Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos (21888 Views)

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Man Survives After Throat Was Slit By Rampaging Armed Robbers. Graphic Photos / IMSU Student Killed By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by fingard02k(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2016
When an am robber or thieve is burnt or kill by crowd some useless people will be saying jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Adeoba10(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Thunder fire anybody papa wey say no to jungle justice to dos caught redheaded.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by DennisEche(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

And yet some still complain,about jungle justice meted out to thieves.

Pictures like this makes me not feel anything for thieves;when they get burnt. It takes an heartless man,to agree to go rob.

They don't deceive any pity when caught.

Rest In Peace Ibrahim.
you are right..................with this act jungle justice is justified
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by EpicMaurice(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2016
*phyno's voice* man bu d wickedest, mu fuchaa mu ekoo
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Jediel1(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Fear the north

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by dermmy(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2016
NextGovernor:
To me Islamic religion is terrorism. To further buttress my point, they exhibit the same character in every part where they are in the world.

Muslim living with Muslim = war
Muslim living with Christians = War
Muslim living with Hindus = war
Muslim living with Atheist = war.

They have no cohabitation culture for both them selves and other religions.

The big question now is. What do Muslim want?

They want 72 virgins and satan will giv them want they want
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by CheedyJ(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Why is man so wicked & heartless gosh..I thought God created man in his image, where did man get this evil & wicked nature from, I hope someone won't say it's d devil..
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by billyG(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2016
d wierd thing is that most of d cutlass dey used is supplied frm d east.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016
I have said when a post reads disturbing photos I won't open it, yet I still open this one... #spits on floor, getting out of this thread
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2016
where are those dat detest jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
Life means nothing to an average abokiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2016
billyG:
d wierd thing is that most of d cutlass dey used is supplied frm d east.
the land of the flat heads
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Damfostopper(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dat is why i support jungle justice.... And Some basttards will be shouting.... No to jungle justice... U see wat arm robbers just did to this man.... Chopping up the head.... I pray all those saying nothing shud be done to arm robbers should one day come in contact with dose dare devils
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by oblak00(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

And yet some still complain,about jungle justice meted out to thieves.

Pictures like this makes me not feel anything for thieves;when they get burnt. It takes an heartless man,to agree to go rob.

They don't deceive any pity when caught.

Rest In Peace Ibrahim.
*deserve* not *deceive* Maybe it's auto-correct
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by samsof1: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Awon oloriburu, they will not know peace in their entire life, their great children will also suffer for this.rip Ibrahim may Allah grant you aljanha fidao and forgive all your sin.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Dopeluiz(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked. Oh lord of messi!!!! Wetn I open so?!
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by passionate88: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
He wasn't stabbed, that is a machete or sword cut and not a stab wound
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Menzy86(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
malton:

Damn. Sorry about your dad.

This just brought back some unpleasant memories.

That cutlass thing is so rampant up north, no doubt. I recall back then in Samaru, Zaria, they tried to sever some guy's head in this same manner, luckily, he took the hit to the arm like your dad did and ran for his life afterwards.

A friend of mine was walking down an alley, a very long one at that one night when he got caught midway. They asked him to bring out his phones and all he had in his pocket. After he did, they asked him to kneel down. Soon as he did, they raised a cutlass, but before they could strike, he quickly rose and ran back. They threw the cutlass at him but as God would have it, he had his laptop bag on. The laptop got damaged, but at least, it saved him.

I lived in a serene neighborhood at the time, but usually pass that road every damn night. Sometimes even as late as 3 am. I knew God had me when I didn't encounter them even once till I left. But mehn, with guys this mean, we lived day by day. Lots of innocent people got clipped.

They are that cruel.

Rest in peace to the man.
I graduated from ABU Zaria in 2008 (kongo campus) and trust me man I hav vivid pictures of what u r trying to say in my head too. U can imagine the kinda elements that sorround that Kongo campus (tudun wada and Gyallesu) plus the horrible looking El Zakzaky Army reigning supreme along side them. The truth is that on a very good day if u are able bodied and agile like me, dispossessing four of these lightweights is a cake walk. But as u said, their extremely sharp daggers n machettes is always a great risk to defend against.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
This way i advocate for Jungle Justice to 'em when caught cry
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Arsewipemod: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Hunger and heartlessness, because of a second hand keke of less than N200k. Sai Baba! Sai Baba!
Must you be a cretin? What has PMB got to do with this crime?
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by symbianDON(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
malton:

Damn. Sorry, brother. embarassed

Those guys are real badass. Samaru and Paladan boys would easily pass for the devil himself.
I encountered those dare-devil samaru boys last year.....bros I still shudder each time I recall the encounter. I thank God I still have my life. worse thing is that the police knows them but don't really care.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by symbianDON(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
the perpetrators of this dastardly act deserve the most horrific jungle justice meted out to them!!! see how dem waste person husband and papa on top how much?? how much be keke?? how much dem wan see for pocket of man wey de hustle im life with keke?? I weep for this man....chaaaaaiiiii!! odiegwu ooo
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Onyejiuwaokoh: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Must you be a cretin? What has PMB got to do with this crime?
This was caused by unemployment and hunger but PMB promised to create millions of jobs and give each hungry person N5000 monthly. So if he has fulfilled his promises this couldn't have happened .
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by armadeo(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
passionate88:
He wasn't stabbed, that is a machete or sword cut and not a stab wound

Dude that guy was slaughtered. He was held down and his spine severed from his head.

Barbaric northerners. I know you guys are reading this. God punish you killers.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
It's high time one gets a gat!.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
why are people so blood thirsty these days? smh
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Kano By Robbers - Graphic Photos by Arsewipemod: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
This was caused by unemployment and hunger but PMB promised to create millions of jobs and give each hungry person N5000 monthly. So if he has fulfilled his promises this couldn't have happened .
JESUS! My 2 year old son cannot reason like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Feared Killed In Adamawa, Taraba Attacks / 19-Year-Old Burglar Arrested In Ogun, Stolen Items Recovered (Photo) / We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.