Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? (1979 Views)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Why Are Girls This Wicked?? See Photo / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Kelechi2020(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Actually when you ask her, she has no mind to tell you "No". She doesn't like the fact that it would break your heart.

That you'd start avoiding her. She doesn't like the fact that she'd be termed "mean" , and "ungrateful" and "proud" and "forming". But she says "Yes, I'll go out with you".

This being in spite of the fact that she's already agreed to go out with her boyfriend. The same time and hour.
By 4 pm, you dress up. Of course, you need nice shots. To show as trophy to your guys. She needs to 'believe you too". Therefore, from Prince, you get a striped body fitting shirt. With proud collar and badged chest. The type that makes an NFL cover photo. Must be from Versace too. You get a Jean from Adams, snickers from bello and shades from Fayose. Shades that you'd wear indoors throughout the outing. To enable you steal peeks on her. To drown your shaky eyes. To hide your thoughts and feelings.
But it is 5pm. She isn't there. Your cologne is wearing out. Your second drink is finished. You are hungry. For you couldn't eat at home. Her thoughts filled you up. You had wanted to eat lunch with her. To enjoy the romance from the movies. The slow motioned picking of tasteless fast food's fried rice with fork and knife. With rose petals around the gardens of your heart.

As every Keke stops, you look out. Optimistic that she's the one. The next Keke stops, the next taxi, and the next one too. She is not there. You call, she doesn't pick up. You hope she's almost there and believes it was not Okay picking and wasting your credit. But she doesn't. Every second, a new pair walks through the door, beautifully engraved in the seeming perfection of their love. They laugh and hold hands and hug and kiss and take pictures. You don't want to look, but you look nonetheless.

Then, your phone goes dead. You frantically beg the door guy to let you boost. You call her again, and hers is dead too. Maybe she'd been trying your line while yours was off. Then,your phone rings from an unsaved number.

Enthusiastically, you pick it up and alas, it is the voice of Jane. The hopeless answering machine from MTN. You curse hard. But you don't give up. You rationalize. Maybe she'd missed her way. Was she asleep? You run a race in your heart while your pocket empties on beer and agitation. Your cologne has made way for the stink of anxiety and sweat.
It is 8pm and you remember she'd told you she doesn't stay out late. Defeated and angry, you make your way home. Cowering behind the shades of your glasses in the pitch of night. Fuming that she'd played you again. She remains incommunicado. You are gutted while you arrive home to the multitude of ears waiting for the gist. About the dessert and the dance and the pictures.

You lie down to rue. Waiting for her to call and apologize, and offer a "reasonable" explanation, and beg while you spank yourself to calm, but she doesn't. Your phone beeps and it is 50016. Asking you to advertise your frustration on callerfeel.

Then, on Monday you stumble upon her at work.

And as if nothing wrong happened, she smiles graciously, "HI dear", and walks on.

"Hi dear? "
Girls!

The hustle is real...Ever had such experience
By
Precious Emelogu
( Highly creative ,prodigiously Jesus boy )
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lolzzz! This has happened to all we guys before bro. You just kick your hurts and move!
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Sexxkillz: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
"Frustarting" kwa?
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by ohale: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
With all these fake Alpha males here on nairaland, they will soon run out to shout "no girl can try it with me "

not to forget the fake tokunbo padded butt girls will claim they do it to every other guy they meet...

@iamwatching

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by czarr(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Never happened to me grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by ohale: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
czarr:
Never happened to me grin

caught you red handed..But in Mike ozohkeme:s voice "wait till 2019 before i catch you"

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Kelechi2020(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
"Frustarting" kwa?

not your fault at all....

You learn"t spelling as a Trade

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Sexxkillz: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kelechi2020:

not your fault at all....

You learn"t spelling as a Trade
We learn everyday. Stop running from correction, and tell me thank you sir.

It's "learnt", by the way, with one quotation mark.

You're welcome.
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
What a vivid narration! Glad this has never happened to me. I for just blast her for phone. I make sure a babe is really into me before asking her on a date. And then I call to double check before I set out.

Creative piece. Thumbs up bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Kelechi2020(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
We learn everyday. Stop running from correction, and tell me thank you sir.

It's "learnt", by the way, with one quotation mark.

You're welcome.

Thank you sir.. But it should be "you are welcome".. Don't forget the use of English by your British colonial masters
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Sexxkillz: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kelechi2020:

Thank you sir.. But it should be "you are welcome".. Don't forget the use of English by your British colonial masters
I'm sorry. You aren't making any sense.
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Kelechi2020(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I'm sorry. You aren't making any sense.

Why should it ever make sense to you.... When you are running low On IQ,
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kelechi2020:
Actually when you ask her, she has no mind to tell you "No". She doesn't like the fact that it would break your heart.

That you'd start avoiding her. She doesn't like the fact that she'd be termed "mean" , and "ungrateful" and "proud" and "forming". But she says "Yes, I'll go out with you".

