Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91084 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Daraplato(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2018

I design professional book covers for Kindle and Createspace.

I can format your book also for Kindle and Createspace.
Contact me on WhatsApp and let's get started. 0.8.1.0.1.091320

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
prahcetomi:
Hi guys,how's this cover?....My first attempt at book cover designing.

It looks terrible. Please outsource.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2018
Eze2000:

Hi,

If i add some quotation form the online free Wikipadia to my book will raise flags at Amazon? I'm working on a non-fiction book which requires i use some quotations.

Amazon knows no quotation. Avoid it of you can if not, your book will be rejected for plagiarism.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Olaxbolax100: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2018
Please can someone add me to the group chat?
My email is mideolami045@gmail.com
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by adaeze12345(f): 1:19am On Feb 18, 2018
when written religious book i noticed that most plagarism checker show that as plagarism how can someone jump this hudles because the original text are plagarised free but the bible verse usually bring result
how do you guys get through this
mk82 bros12345 AncientTimes's abeg make ona show me way
i have religious book but that have prevented me from publishing since 2017
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by mk82(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2018
adaeze12345:
when written religious book i noticed that most plagarism checker show that as plagarism how can someone jump this hudles because the original text are plagarised free but the bible verse usually bring result
You can publish the book if the plagiarism checker results are only bible verses.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by adaeze12345(f): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
mk82:

You can publish the book if the plagiarism checker results are only bible verses.
thanks boss
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
adaeze12345:

Sorry for the late response. I have published a book with Bible verses. It was not flagged at all.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
mk82:

The boss. I remain loyal to your government.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by adaeze12345(f): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2018
AncientTimes:

Sorry for the late response. I have published a book with Bible verses. It was not flagged at all.
thanks better late than never
really appreciate your tips help and support here.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by adaeze12345(f): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Eze2000:

u won't find that here or a free market for it.

I write romance too sometimes and Nigerian proof readers have failed me twice. imagine have a book done up by someone claiming to proof reading pro only run a half chapter through grammarly and see many red lines!
proofread for spelling errors and grammar wrecks two different things entirely
for grammar download ginger page software it's free for spelling check use baolboaka it's read aloud your writing you can easily edit wrong spellings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Eze2000(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
adaeze12345:

for grammar download ginger page software it's free for spelling check use baolboaka it's read aloud your writing you can easily edit wrong spellings

Thanks, babe
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2018
adaeze12345:

thanks better late than never
really appreciate your tips help and support here.

Oh the pleasure is mine. Why not Join the whatapp group?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Seylad2009(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Check my profile if you need Grammarly Premium Account.

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2018
adaeze12345:

It's Balabolka.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Eze2000(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2018
ferhyntorlah
Guys, pls do answer.
what period of d week is best for kdp select free promo
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Eze2000:
ferhyntorlah

Guys, pls do answer.

what period of d week is best for kdp select free promo

I can't say which is but getting close to the weekend will do, like from Thursday.

Like I can't say.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
LEGALIZE YOUR KINDLE HUSTLE

As your income in the kindle business begins to soar, the eyes of your neighbour’s will shift to you. This becomes even worse when you are not working, and you are relying solely on kindle business as your source of livelihood or even internet business generally. Many attach a parochial view to all those who sink their eyes on the computer and do internet business. You will hear names. Yahoo yahoo and so on.

[size=8pt][/size]Diversity very crucial. I want to tap say thaf it fairly a nice idea to use your kindle income and have other physical investments in Nigeria. Have multiple streams of income as you continue doing your business.

Besides this, it is common in this part of the world where we live where internet scammers have defiled the name of Nigeria but at home and abroad to see accusation. Kindle will pay you as it has been paying some of us. Soon, some disgruntled neighbours may make a complain to the nearest SARS OFFICE or EFCC that someone is living ostentatious lifestyle who needs to be brought under the preying eyes of the law. Well I know that you have proof to verify any misplaced allegation that may be leveled against you. Why go that route? When you can easily legalize your hustle and avoid that. The time it will take you to come out of that office, you know the Nigerian system.

But what if you can do it in a better way. Register a company or a business name. Although a company is far better because through a company your status is legalized. You can do other businesses in Nigeria through that company. Your company will have a bank account attached to it. You can bid for contracts. You can visit the ministry of Education, sell your kindle publishing business and get a contract where they give you schools to visit and there make your money. The possibilities are endless. When this happens, people at least see your physical investments and all mouths will be tightly shut.

How do I Help you?
As someone who has been doing the kindle business for some time now, I can register your company for you, business name or anything form of incorporation. No matter the part of Nigeria where you live. We will parcel your certificate of registration right to your door step. . Just PM me, and the rest is over.

REMEMBER, I AM ALSO INTO KINDLE HUSTLE.

