Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. (1456 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by stiyke(m): 6:05am On Aug 05, 2016
Its enough already about this whole issue about Aisha Buhari visiting United states of America or not. Those in support of APC and sahara reporters have supplied lots of pictures to prove she was at the United states institute for peace in Washington. But somehow for some reason her critics believe the pictures are a lie.

To settle all this, if you believe the pictures are false here is the website for United states institute for peace https://www.usip.org contact them via the contact us menu and ask questions such as: What event did Aisha Buhari attend at the institute this August.

Please note that what ever event Aisha Buhari attended at the institute is not mentioned at the institute's website or blog. That is a slight on Nigeria because as influential as they consider Nigeria to be, such event attended by Nigeria's first lady should have made it to atleast their blog or news section of the https://www.usip.org website.

Lets all stop all these kind of behavior below
[img]http://i./3owyp5l0ZiTyerew48.gif[/img]
The kind of behavior above is clearly leading Nigeria no where. Topics like Aisha visit or not should not be taking your productive time. You guys should focus on getting a better life out of what ever is remaining in Nigeria. Tired all seeing all this pull them down every where in Nairaland. There is no group/tribe not trying to pull the other groups/tribes down. How can the country ever improve
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by dunkem21(m): 6:09am On Aug 05, 2016
grin
Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:09am On Aug 05, 2016
that woman never went to the USA, only sahara reporters keeps posting shiity pictures...

4 Likes

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by chosen6(f): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2016
If she attended an event at the institute, why then is it not listed in the institutes's website @ Op?

4 Likes

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Op.. Don't divert our attention from the real issue..

Anybody can arrange such pictures to dispute such a weighty allegation stumped on her head...

It won't cost more than 50k to design the logo, place it there and take a shot with some of her chanters to disprove Fayose and decieve the Zombies..

She has had previously traveled to the states and other countries and Institute of peace if am right has branches in some other countries, so she could have taken the pics in Australia or in the Zwiz or even in Rio..

4 Likes

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by stiyke(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2016
@chosen6 and Chijioke1314

Yes there is USIP in many countries, Nigeria included.
That is why i said, those in denial should contact USIP via their website stated above and ask which event she attended at their institute in washington DC. The time to do this simple task is same as typing a response in nairaland.

I am not supporting she was in washington, neither am i saying she wasnt because i dont know which is truth. One independent body that may confirm or deny it with proof is the USIP.

But then my post is for all this fight and pull the other down to stop. Nigeria wont get better if most of the youth continue in that path.
Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by Oche211(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Whn u think there could redemption 4 the wailers, u read d comments above nd u knw dat they've gone past redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by Abeymills(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2016
For God sake wats d meanin of dis nonsence her travelling 2 America some zombies are celebratin has it reduce d prices of food kerosine n restore security of life in d nation?abeg make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by dechriscool(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Just checked the site.There is no recent event on that site to show.Meanwhile still waiting patiently as events unfold to take my stand on all these unnecessary news of Aisha Buhari being in USA

2 Likes

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by soji1992: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2016
dechriscool:
Just checked the site.There is no recent event on that site to show.Meanwhile still waiting patiently as events unfold to take my stand on all these unnecessary news of Aisha Buhari being in USA
I just checked too, nothing at all says anything about her trip and her visit to d institute

1 Like

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by drss2(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
dont play coy with us @op. croocked aisha halliburton never went to america.

3 Likes

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by CltrAltDel: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Anybody can arrange such pictures to dispute such a weighty allegation stomped on her head...

It won't cost more than 50k to design the logo, place it there and take a shot with some of her chanters to disprove Fayose and decieve the Zombies..

She has had previously traveled to the states and other countries and Institute of peace if am right has branches in some other countries, so she could have taken the pics in Australia or in the Zwiz or even in Rio..
Ur IQ level is extremely amazing grin
Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by drss2(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2016
chosen6:
If she attended an event at the institute, why then is it not listed in the institutes's website @ Op?
anoda indication dat aisha never went to america.

2 Likes

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by GTkester: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2016
I'm sure the woman didn't visit the USA. But we just have to wait and see things for ourselves as they unfold. Bu the truth is that buharis lineage are corruption personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by Nelkoko: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2016
am disappointed in her......wat a shame
Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by Nelkoko: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2016
is there no video of her leaving Nigeria?. y only on arrival

3 Likes

Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by Nelkoko: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2016
is there no video of her leaving Nigeria?. y only on arrival in Washington?
Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by ashjay001(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Anybody can arrange such pictures to dispute such a weighty allegation stomped on her head...

Only outright stupid criminals will do such in our country/world! When Fayose went to give a speech to investors in China, we all saw how quickly that was disproved?! When someborri said he has ugu farms worth millions of dollars, we're still waiting for pics of ugu farms worth $100, though they can't stop bombarding us with pics of packaged rice for sale!

So, as an educated n enlightened individual, how do u expect Aisha n SR to get away with a faked visit to d US?
Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by chosen6(f): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2016
stiyke:
@chosen6 and Chijioke1314

Yes there is USIP in many countries, Nigeria included.
That is why i said, those in denial should contact USIP via their website stated above and ask which event she attended at their institute in washington DC. The time to do this simple task is same as typing a response in nairaland.

I am not supporting she was in washington, neither am i saying she wasnt because i dont know which is truth. One independent body that may confirm or deny it with proof is the USIP.

But then my post is for all this fight and pull the other down to stop. Nigeria wont get better if most of the youth continue in that path.
You are a very funny character. You speak from both sides of your mouth. You titled your thread "settling the Aishaliburton America visit issue". In your writeup, you had claimed that those who insist that she visited America had provided enough pictures to prove that she actually visited unfortunately, in this quoted post, you claim you neither supported that she visited American nor against. You then did the childish public dance by advocating that we should write to the institute to probe what event she attended right? Why shld we bother probing now when she is still dancing the to the music of shame being played for her by Saharareporters? We are watching and putting our contacts in America on notice to look out for her.
Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Ur IQ level is extremely amazing grin

Is that a good or a bad thing?
If you are a Zombie, don't bother but, if you are a normal person I understand...

Watch it now, if you jab me I won't let go easily my friend.. Ask Zombies around here....
Re: Settling The Aisha Buhari US Trip Issue. by CltrAltDel: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
[s]
CHIJIOKE1314:

Is that a good or a bad thing?
If you are a Zombie, don't bother but, if you are a normal person I understand...

Watch it now, if you jab me I won't let go easily my friend.. Ask Zombies around here....
[/s]
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57921737.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Exposes British Government Over Lopsidedness. / See Pics 4rm Ongoing Federal Inland Revenue Service HQ FG Is Building In Abuja / BREAKING! Controversial Igbere TV Back Online After DSS Saga(see Their 1st Post)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.