This being in spite of the fact that she's already agreed to go out with her boyfriend. The same time and hour.
By 4 pm, you dress up. Of course, you need nice shots. To show as trophy to your guys. She needs to 'believe you too". Therefore, from Prince, you get a striped body fitting shirt. With proud collar and badged chest. The type that makes an NFL cover photo. Must be from Versace too. You get a Jean from Adams, snickers from bello and shades from Fayose. Shades that you'd wear indoors throughout the outing. To enable you steal peeks on her. To drown your shaky eyes. To hide your thoughts and feelings.
But it is 5pm. She isn't there. Your cologne is wearing out. Your second drink is finished. You are hungry. For you couldn't eat at home. Her thoughts filled you up. You had wanted to eat lunch with her. To enjoy the romance from the movies. The slow motioned picking of tasteless fast food's fried rice with fork and knife. With rose petals around the gardens of your heart.

As every Keke stops, you look out. Optimistic that she's the one. The next Keke stops, the next taxi, and the next one too. She is not there. You call, she doesn't pick up. You hope she's almost there and believes it was not Okay picking and wasting your credit. But she doesn't. Every second, a new pair walks through the door, beautifully engraved in the seeming perfection of their love. They laugh and hold hands and hug and kiss and take pictures. You don't want to look, but you look nonetheless.

Then, your phone goes dead. You frantically beg the door guy to let you boost. You call her again, and hers is dead too. Maybe she'd been trying your line while yours was off. Then,your phone rings from an unsaved number.

Enthusiastically, you pick it up and alas, it is the voice of Jane. The hopeless answering machine from MTN. You curse hard. But you don't give up. You rationalize. Maybe she'd missed her way. Was she asleep? You run a race in your heart while your pocket empties on beer and agitation. Your cologne has made way for the stink of anxiety and sweat.
It is 8pm and you remember she'd told you she doesn't stay out late. Defeated and angry, you make your way home. Cowering behind the shades of your glasses in the pitch of night. Fuming that she'd played you again. She remains incommunicado. You are gutted while you arrive home to the multitude of ears waiting for the gist. About the dessert and the dance and the pictures.

You lie down to rue. Waiting for her to call and apologize, and offer a "reasonable" explanation, and beg while you spank yourself to calm, but she doesn't. Your phone beeps and it is 50016. Asking you to advertise your frustration on callerfeel.

And as if nothing wrong happened, she smiles graciously, "HI dear", and walks on.

"Hi dear? "
Girls!

By
Precious Emelogu

Have been stood up once before, and after like 3 hours I just stood up and left, she called the next day but I never picked, deleted the number and just moved on, saw her once,i didn't even bing it up, just said hi you look lovely and bounced. Time is vital to me I could be home jerking off rather than being stood up

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Gbemiie: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by EniHolar(f): 5:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Na so the thing dey pain?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Kelechi2020(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2016
pcguru1:

Have been stood up once before, and after like 3 hours I just stood up and left, she called the next day but I never picked, deleted the number and just moved on, saw her once,i didn't even bing it up, just said hi you look lovely and bounced. Time is vital to me I could be home jerking off rather than being stood up

Your head is hot bro... She might sometime regret her wicked act

You have not told us what went through your mind during this hours you waited..
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Kelechi2020:

You have not told us what went through your mind during this hours you waited..

Alot went through my mind:

At this point, I was thinking okay this is Nigeria possibly bad road, traffic, thinking of scenarios that could have led to her coming late, then i was also pre-occupied thinking okay at least she will make it before the movie starts. as hours passed i kept feeling stupid, even babes that came in and left with guys were looking at me, I could feel their sympathy, I kept chilling even brought up phone to call, but no answer till the phone went off, now i assumed okay battery dead, I started playing games on my tablet till i gave up and went home in anger, didn't even end up seeing the movie. till now even when we chat i don't really give her priority in terms of response.
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Feel your pains bruh.........I feel it
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Kelechi2020(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
pcguru1:

Alot went through my mind:

At this point, I was thinking okay this is Nigeria possibly bad road, traffic, thinking of scenarios that could have led to her coming late, then i was also pre-occupied thinking okay at least she will make it before the movie starts. as hours passed i kept feeling stupid, even babes that came in and left with guys were looking at me, I could feel their sympathy, I kept chilling even brought up phone to call, but no answer till the phone went off, now i assumed okay battery dead, I started playing games on my tablet till i gave up and went home in anger, didn't even end up seeing the movie. till now even when we chat i don't really give her priority in terms of response.

You are paying her big time for her one silly move... Though it can't get better than this....

I enjoyed your episode...
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kelechi2020:

You are paying her big time for her one silly move... Though it can't get better than this....

I enjoyed your episode...

I rarely leave the house am always on the computer working and coding, for me to leave the house to meet someone is actually a big deal or a mad client job actually, even some clients I always opt for online meetings , am guessing to her its just one of those guys desperate enough to be in her company so he must take it anyhow it comes. No client will take such behaviour from me, which is why I cancel way ahead of time.
Re: Why Are Girls This Wicked ?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kelechi2020:

"Hi dear? "
Girls!

By
Precious Emelogu

Shit happens.. Sometimes i wish i could reverse the event so dat babe go see wetin i feel.. Dats a nija girls way of telling u dat u dont mean as much as u think to dem..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Deep Is Your Love? / Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? / Why Cant We Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.