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by adaeze12345(f): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
great tips by AncientTimes so true my husband saw this coming bcuz people started gossip about us not working and living rich even in church lol whatever
for those starting out new I would offer formatting service for kindle and creatspace for a fee
anybody interested should mail @ adaezeorizu1@gmail dot com
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2018
adaeze12345:
great tips by AncientTimes so true my husband saw this coming bcuz people started gossip about us not working and living rich even in church lol whatever
for those starting out new I would offer formatting service for kindle and creatspace for a fee
anybody interested should mail @ adaezeorizu1@gmail dot com

Yes, the earlier , the better. How is sales and business going for you.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2018
THE 5 PRINCIPLES OF KINDLE PUBLISHING
1. QUALITY CONTENT
2. GREAT COVER
4 GOOD KEYWORDS
5. GREAT CATEGORIES.

We shall be dealing with these principles in the conning days. Stay set.

AncientTimes Tips
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
AncientTimes:

Yes, the earlier , the better. How is sales and business going for you.

Oh great. Thanking God of everything. It has never been this good.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive.

I'm sorry I've been absent lately.

Please find your way to the group. The WhatsApp group. Looks like there's more content there and follow up than here.

Blessings
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by tboibamz: 4:20am On Apr 01, 2018
Hi there,

If you need to outsource your kindle book, maybe you're too busy or you just need competent hands to get the job done,

You don't need to go through the hassles of outsourcing to crappy writers on fiverr ( I know how most of them plagiarize contents and still bypass copyscape, but it will surely come back to haunt you)

I WILL WRITE YOU ORIGINAL QUALITY EBOOK THAT SELLS IN 4 DAYS.

My charges are moderate.

Do contact me to get your job done Asap.

0 eight 1 3 three 4 two four 3 two 1

Cheers
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by wakes: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
AncientTimes:
THE 5 PRINCIPLES OF KINDLE PUBLISHING
1. QUALITY CONTENT
2. GREAT COVER
4 GOOD KEYWORDS
5. GREAT CATEGORIES.

We shall be dealing with these principles in the conning days. Stay set.

AncientTimes Tips
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Yinn(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2018
Someone Please Add Me To The WhatsApp Group.

0.7.0. 32.2.7.8.7 6.5

Thanks.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by INFOTECH2: 1:33pm On May 20, 2018
How to Market a Kindle / CreateSpace Book

While eBooks can go viral on their own, why leave it to chance? Marketing a Kindle eBook does not need to be stressful or expensive. And it is never too early or too late to promote.After all the work you have put in to write the book, it only makes sense to do some promotion along with the efforts you have put in.

Some of the wonderful steps you can take include the following:

Prelaunch List Building – If you are a blogger there is a good chance you already have a growing email list. If not, this is a great time to open an AWeber account and start collecting those email addresses. This will allow you to build anticipation, communicate your progress, and announce your eBook’s release to those interested. While pre-ordering may not be available, you can certainly pre-sell your audience.

Giveaways – One of the big perks of Kindle Direct Publishing is the giveaway. Amazon allows you to make your eBook available for downloading free of charge five days every 90-day period. This is a great opportunity to get a little free promotion and hopefully reviews when you first release your eBook. There are dozens of websites that announce free Kindle eBooks.

Guest Blogging – I don’t know that every eBook is suitable for a virtual book tour, but if your ebook solves a problem you should not pass up this opportunity. Submit actionable guest posts to blogs in that niche. And this isn’t a limited time thing. Any time that you guest post on a relatable topic, link to your eBook in your author byline if allowed.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by helpfulposts(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
bros1234:
Thanks to everyone who kept this thread alive.

I'm sorry I've been absent lately.

Please find your way to the group. The WhatsApp group. Looks like there's more content there and follow up than here.

Blessings

Please add me to the WhatsApp group. I was a member before they stole my laptop & phone. And when I get a new phone, my chat history and every group I joined before can't be found.

please add me
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Casemiro(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
bros1234:

Where have you been sis?

Actually for like 2 months now, no power (electricity here), yet they bring 10k bill for my flat every month. I think that its determination and well, I make out the time. See the maths.

1. I have 25 books and make guaranteed 5 sales a day.

2. So if I have 50 books, I should make guaranteed 10 sales a day.

3. If I have 100 books, I should make 20 sales a day.

4. If I make guaranteed 20 sales a day...that should net me about $1,500 monthly or more

5. That's the one-year goal.

Though in the last 3 weeks or so, I have made at least 10 sales daily, but you can see my goal. It will not be bad if I take one year to build a business that brings me $1,500 assured income monthly, while I do other things. What do you say?
hi, hope you're doing great? please how do I connect with you on whatsapp
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by mycad: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Abeg someone should add me to the whatapp groups.. Zero 8 zero 2.6 seven 8, four 2 9 zero

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.