladies seated at their right hand side. "How do you know?" She asked .
"It your first time?"
"No. Its not."
"You lying..."
"How do you know that i am lying?"
"Its in your eyes. They are so innocent."
"Are you such a flatterer?"
"What else can i do. So you don't die from boredom."
Both shared a small laughter and stared deep into their eyes. That moment Angie appeared lost
in his greyish brown eyes. "Scotch?" He raised his tumbler at her. She nodded in disapproval. He smirk at her like he knew she wouldn't. Both were engrossed in a roused chat when Eva D arrived from nowhere and disrupted it. She wore a sun dress. She forced herself in between them. "Hi Tunji," She said seductively, literally ignoring Angie. "Hey, Angie, i didn't notice you were here," She said sardonistically and faced Tunji who appeared not impressed with her. Angie excused them...

Angie sat at a corner. Sipping a soft drink. Angie watched Eva D fool herself around Tunji. Tunji appeared so disconnected around her. He sometimes glances at Angie. Angie glanced back. He was so attractive that she couldn't resist looking at him.

The party ran wild into the night. Sophie was no where in sight. She lost sight of Eva D and Tunji. Even Mike Epps whom had kept her company a while was nowhere to be found. She skipped finishing her drink and headed to look for Sophie. She hadn't gone far from the frame of the living room when she felt a weight pressed on her. It pushed her to the wall. A man pressed his lips towards her forcefully. She hurled him. He still push back and grabbed her. She tried to pull from it but the grip was firm, so she shouted. Her knight of shinning armor arrived, Tunji pushed the man to the ground. The man got up and swinged his hand at Tunji. The man slipped. Tunji ringed his head with an empty bottle of scotch. The man fell on the ground. bottle dashed on the floor. The man fell down and began to bleed profusely. Angie wailed...

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nmaglit: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Am so loving dis story ride on dear

Nice work
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nmaglit:
Am so loving dis story ride on dear

Nice work

Thank You 4 Following there. Stay tuned. The story hasn't even gone half way. Thanks dear. Cheers.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
nice one there op. #following
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
(7)
"You fool stand up. You hear me? Aremu. Stand..." Tunji raised his voice at a writhing Aremu. Aremu managed to stand. His face is covered with blood. He looked at his blood stained T-shirt and at a pumped Tunji and shaked his head. "Just get out and save yourself the embarassment," Tunji said in a choked voice. The others flocked in --- tried to distance both from one another. Aremu raised his voice like he was about shrieking. All were talking at same time that no one heard themselves speak even. "Its your fault Angie..." Eva D piercing voice shuddered a bemoaned Angie. "Just leave..." Eva D insisted. Angie moved. As she approached the door the voices of the people in the house hyped. She could hear Sophie call on her. She didn't detour. She moved out from the gate. She dialed Gabriel's number. Ding! Ding! Ding! "Please come pick me. I am out..." Gabriel arrived earlier than she'd expected. They drove out of the Estate in no time. She was moody and silent through the drive. Gabriel tried to know what had transpired in the party but She didn't respond. She expressed distraught. He raised the volume of the radio. Celine dion "My heart will gone on," plays on. It seemed like the song's lyrics was speaking directly to Angie. Angie fell asleep. The morning when she woke she found herself lying comfortably on her bed. She was still in her shimmer gown. Her head ached. She rose
from the bed. Her mind flashed at what transpired in the party. The memories of Tunji swirled in her head. From a gentle man to a belligerent thug. She thought of Gabriel, of his good deeds. There was a knock on the door. She reluctantly stood from the bed. She opened the door. Gabriel stood in the haze of the incipient morning. "Hi, You slept well?..." He asked. "I did. Thank you for last night," She said. Both stare deep into their eyes. "I just wanted to be sure, your night was fine," He said finally. "Thank you," She said in a mild romantic tone. He smiled widely. "I am off to work," He said afterwards. "Take care..." She said and blew him a kiss. His face is broadened with fervour.

Angie was trapped in Lagos traffic. When she got to the studio it was already noon. The sec she walked in, someone notified her that she was needed in the creative department. She was offered a script for the show "Where broken hearts go." She commenced the show with Eva D's absence. Eva D arrived after the first commercial break. Eva D as usual tried to over-shadow Angie. Most times, the producer called her attention to get in line with the script. After the show, Eva D gave Angie the expression that she was still disgruntled with her...

