Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday (1456 Views)

Learn to Bake, Catering Indoor/Out Door at the most Affordable Price!! / Are U A Professional Or A Starter In Cake Baking?let's Bake& Post Our Cake Here / How To Bake Perfect Yummy Sponge Cake Without Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday by charytea(f): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Goodevening House! Please I really need a good recipe for simple chocolate cake. My Birthday is coming up next month and my hubby has actually pleaded with me to bake him cake.. Thanks
Re: Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday by Meeloreh(f): 1:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Well, depends on the size and standard you'll like. Surf the net to get the exact quantity for the size you desire.
Butter n sugar goes first. Mix well till the butter gets lighter n can't see grains of the sugar
You can add milk n eggs,
Sieve the flour, nutmeg n cocoa powder and others into it
Add flavor,additives, baking powder,cinnamon , chocolate (melted but not hot/ room temp) END
Cream the pan with butter(lightly)and flour wash it and preheat the over
Pour the mixture into it but not fully
BOOM!

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday by yomibabe(f): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
contact me on watsapp
Re: Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday by yomibabe(f): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
contact me on watsapp 08155532088
Re: Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday by charytea(f): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
miknielz:
mix seven cups of urine from seven diferent people add flour and dat is all
tnx me later u re welcome
Aww! Thats so good of u! U re actually jobless u now follow my posts! Thats gud, thumbsup! Actually i blv my husband will like that recipe! You are such a myopic ape! A non-entity, a baby learning how to talk, U knw u re such an Idiot i dnt knw why am wasting my tym typing this. Go and get a life Atulu. My daughter is calling... Wait let me attend to her am coming SKUNK!

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday by miknielz: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2016
charytea:
Aww! Thats so good of u! U re actually jobless u now follow my posts! Thats gud, thumbsup! Actually i blv my husband will like that recipe! You are such a myopic ape! A non-entity, a baby learning how to talk, U knw u re such an Idiot i dnt knw why am wasting my tym typing this. Go and get a life Atulu. My daughter is calling... Wait let me attend to her am coming SKUNK!
why are you thanking me now i said thank me later anyway you are welcome
Re: Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday by charytea(f): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
miknielz:
why are you thanking me now i said thank me later anyway you are welcome
you knw going on and on will just be a waste of my time, so i am just going to ignore u like the fool that u re, this will be my last reply to u Idiot
Re: Teach Me How To Bake For My Birthday by miknielz: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
charytea:
you knw going on and on will just be a waste of my time, so i am just going to ignore u like the fool that u re, this will be my last reply to u Idiot
Hahaha tnx for ur time bye

(1) (Reply)

See The World's Most Expensive Bottle Water - Worth $60,000 / 5 Hopping Cozy Outdoor Spots In Lagos / Balanced Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.