It was close time for Angie. She was walking on the pavement. Her face pressed to her cell phone. When she raised her head she saw a man standing in the distance. It was Tunji. He appeared same way, he did in the party. But this time he appeared simpler. She moved forward to be really sure she wasn't hallucinating. He wore a rough smile on his face. "Hi..." He said first. "Hi," She said secondly. Both glanced at each others a while before he proceeded: "I wanted to apologize for what happened the other night. "You don't have to apologize. I am in the place to apologize for any inconvenience i caused you," She said. "No. I am apologizing for the actions of my brother Aremu..." He said with ease. "He is your brother?" She asked, expressing to be bewildered. "Yes. I understand. He is a nice person. He was just drunk. I promise he will apologize in person when he's sober enough," He retorted. "How's his head?" She asked, expressing to be concerned. "He will be fine." He answered. She acted like she wanted to live. He blocked her.
"Let me buy you lunch tomorrow?"
"That would be nice..."
"Could you do me a favour by wearing that shimmer gown?"
"You are not serious."
"I am..."

3 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Bornita:
nice one there op. #following
Thank You Friend. Stay Tuned.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
( 8 )
Angie took off her wig. Unfurled her dreadlocks. She stared deep into the wall mirror. She appeared differently from whom she presents to the world --- her natural dreadlocks hiding behind her artificial wigs. She rocked her dreadlocks during her Varsity days in diferent fashions but had desisted from rocking it in order to pre-empt the world from rubbing ludicrousity on her face. She took her shampoo out and applied it on the dread. Her hands ran through it. She washed it. Dried it with her blower. Tried to comb it straight. Applied anti-frizz creme on it. Brushed it down. She planned on rocking her dreads on her date with Tunji. He planned the dinner as a compensation for the lunch date he had stood her up. She was so elated. She hadn't gone on a date for long. She brought out a maroon red dinner gown from her closet. She put it on. She wore light make up. Put her heel on. She stared vivaciously at the wall mirror. Her dreads didn't tell who she wanted to represent to Tunji. She looked wild. She didn't wanted to scare him off. She heard a light thud on the door. She moved towards the door. She opened. Gabriel stood in the haze of the incipient night. His face is broadened with a mystical smile...

Tunji picked Angie with his SUV. He chauffeured her to a restaurant in Victoria island. They occupied a space in direct view of a fountain. They ordered african delicacies and a bottle of wine. Her face dazzled like the golden coloured wig she wore. His face is equally brightened. "Tell me about yourself," His hoarsed voice rose.
"There's nothing much to know."
"There's something about you."
"What?"
"I have never met your type."
"Good or bad."
"I can't describe it."
"There is a word for it."
"You make me feel different."
"I am sorry, if i..."
"Don't be. In a good way,"
"That night. Why did you defend me?"
"My brother was wrong."
"No matter what..."
"When i saw it. I couldn't let him assail you. You don't deserve that."
Both gazed into each others eyes. Love was in the air. It was like both their hearts were waxed together. "You and Eva D are quite a couple," Angie sardonistiaclly said. "No. We are not..." He retorted and laughed. "She was all over
You In the party..."

He pulled over in front the building she lived in. Romantically opened the car door for her. "I had a wonderfull time. Lets do it again," He said, his face lited with fervour. "Yes," She nodded. He pressed forward at her. Gave her a short watery kiss on her lush lips. They embraced and parted.

She wore an irrevocable smile on her face through the night. She was overwhelmed with beautiful memories of her date with Tunji. She was falling rapidly in love with him beyond her control. However, she faced a dilemma. She kissed Gabriel when he visited her in the afternoon. It was obvious he loved her dearly. But she don't feel for him as she feel for Tunji. She never wanted to confuse him.
"You look beautiful in dreads..."
"Really?"
"Why don't you like to flaunt it?"
"I am flaunting it..."
"Outside..."
"You are a nice person."
"Am i?"
She was emotional. She planted her lips on his netted lips. He kissed back. But she stopped him.

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
(9)
He grabbed her swaying hips. His hands appeared interlaced around her waist. He pushed her gently to the wall as their both starved lips interlocked. She grabbed his shirt and hurriedly unbutton the first three buttons. Revealing his hairy chest. Her hands ran through it. She pricked him. He released his lips from hers and unbutton her shirt with his teeth. She pulled off her bra to reveal her virgin bre-ast. His lips ran down. Kissing her breast --- to her reddened tits. She moaned low. He grabbed her bu-st hard like he was about squeezing milk out of it. He smudged it. Almost crunching it to crisps. His lips moved forward down to her navel, soaking it with his saliva. He lowered her skirt and her hipster pant. Revealing her virgin enclosure. He took a sec to gaze at it with disbelief. "Oh, my Angie..." He exclaimed his disbelief. She stared low at him, revealing her teary eyes. "You are a virgin?" He asked quizzically. "Yah..."She replied in an inaudible tone. He smirked ferociously. He lifted her legs and place it over his shoulders with his face facing her V. His lips touched the berm of her V and she shuddered. "Are you okay?"He asked, expressing to be concerned. She nodded passively. He slowly inserted his lips into her V and brush it gently --- up and down. "Ah.. Oh... Uuh..." She squirmed in pleasure voraciously. He relieved his head from been at close knit with her V. He hurriedly pulled his trouser and short. He grabbed her routed body, almost squeezing her into himself. He stationed her to the wall. His lips focused on her neck as his di-ck slowly penetrated her V. "Hah..." She squirmed in pain. He removed his di-ck swiftly. "Are you okay?" He asked. She nodded vaguely. He inserted it again with his di-ck not submerged but the cap of his di-ck nudging her V hole slowly to and fro. She clutched him closely as he banged her. He moved her frivolously to the bed. His di-ck submerged into her hole. Down to her cli-toris. She moaned till she climaxed. He released a load of creme on her V spot and pulled from her. She rolled and placed her arms around his bare hairy chest. They both got lost in the night in that position.

Angie woke the following morning, feeling very warmth and alive. Tunji was still asleep. Looking very innocous and harmless. A plunging inner joy encapsulates her fervid heart. She was excited that she had lost her virginity to the man, she truly loved. She and Tunji had dated for six weeks and she couldn't resist the urge of letting him deflower her. She stared closely at a sub-conscious Tunji and the words he said that had ratified their relationship played in her head. She was at that point in time trapped in a dilemma. She was indecisive in choosing which amongst the two men, she would succumb to his advances . Gabriel was a nice gentleman with a humble venture while Tunji was a nice gentleman with affluence and wealth. She was practiaclly covinced she loved Tunji not Gabriel putting aside his social status. She came out clean to Gabriel:
"I love someone else..."
"But i love you."
"I am sorry, there's nothing i could do."
"But i am heart-broken."
"I am sorry..."
"I understand, i am not good enough. I am not good enough for any one."
"Don't talk like that."
"I am a taxi driver."
"You are more than a taxi driver."
"Then why did you choose him?"

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Keep the update coming plsssssss

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by kaecyy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Keep the update coming bro.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Its been ages waiting for u to update!!! Pls keep the updating coming don't leave us hanging....
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
(10)
Angie was at the kitchen, preparing breakfast when the door bell rang. She quickly ran out to the living room. She wore a black translucent night gown that sparsely revealed her bosoms. She peeked from the door peep hole. A manly figure stood abreast it. At first glance, she wished she was hallucinating. Aremu wore a vague smile. He's dark brown hair appeared unkempt and his left eye appeared bigger than the right. "Just a minute..." She said and skipped from the living room. She went to the bedroom. Tunji was still on the bed; sleeping innocently. She quickly picked his dark blue robe laid on the bed chair. She wore it and stole a look of herself on the mirror before she headed back to the living room. As she approached the living room, she observed the mood of the room. She could hear only the sound of the whirling celling fan. She moved to the door and unbolt it. Aremu stood in same position she left him. Both stood a sec in silence. "Hi... Come in," Angie said in raspy voice. Aremu gave her an approving smirk and walked in. "Thank you," He said afterwards. "What of Tunji?" He asked. "He's still asleep," She replied. He frowned at his wrist watch like he was expecting Tunji to be awake at that time. "I could wake him..." She said. "No..." Aremu retorted and sat on the couch. "Should i get you something to..." She asked. He nodded, symbolizing his disinterest to take anything. "I..." She stuttered. "You were saying?" He asked. "Whats that smell?" She exclaimed. "Are you cooking?" He asked calmly. "Oh no..." She shouted and ran to the kitchen. Aremu followed. The Gas cooker was off, the burnt pot steamed from the kitchen sink. Angie stood beleaguered. Aremu walked in silently. "Are you ok? He asked after coughing. She turned and replied: "The noodles are burnt. I have to prepare another."
"I am sorry..."
"For what?"
"The night..."
"No. Don't be. It's in the past now."
"You sure?"
"Yes..."
Tunji ran in. "Whats that smell?" He wore a singlet and a short. He gave a surprised gaze at Aremu. "Hey, are you ok?" He said to Angie and puts his shoulder around her neck. "I was cooking," She said like she was about crying. "You don't have to cook. I will order us breakfast. Go on freshen up," He said to her in a mild romantic tone. They kissed and Aremu scoffed. She walked out, giving Aremu a short misleading stare. "Why are you here?" Tunji said facing Aremu. Aremu moved closer to him. "Ibadan is not home. I can't survive there," Aremu muttered.
"Are you not a man?"
"Believe me. Its not the same."
"Whats not the same? You hate responsibilty. You hate to do anything."
"I am your brother."
"Not a liability abi?"
"Yes. I am the prodigal brother."
"Its time you stop running back."
"But i can't sleep in the street while you have this mansion."
"This mansion is an offspring of my hardwork."
"Hmmm. You have a new catch now."
"None of your business."
"You alway get the girls."
"Don't change the topic."
"You have the money. You have the looks."
"Low your voice."
"What? You didn't tell her, you also have a disease."
"Shut up..."
Angie's voice rose from the bedroom. "What are you two still doing there?" "I am coming," Tunji's hoarsed voice rose. "You are not staying for breakfast," He said in a mild harsh tone to Aremu.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
kaecyy:
Keep the update coming bro.
kaecyy. Thanks for following. More Updates on the wayy.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
okesgift:
Its been ages waiting for u to update!!! Pls keep the updating coming don't leave us hanging....

okesgift. Thanks for following this story. You inspired me to write the last update. More updates on the way. Stay tuned.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by yeminiz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
abeg post the next update...i have been searching for your topic since afternoon,really funny i even typed keyword on the search box to get it.''gabriel driver"

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nmaglit: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls did I jst hear disease r u serious n she gave him her pride
What a life smh

Nice work dear

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
yeminiz:
abeg post the next update...i have been searching for your topic since afternoon,really funny i even typed keyword on the search box to get it.''gabriel driver"

Wawo. Thanks for following Mai friend yeminiz. More updates coming. Stay tuned.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nmaglit:
Pls did I jst hear disease r u serious n she gave him her pride
What a life smh

Nice work dear

Such is Life... Thanks 4 following. I am glad U re enjoyin the story. This means alot to me. More updates on the way.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
More more more keep d update coming

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nmaglit: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
My dear am following but am just imagining wat her reaction will be when she finds out. It will b disastrous

Gabrendo:

Such is Life... Thanks 4 following. I am glad U re enjoyin the story. This means alot to me. More updates on the way.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tanl God God nor b man ooo cos if God b man ooo I 4 don die oooo hhhh some1 will just b waiting for update as if its bank alert on a friday nd u will just b playing with my heart#sad# more update plsssssss

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
(11)
Angie sat adjacent to Tunji while Aremu sat opposite them in the dinning room. They were having pizza with sauce. The room was silent. Tunji was fixated in masticating a slice of pizza. Angie was eating her own slice like it was her first time. Aremu hadn't taken a bite. He was sipping a glass of juice. "Your dread... Are they real?" Aremu broke the silence. "Yes..." Angie said after gawking briefly at him like she was surprised that he asked her that. "Its beautiful..." He said. She gestured. "My father..." He said and paused to stare at Tunji who was acting uneasy. "He had beautiful dreadlocks like yours," He continued."Really? Tunji never told me that,' She said and faced Tunji. Tunji wanted to say something but he is interrupted by Aremu. "He was a reggae musician."
"Really?"
"He did lots of reggae songs."
"Wawo. Whats his pseudonym?"
"You wouldn't know. He never made it to the spotlight. He died young. I was 2..."
"I am sorry..."
Tunji cleared his throat. "Enough of the sad tales," Tunji sarcastically said. "How old was Tunji?" Angie asked, practically ignoring a fidgeting Tunji. "His father is not mine... My father made it through..." Tunji retorted. "Oh. I didn't know," Angie said. "Aremu is a reggae musician too. Unfulfiled too," Tunji sardonistically said. "Wow have you made any cds?" Angie asked enthusiatically. "He's recycling his father songs," Tunji retorted again. Angie is speechless about that revelation but she gave Aremu an approving glance. "Thats nice," She said. The tension in the room is alleviated by the beep of Tunji's phone. Tunji picked it. "Hello..." He moved from the dinning room. Aremu face is fixed on Angie's. He broadened the smile on his face.
"He doesn't believe in my dreams."
"But do you?"
"All my life, i have been constantly told of how undeserving i am."
"People don't define us. We define ourselves."
"We are what we are. We are not even what we represent at times"
"What did i miss?" Tunji asked quizzically and walked in. His face is reddenned. "I will drive you home Angie," He said in a hoarsed tone.

Tunji halted at the entrance of the building. The car engine gasped. Angie pulled away her seat belt. He pressed his lips towards hers. She pushed him off it gently. He lurched on the driver's seat as she alighted. "I love you," He said and alighted. He grabbed her to himself and repeated: "I love you," "Do you?" She asked in a mild tone. "I will climb hills. Cross oceans. Walk on fire to be with you," He said like he was reciting a poem. "When do i meet your family?" She asked, her eyes appeared blurred. "You've met Aremu," He retorted. "Your parents..." She said. His face darkened. It seemed like the spark in him immediately died.

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Nmaglit: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Following

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
okesgift:
Tanl God God nor b man ooo cos if God b man ooo I 4 don die oooo hhhh some1 will just b waiting for update as if its bank alert on a friday nd u will just b playing with my heart#sad# more update plsssssss

Mai Friend okesgift. No vex. I go dey upate sharp sharp. Even me sef suspence dey catch me. Thanks for following. God bless You.

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by okesgift: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Happy sunday gabrendo today is sunday ooo nd d bible say love ur neighbour as ur self so show us love by updating more use ur church mind grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temptation / My School Love / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.